Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
How long does it take for medical to be passed after its received?

hani13

Mar 11, 2013
Hi guys - Quick Question.. super visa expiring soon. does a new application need to be submitted or is there such a thing as renewal?

thank you !

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hi guys - Quick Question.. super visa expiring soon. does a new application need to be submitted or is there such a thing as renewal?

thank you !
Hey,

Need to apply again, the same process.
There is no renewal.

Good Luck

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello Guys,
I am planning to call my parent on super-visa but need some info.
1) How much bank balance is needed for them to show in their account. ( Indian rupees)
2) My employment letter says part time but I work full time hour. Will that be an issue.
3) For property back home do my parents needs to get it evaluated?
4) Can my brother who is also back home can show his bank balance as proof of support as well?

Can anyone please give me details on above? I will really appreciate help.

Thanks

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hello Guys,
I am planning to call my parent on super-visa but need some info.
1) How much bank balance is needed for them to show in their account. ( Indian rupees)
2) My employment letter says part time but I work full time hour. Will that be an issue.
4) Can my brother who is also back home can show his bank balance as proof of support as well?

Can anyone please give me details on above? I will really appreciate help.

Thanks
Hi,

1) No specific requirement to show bank balance. You need to have income above the LICO which matters the most. You may show 400k INR for each applicant as their bank balance (this is just a rough figure). Recently my friend got approval for Super Visa who demonstrated 200k for each applicant (mother & father) for super visa.

2) See the following link if you are fulfilling the requirement:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=393&top=29
or otherwise see if you can get Employment letter mentioning full time instead of part time.

3) Yes, Property valuation shall be there along with the original property papers (translated to English, if required).

4) Yes, it is possible.

Good Luck

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
See notes below in red.

• My parents showed $4K CAD in their joint account.
  • Not a must to get the property evaluated. We provided our property letters with no value, just translated.
  • Doesn't hurt for him to write a letter of affidavit, but the onus is mostly on you to be able to provide financial support.

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Super Visa Application Submitted with Upfront Medical: April 13, 2019

Submission Confirmation (Mother): April 13, 2019
Submission Confirmation (Father): Not Received

Biometrics Requested (Mother): April 15, 2019
Biometrics Requested (Father): April 17, 2019

Biometrics Submitted at VFS Delhi (Mother): April 17, 2019
Biometrics Submitted at VFS Delhi (Father): April 26, 2019

Biometrics Update on profile (Mother): April 18, 2019
Biometrics Update on profile (Father): April 26, 2019

Visitor Acknowledgement Letter: May 08, 2019

Passport Requested: May 21, 2019
Status Changed to Approved Online: May 21, 2019

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
Guys I have a slight problem. My parents got their passport request on April 24 but the lawyer forgot to inform us(we applied through a lawyer)I only found out they were approved because I emailed him today. As you guys know there’s a 30 day deadline to submit passports, now my parents only have a few days to submit their passports. They are applying from the uae. 1) do the 30 days start to count from the day the passport is submitted to the vac, or the day the embassy receives the passport from the vac. Cuz I’m sure the vac takes a few days to deliver the passport to the embassy. 2) or will the vac in dubai stamp their passport the same day, they are going tomorrow with their passports. 3) is it possible to extend the passport request date heaven forbid if they aren’t able to submit on time? Please anyone with uae visa office experience let me know

imacharya82

Aug 6, 2015
Applied super visa online march 16 2019
Biometric march 28 2019
Medical without request march 29 2019
Medical sheet uploaded april 11 2019
Medical request april 9 2019
Medical passed may 17 2019
Passport request and biometric letter confirmation may 22 2019

Reactions: winpro

QueenShin2

Apr 17, 2019
Hi everyone, quick question.

I noticed the address on the biometrics + medical request is MY address (aka the representative for my grandmother). Is this correct? Is it supposed to be her address where she is located? I put in my address as I am the correspondant (and that's what it said in the IMM5257 form). Her address is also on one of the forms, but they're using mine (the representatives) address.

Please let me know.

joymonroe

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Hi I am applying for my parents to come for super visa... They will do an upfront medical (st. Lukes) now they are asking them to have mmr vaccine done before going there. Is it really needed?

Another question for LICO, both my husband and I have 120k for a family of 4. i have 2 stepkids who live with us 50 percent of the time. Does that mean they are included as well?

Thank you!

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Timeline below for reference, all in all super fast under 34 days. Good Luck everyone.

18-Apr: Application Submitted (medical upfront)
13-May: Biometric appointment in New Delhi, India.
14-May: Biometric confirmation email.
15-May: Medical passed for both and PPR for dad. Application says approved.
16-May: PPR for Mum. Application says approved
17-May: Passport drop-off
21-May: Application says approved. Decision has been made.
22-May: Passport returned with PG-1 stamped for 5 years (validity of passport)

P.S - we did not submit any travel tickets. Simply wrote in a letter that this is our plan "stay in Canada for 8-9 months every year during summer and then go back to India during winters". I also wrote in the letter that "my parents like to spend time with me, as evident by their two visits to me in US". Hope that helps. Good luck everyone !

Last edited:

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
what did you guys submit for purpose of travel document from the document list?
I am not sure there is invitation letter , medical-insurance, assessment and all other things which i know what to fill and submit but can you guys please tell me what is purpose of travel for super-visa document?

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Queued: August 25, 2016 - Interview: October 18, 2016
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
Hello.

Super visa for mother-in-law to visit her daughter and granddaughter (I guess me too).

Online application: May 10
Biometrics letter: May 11

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Question: Mother-in-law lives in a smaller city in Vietnam so she can't get to the Ho Chi Minh City quickly for biometrics. Does delaying the biometrics a few weeks present a problem for the application other than stalling its review? She does not plan on visiting Canada until next year.

Thanks!