+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys... just an update of my case ... e-Cas changed to Decision Made on 8/17, Passport Received: 8/19... the wait is over :)))
BTW no luck with the job offer... yesterday after receiving my PR, the company called me to cancel the project due to current economical conditions..... so... most probably I'll be traveling to Alberta around October to do the landing and come back to US... I think I'll wait until next year when the economy shows a better outlook..

Congratulations to all who have had news, medicals, PR, etc... and Good luck to all!!
Congrats Inge. Keep up your morale high. With PR, you are free to work for anybody without restrictions. Jobs will come as economy gets better. From what I have heard, Canadian economy is in better shape than US of A. Thanks to the tighter monetory policy controls.

Enjoy and have chill pill.

Taps

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
Inge:
Congrats for the passport - and too bad you can't come and join me in AB -

To all:

I will be driving to Alberta next Saturday - do exit and all the fun stuff - so will post the progress here afterwards.

Good luck to all! See you all there?

Tapak said:
ingegarcia said:
Hi Guys... just an update of my case ... e-Cas changed to Decision Made on 8/17, Passport Received: 8/19... the wait is over :)))
BTW no luck with the job offer... yesterday after receiving my PR, the company called me to cancel the project due to current economical conditions..... so... most probably I'll be traveling to Alberta around October to do the landing and come back to US... I think I'll wait until next year when the economy shows a better outlook..

Congratulations to all who have had news, medicals, PR, etc... and Good luck to all!!
Congrats Inge. Keep up your morale high. With PR, you are free to work for anybody without restrictions. Jobs will come as economy gets better. From what I have heard, Canadian economy is in better shape than US of A. Thanks to the tighter monetory policy controls.

Enjoy and have chill pill.

Taps

jamesb111

Oct 28, 2008
Hi
Could you post your timelines too...
trying to figure out how much longer the waits gonna be!!

My CIC process was mailed on Apr 6 2009
Medical done on July 10.
I recieved initial assessment on July 22 2009 with req for Docs(PCC and RPR..)
mailed dos and stuff by July 31st '09
The status on the website is still holing on the the one initial message that process was started on June 10th 2009

i still did not get what the payment of RPR is for and also when the passport req is made is there more payment and is there any more payments to be done!!

jamesb111

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
jamesb111 said:
Hi
Could you post your timelines too...
trying to figure out how much longer the waits gonna be!!

My CIC process was mailed on Apr 6 2009
Medical done on July 10.
I recieved initial assessment on July 22 2009 with req for Docs(PCC and RPR..)
mailed dos and stuff by July 31st '09
The status on the website is still holing on the the one initial message that process was started on June 10th 2009

i still did not get what the payment of RPR is for and also when the passport req is made is there more payment and is there any more payments to be done!!

jamesb111
hello james. we almost have the same time. i received the initial assessment dated July 21. it asked for the RPRF which I sent and was received July 29th. has your application been transferred anywhere? my application has not been transferred yet. it is still with buffalo. i have reason to believe that my papers will be finalized in buffalo. it might be the same case as yours. my eCas still states the one-liner - we started processing your application on June 16. since the initial assessment letter, i have no other updates from buffalo. i don't think there should be any other fees further than that of the RPRF.

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi james/optimus,
my case also same but mine has transfered to NY.
AOR received on jun 23.
medical sent july 9.
I have not received any initial assessment maybe i sent all state and fbi pcc's to buffalo along with application.
my ecase.
Started processing on Jun 16,
File has transfered to NY on july 21.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nihak said:
Hi james/optimus,
my case also same but mine has transfered to NY.
AOR received on jun 23.
medical sent july 9.
I have not received any initial assessment maybe i sent all state and fbi pcc's to buffalo along with application.
my ecase.
Started processing on Jun 16,
File has transfered to NY on july 21.
I have not received an initital assessment either. I included everything with my application to Buffalo (State PCCS, FBI and Home country PCC). Online status says the process started on Jun 23 and file was transferred to the NY office on July 28th. They have not asked for and I have not sent RPRF.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hooooooooooooooooooooooore !!

Fianlly got AOR/MEDICAL today in snail mail.

Time line is here

Application sent to Visa Office : 24th June 2009
Visa office received Date : 25th June 2009
Cash Encashed (Both Application and Right of landing fee) : 16th July 2009
AOR/Medical Received Date : 21st August 2009.

shyli

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Newyork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/15/2009
Nomination.....
07/30/2009
File Transfer...
08/18/2009
Med's Done....
09/16/2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12/17/2009
VISA ISSUED...
1/4/2010
LANDED..........
5/31/2010
Mr. Rao
Pls update my following info into your tracker

Application Recieved by Buffalo and Immig File Number sent to me + Medical Requested - 07/24/2009
File transferred to NY Consulate: 08/18/2009

Appreciate you maintaining this tracker for the benefit of all of us

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
Congrats despoint!!!!

Did you get it from Buffalo? Your case wasn't transferred was it?

I applied on June 1st and I still haven't got my AOR/Medical. It was transferred on Aug 11th. Any idea when they started processing your application?

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venky321 said:
Congrats despoint!!!!

I applied on June 1st and I still haven't got my AOR/Medical. It was transferred on Aug 11th. Any idea when they started processing your application?
Venky,

I do not wish to offend anyone in their post. we are just trying to fight the problem which is impacting most of the genuine candidates.

shyli

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Newyork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/15/2009
Nomination.....
07/30/2009
File Transfer...
08/18/2009
Med's Done....
09/16/2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12/17/2009
VISA ISSUED...
1/4/2010
LANDED..........
5/31/2010
??
What point you are trying to make here?
I'm surprised about your presense on this forum governer...
You look suspicious to me..

AlbertaGovernor said:
venky321 said:
Congrats despoint!!!!

Venky,

I do not wish to offend anyone in their post. we are just trying to fight the problem which is impacting most of the genuine candidates.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venky321 said:
Congrats despoint!!!!

Thanx !!

I got it from Buffalo. Ecase status has not been updated. They have not started processing my application yet. i may check my status on Monday Morning on ecase. Might see something about status than. Just toook appointment for medical for next sat in Chicago. good luck to you too as well.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyli said:
??
What point you are trying to make here?
I'm surprised about your presense on this forum governer...
You look suspicious to me..
What is your point ? What is so hard to understand? Surprised about what ?

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
Thanks for the info despo.

I am just a little worried that I seem to be the only one whose case was transferred before getting an AOR/Medical. Still, my online status shows, case started processing on July 28th. I sent an email enquiry to the consulate in New York City where my case was transferred 2 weeks ago. Hoping for the best. Good luck to you as well, if all goes well, we should both have a PR in hand by the end of this year.