+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Many people getting passport requests but I did not heard anyone for super visa yet. I wish we all will meet our parents soon :(
I agree, hope we will get some positive news this month. I see some people applied couple of months ago receiving passport request. We have been waiting from March and no updates at all.

Reactions: Canadadream2009
Oct 27, 2020
WE GOT FINAL DECISION Oct. 27 Praise God!! Passport is received for stamping!!

Hi there,

I sent IRCC this letter:

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is -------------- writing this email in behalf of my parents ----------- and -----------------.

We have currently submitted an application for Super Visa for both of them , and in this regard,. we would like to follow up the processing of the application, as we have not received any reply from the completion of the Biometrics last June 1.

I would like to attached herewith the following:

1) proof of relationship to confirm they are exempted to travel as immediate family member
2) quarantine plan
3) application details and country of residence

----------- and ---------------Quarantine Plan:
The following details are met by my parents who will visit/ accompany us for our stay in Winnipeg:
1.) They are my immediate family member, hence, they are exempted from travel restrictions and meet all entry requirements. Attached are a copy of their marriage certificate and birth certificates
2.) They do not have COVID- 19.
3.) They have not been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, hence, no reason to believe that they have the sickness.
4.) They never displayed any signs or symptoms related to the sickness.
5.) They are entering to Canada to be with the whole family for at least 15 days- we plan to stay longer than that if permitted. I have attached their flight tickets to show that that they will be staying/ travelling with us with specific dates. It will be seen in the application submitted.
6.) We ensure that we are providing a suitable place of quarantine that has all life necessities.
7.) They will be quarantined for 14 days- we have a 4-bedroom house, where the 4th bedroom is located in the basement, complete with separate bathroom and kitchen with direct access to the parking garage. They will go directly in the room from the car.
They will be travelling with me and my son, so we plan to stay in the upper rooms as complete separation. The ground floor that leads to the upper rooms has a separate kitchen and entry door.
8.) The following are specific details for more detailed information on how my parents would:
a.) get to destination- we have private transportation available, my husband, -----------------------, will be picking us up from the airport to reach our address: -------------------
b.) get groceries- my husband, will be providing everything for my parents, as he is the one who is driving our car.
c.) access essential services and medical care- there is a nearby hospital in the area to provide essential services and medical care. My husband will be driving towards the facility if there is a need. The hospital name is --------------------, which 15 mins drive from our home.

My parents are reminded of the following points to remember when visiting:
  • Go directly to the place of quarantine, and avoid making any stops while in transit.
  • Check-in within 48 hours of arrival through the ArriveCAN app or to call 1-833-641-0343.
  • Report symptoms through the ArriveCAN app or call 1-833-641-0343every day until the end of your 14-day quarantine.

I hope I am able to help you. I sent this email in IRCC then emailed this in Webform also when i didnt get a reply. I also applied for GCMS notes. all to keep the paperworks going---
Thank you so much !

Kandarp36

Nov 30, 2017
Hello everyone,
I started the process of Supervisa for my mother. I received a Biometric request letter and asking me to provide biometric in 90 days. But all VACs are close in India due to Covid. What should I do now?
I am thankful for your advice.
Regards,
Kandarp Patel

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Hello everyone,
I started the process of Supervisa for my mother. I received a Biometric request letter and asking me to provide biometric in 90 days. But all VACs are close in India due to Covid. What should I do now?
I am thankful for your advice.
Regards,
Kandarp Patel
When You applied and in how many days you got Biometric request?

sameermaira

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
LANDED..........
28-11-2018
I need to apply for my mother in law to come over for a few months from Delhi to be with my wife during initial months of her pregnancy. There is a long wait for Super Visa (almost 10 months) and visitor visa (almost 8) months. I'm reading that people who have applied in July have still not received visas. What would you recommend I do? Apply for super visa or visitors visa? The reason we were going for a super visa is because my in-laws are in a bit of a financial crunch and liquid cash flow and savings are limited. With Super Visa, we could have said we will sponsor them. Please advise.

Jack-Can

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
I need to apply for my mother in law to come over for a few months from Delhi to be with my wife during initial months of her pregnancy. There is a long wait for Super Visa (almost 10 months) and visitor visa (almost 8) months. I'm reading that people who have applied in July have still not received visas. What would you recommend I do? Apply for super visa or visitors visa? The reason we were going for a super visa is because my in-laws are in a bit of a financial crunch and liquid cash flow and savings are limited. With Super Visa, we could have said we will sponsor them. Please advise.
I would advise for Super Visa, my case is the same. With a super visa application your documents matter ( like NOA salary slips bank balance etc ). I applied for both my parents. My mother got the visa and I am waiting for my father's visa.

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would advise for Super Visa, my case is the same. With a super visa application your documents matter ( like NOA salary slips bank balance etc ). I applied for both my parents. My mother got the visa and I am waiting for my father's visa.
Please share your timeline ?

sameermaira

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
LANDED..........
28-11-2018
Thanks @rajwinder111 , from a financial perspective it makes more sense to get a super visa but from a timing perspective the travel visa seems to be processing faster. With that in mind I am thinking of doing the travel visa.

jasveer1989

May 15, 2016
Hello everyone, Just got passport request for my father’s super visa. Can someone please tell me how to send passport courier to vfs delhi? Because only vfs delhi is accepting passport.Thanks.