+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

skbrar123

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Hello everyone,
I started the process of Supervisa for my mother. I received a Biometric request letter and asking me to provide biometric in 90 days. But all VACs are close in India due to Covid. What should I do now?
I am thankful for your advice.
Regards,
Kandarp Patel

Hi Kandarp Patel
I am sorry that I don't have any idea about this but I need your help regarding super visa for my mom.
I was trying to do but when I download checklist of documents it is for visitor visa. please help me is all application forms are same for visitor visa and same for super visa?

thanks

Jack-Can

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hi Kandarp Patel
I am sorry that I don't have any idea about this but I need your help regarding super visa for my mom.
I was trying to do but when I download checklist of documents it is for visitor visa. please help me is all application forms are same for visitor visa and same for super visa?

thanks
Hi Kandarp,
Please refer below URL for scheduling the Biometric appointment

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/covid-19-updates

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
I have a question guys. Where is the super visa application processed if applied online? Is it initially processed in Canada and for PPR send to home VO?

Luwassa

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submitted a super visa for my parents from Tanzania yesterday.
Submitted online; December 18,2020
Biometric Request: December 18, 2020

hmansour

Jan 5, 2017
the Time line for my parent's super Visa
Application submitted: September 14, 2020
Biometric Submitted :October 13, 2020
Medical Passed one on November 23, 2020 and the other on November 26, 2020
waiting Final confrimation

Reactions: 1112

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
the Time line for my parent's super Visa
Application submitted: September 14, 2020
Biometric Submitted :October 13, 2020
Medical Passed one on November 23, 2020 and the other on November 26, 2020
waiting Final confrimation
Did you do upfront medicals or was it requested from immigration? And which country?

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
no it wasn't upfront medical and they are in egypt.
Great, we are in similar situation. My parents cleared medical on 2nd Dec and it wasn’t upfront as well. Which is your visa office ? Abu Dhabi or Egypt ? Let’s keep each other posted if any news come. Do you know anyone having similar timeline and got PPR

hmansour

Jan 5, 2017
Great, we are in similar situation. My parents cleared medical on 2nd Dec and it wasn’t upfront as well. Which is your visa office ? Abu Dhabi or Egypt ? Let’s keep each other posted if any news come. Do you know anyone having similar timeline and got PPR
no i don't know anyone with the same situation and i don't know which visa office , how to know which VO ?

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
no i don't know anyone with the same situation and i don't know which visa office , how to know which VO ?
I called Cic recently, they mentioned which VO office my file is being processed. I think due to Covid lot of Middle East VO is closed and files are processed in Abu Dhabi. That’s why the have big back log. Now I think everything would happen in new year only. Other people I saw here, got PPR next day of medical pass.

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
Hello Everyone! I hope you and your families are safe. It has been a testing year for the whole world and all conventional logic is out of the door.

The Timeline for my mother's SUper Visa Application:
Application submitted: May 6, 2020
Biometric submitted: Aug 12, 2020
Medical Passed in Sep (was not requested yet so sent it by Ecas)
Waiting for next step

ruby_kaur

Jan 11, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I really need some help. I am trying to apply for Supervisa for my parents back in India. Me and my husband has sufficient funds to show as proof but the form is asking "Funds available for my stay" which needs to be filled by my parents. My parents do not have much savings as they do not have the best of the financial situation. Do you think that can reject their file? What should we mention? Can we just mention our funds?

ruby_kaur

Jan 11, 2021
I would advise for Super Visa, my case is the same. With a super visa application your documents matter ( like NOA salary slips bank balance etc ). I applied for both my parents. My mother got the visa and I am waiting for my father's visa.
My parents are in a financial crunch and they don't have any savings to show for super visa. What to mention in the question asking for "Funds available for my stay"??? COuld you please suggest. Really need help!

Jack-Can

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
My parents are in a financial crunch and they don't have any savings to show for super visa. What to mention in the question asking for "Funds available for my stay"??? COuld you please suggest. Really need help!
Hi Ruby,
For Super visa, its your financial status and Documents are important.
For that "Funds available for my stay" you need to input Funds available in your parents bank account.
In my case I showed around 6000 Dollars ( for my mother and father ) in their joint bank account. Thank you

Reactions: ruby_kaur

ruby_kaur

Jan 11, 2021
Hi Ruby,
For Super visa, its your financial status and Documents are important.
For that "Funds available for my stay" you need to input Funds available in your parents bank account.
In my case I showed around 6000 Dollars ( for my mother and father ) in their joint bank account. Thank you
I am so so glad you replied. If they do not have 6000 dollars in liquidity. By any chance can I transfer that amount to their bank account. If yes, would that not come out as a record that it was transferred by me?