+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Answered this question before but anxiety doesn't cause irregular rhythms of the heart but it can higher bp. His cardiac results will be reviewed but it should be fine with some medication changes. The cardiologist seems slightly questionable. If CIC is concerned they can ask him to wear a halter monitor for 24-72 hours to see any arrhythmias. As long as he doesn't need surgery for something like a pacemaker he should pass.
@flashadi

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ohh that’s for my sister application for mpnp.. sorry if include it in my question, since i’m sponsoring her too, I have read the other post, our income is enough for 6 person and my sister application is in process, would it be affect for my parents application?
@Bryanna What is your opinion on family size?
I believe it is a Family Support Application that would grant your sister points for having a Manitoba-resident sibling for her MPNP application. It is no longer a Family Sponsorship stream.

So, family size for the OP's parents' super visa applications would be: 6 persons (OP + her husband + two kids + two parents)

Alyesainda

Dec 9, 2018
I believe it is a Family Support Application that would grant your sister points for having a Manitoba-resident sibling for her MPNP application. It is no longer a Family Sponsorship stream.

So, family size for the OP's parents' super visa applications would be: 6 persons (OP + her husband + two kids + two parents)
Hi “Bryana, Thanks for the response!!
And how about the invitation letter, should i make 2 invitation letter for both of my parents?

Ravi1990

Apr 18, 2019
Based on observed pattern, it should be a week or two or even lesser to get an update on medical. Again it all depends on IRCC officers. Please keep us posted if you see any update on your application so that it helps many here.

Thank you. All the best.
Thanks for reply .

Actually,I am little worried now what exactly is happening right now. No update

Ravi1990

Apr 18, 2019
When did you arrive in Canada and start working?
I have a related follow up question. I originally purchased insurance for my parents in February and had to move forward the effective date to the next month with the insurance company since IRCC hadn’t reached a decision yet. That is okay to do right
I got citizenship in 2014..

Ravi1990

Apr 18, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am new here,
I have very little knowledge about Canada immigration.I read people post to meet requirements for my parents visa.
Actually I have applied supervisa for my parents I need help for this.
I have applied online for this visa but we did not applied upfront medical.
Online account 28 march 2019
bio metric request 29 March 2019
Bio metric Updated 3 April 2019
Acknowledgment letter from Delhi 12 April 2019

Till date no other update. Actually I am waiting for their medical request.
Please any body tell me when will I get Medical request or for how much time I have to wait for it?
Another question Is medical request confirm your visa???

Thanks
Waiting for your kind suggestion and help
@Bryanna Is this matter of tension now ?? I did not receive any update from visa office . They have shown processing time 44 days.

flashadi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Answered this question before but anxiety doesn't cause irregular rhythms of the heart but it can higher bp. His cardiac results will be reviewed but it should be fine with some medication changes. The cardiologist seems slightly questionable. If CIC is concerned they can ask him to wear a halter monitor for 24-72 hours to see any arrhythmias. As long as he doesn't need surgery for something like a pacemaker he should pass.
ok, thank you.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna Is this matter of tension now ?? I did not receive any update from visa office . They have shown processing time 44 days.
Actual processing can take longer than the IRCC published processing time. It depends on the specifics of the application, the volume of applications being processed, etc.

No reason to worry

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Actual processing can take longer than the IRCC published processing time. It depends on the specifics of the application, the volume of applications being processed, etc.

No reason to worry

No reason to worry
@Bryanna has already answered your query. But just to reduce the level of your anxiety, I can share my own experience. I applied for Supervisa for my parents on March 11 with upfront Medical. (Bangalore Visa Office) And still waiting for the final decision. Don’t know how long will it take. But, just keeping the faith.

Karan Agarwal

Mar 6, 2019
I applied for my parents' super visa on Mar 28 and completed the biometrics on April 2. I received the visitor acknowledgement letter on Apr 11. Nothing else on the profile has changed. The message on the portal says that "we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility".

Ravi1990

Apr 18, 2019
I applied for my parents' super visa on Mar 28 and completed the biometrics on April 2. I received the visitor acknowledgement letter on Apr 11. Nothing else on the profile has changed. The message on the portal says that "we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility".
same boat ... exactly same date i have applied for my parents. same message

Ravi1990

Apr 18, 2019
did you submit medical upfront ???