+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

marienne_20

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
Congratulations , please share your timeline ?
is there any document needed for upfront medical ? My parents already submitted their application. Can I do their medical now ?

Submitted Application: May 12,2020
Biometrics request : May 13- June 1 Approved
Med. request: Sept 25,2020- Oct. 6-7 Approved

To God be the glory!

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Probably you did not fill out the Questionnaire in a way that makes it suitable for Super Visa, mostly we do mistake where we have to right about Relationship with the Canadian/PR (this is Applicant's perspective), so you should write Son/Daughter.
Thank you. I corrected the answer to 'relationship' question and now it gives me option to apply for 'super visa'. Previously there was option only for visitor visa.

guzah

Oct 12, 2016
Submitted Application: May 12,2020
Biometrics request : May 13- June 1 Approved
Med. request: Sept 25,2020- Oct. 6-7 Approved

To God be the glory!
Did you send any email to IRCC ?
My mother in-law application has been stuck at biometrics completed since March 19th

guzah

Oct 12, 2016
Hello All,
I'm a Permanent Residence,
I've applied for my mother-in-law's Visiting Visa since February. But currently, we are stuck at "Biometrics completed" since March 19th.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what could be the issue or what I can do? Thanks

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rajwinder, from where did u apply? We applied since February and still waiting. TIA
I applied for my parents online from Canada. But they are in india right now. I did special request to cic thru email because my parents are in COVID 19 exemption category.

Malar2019

Sep 3, 2019
I applied for my parents online from Canada. But they are in india right now. I did special request to cic thru email because my parents are in COVID 19 exemption category.
Can you let me know what all you have in the special request mail please.
Can you elaborate what is the reason you gave for their travel also please

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you let me know what all you have in the special request mail please.
Can you elaborate what is the reason you gave for their travel also please
1. i put covid and mental stress as a reason and and quarantine plans upon their arrival.
2. i gave travel reason as part of family reunification.

Kandarp36

Nov 30, 2017
I am starting an application for supervisa of my mother. In the document checklist, one document required is "the purpose of travel" where they ask for documents like
  • Your flight ticket departing Canada,
  • Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking),
  • Proof of a medical appointment.
As I am not able to provide any of the above-stated documents, I would be grateful if someone can suggest me some alternative document to upload here.

Regards,
Kandarp

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am starting an application for supervisa of my mother. In the document checklist, one document required is "the purpose of travel" where they ask for documents like
  • Your flight ticket departing Canada,
  • Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking),
  • Proof of a medical appointment.
As I am not able to provide any of the above-stated documents, I would be grateful if someone can suggest me some alternative document to upload here.

Regards,
Kandarp
Don’t buy a ticket. Go onto a travel or airline website and select an itinerary. You don’t have to stick to the itinerary when approved.