+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello everyone, Just got passport request for my father’s super visa. Can someone please tell me how to send passport courier to vfs delhi? Because only vfs delhi is accepting passport.Thanks.
18 November 2020 update from VFS

All clients who receive a passport request letter from IRCC may now contact VFS at passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com to confirm their 2-way courier service. Please include your unique passport request letter with your submission for verification. If you have not received a passport request letter we request you to please be patient as volumes continue to be high.
Please note: Unsolicited passports will be returned without being processed.

Discussion link for passport submission at New Delhi: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/vfs-center-india-not-responding-for-passport-submission-2-way-courier-service.710773/

Last edited:

Krn_chd

Aug 21, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I am applying for my Super visa for my Parents and I have few questions:

- What should be the purpose of their visit, its been 2 year since I have met them and I cannot go because of work and my wife just started working.
-I alone meet the LICO for sponsoring them and my wife started working only 6 months back so don't have NOA, how should I put this forward in my letter.
-Do I need to include any docs to shows their ties to their home country, if yes what can I show.

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hello,

I've applied super visa for my mom on 7th OCT,2020 and she got medical request on 14th Oct, 2020 and done with medical test on 23rd oct.
She doesn't need to give bio metrics as she already did in february (visitor visa got rejected).
May I know what will be the next step after medical and how long does it usually take to make final decision?
Btw she is in India.

Thank you.
Hi, what did you mention in the purpose for travel? What did tou include in the itinerary?

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
WE GOT FINAL DECISION Oct. 27 Praise God!! Passport is received for stamping!!

Hi there,

I sent IRCC this letter:

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is -------------- writing this email in behalf of my parents ----------- and -----------------.

We have currently submitted an application for Super Visa for both of them , and in this regard,. we would like to follow up the processing of the application, as we have not received any reply from the completion of the Biometrics last June 1.

I would like to attached herewith the following:

1) proof of relationship to confirm they are exempted to travel as immediate family member
2) quarantine plan
3) application details and country of residence

----------- and ---------------Quarantine Plan:
The following details are met by my parents who will visit/ accompany us for our stay in Winnipeg:
1.) They are my immediate family member, hence, they are exempted from travel restrictions and meet all entry requirements. Attached are a copy of their marriage certificate and birth certificates
2.) They do not have COVID- 19.
3.) They have not been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, hence, no reason to believe that they have the sickness.
4.) They never displayed any signs or symptoms related to the sickness.
5.) They are entering to Canada to be with the whole family for at least 15 days- we plan to stay longer than that if permitted. I have attached their flight tickets to show that that they will be staying/ travelling with us with specific dates. It will be seen in the application submitted.
6.) We ensure that we are providing a suitable place of quarantine that has all life necessities.
7.) They will be quarantined for 14 days- we have a 4-bedroom house, where the 4th bedroom is located in the basement, complete with separate bathroom and kitchen with direct access to the parking garage. They will go directly in the room from the car.
They will be travelling with me and my son, so we plan to stay in the upper rooms as complete separation. The ground floor that leads to the upper rooms has a separate kitchen and entry door.
8.) The following are specific details for more detailed information on how my parents would:
a.) get to destination- we have private transportation available, my husband, -----------------------, will be picking us up from the airport to reach our address: -------------------
b.) get groceries- my husband, will be providing everything for my parents, as he is the one who is driving our car.
c.) access essential services and medical care- there is a nearby hospital in the area to provide essential services and medical care. My husband will be driving towards the facility if there is a need. The hospital name is --------------------, which 15 mins drive from our home.

My parents are reminded of the following points to remember when visiting:
  • Go directly to the place of quarantine, and avoid making any stops while in transit.
  • Check-in within 48 hours of arrival through the ArriveCAN app or to call 1-833-641-0343.
  • Report symptoms through the ArriveCAN app or call 1-833-641-0343every day until the end of your 14-day quarantine.

I hope I am able to help you. I sent this email in IRCC then emailed this in Webform also when i didnt get a reply. I also applied for GCMS notes. all to keep the paperworks going---
Hey when you submitted the initial application, what did you include in the purpose for travel? I mean itinerary or any other docs?

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Can anyone explain me:

to apply for supervisa, reason for travel should be supervisa for parents and grandparents or COVID -19?

Isha007

Apr 17, 2017
Hi,
I am about to file my application for my parents Super visa.

I just have below doubt before filing the application, could someone please help-
What should be the intended duration of stay for Super visa?
I have 80K CAD annual income which is more than LICO but I am worried as I am only showing 12,000 CAD in my account for both my parents super visa and 4,000 in their joint account.
1. If the duration of stay is more than 6 months, will this amount justify?
2. Could I mention less than 6 months and still apply for a super visa?

I urgently need to apply for their visa so I am unable to wait and save more funds.

Please guide me. Thanks a lot for your help.

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
I applied for super visa in July request for 7.5 months stay starting from Oct this year. It all got delayed due to COVID.

We didn't do upfront medical and got medical request end of Nov and my parents passed it recently. My question is should I be worried that they can give me V1 visa instead of super visa as now the initial exit is less than 6 months due to delay in visa. But they intended to stay 7.5 months as originally planned.

The only ray of hope is they asked for medical, if they have to give V1 why would they ask for medicals in first place. I have seen people getting V1 directly without asking medical.

I just need your advise on this, should I need to worry. Or should I take any additional steps to avoid getting V1.

Thank you so much for all your help.

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Did anyone get any ghost update or PPR recently? If one get Ghost update after medical pass, does it mean PPR is coming?

Jack-Can

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Yeah, New Delhi Visa office
Timeline below

1 Application Submitted:: July 1st week
2. Medical - Upfront
3. November last - PPR

Reactions: 1112

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Yeah, New Delhi Visa office
Timeline below

1 Application Submitted:: July 1st week
2. Medical - Upfront
3. November last - PPR
My submission was mid July and medical were requested in nov. medial pass on 2nd Dec. now just waiting for PPR. Hope to get it soon. Does super visa get Biometric confirmation letter before PPR like other visa or not? But I am glad finally they are moving files.

Jack-Can

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
My submission was mid July and medical were requested in nov. medial pass on 2nd Dec. now just waiting for PPR. Hope to get it soon. Does super visa get Biometric confirmation letter before PPR like other visa or not? But I am glad finally they are moving files.
Yes, there will be one letter ( correspondence ) about the confirmation of Biometric.
My friend received in the month of October.

Reactions: 1112