+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
When did you arrive in Canada and start working?
I have a related follow up question. I originally purchased insurance for my parents in February and had to move forward the effective date to the next month with the insurance company since IRCC hadn’t reached a decision yet. That is okay to do right
Not an issue

flashadi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
My dad's EGC was very slightly abnormal because of high blood pressure. Panel physician requested cardiography. He went for it and the doctor said his results were abnormal because of anxiety. My dad walks a lot, The doctor recommended that he should keep walking and increased the dose of his blood pressure medicines.

Is it going to be an issue? I heard the blood pressure is not a huge concern? Can anyone please advise? if they saw the same situation like me?

imacharya82

Aug 6, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am new here,
I have very little knowledge about Canada immigration.I read people post to meet requirements for my parents visa.
Actually I have applied supervisa for my parents I need help for this.
I have applied online for this visa but we did not applied upfront medical.
Online account 28 march 2019
bio metric request 29 March 2019
Bio metric Updated 3 April 2019
Acknowledgment letter from Delhi 12 April 2019

Till date no other update. Actually I am waiting for their medical request.
Please any body tell me when will I get Medical request or for how much time I have to wait for it?
Another question Is medical request confirm your visa???

Thanks
Waiting for your kind suggestion and help
I got one day after AOR FROM DELHI so you should get sooner

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Hello, both my parents received Super Visa Passport request on April 12th, and delivered to VFS Global VN on April 15th. Is there a chance for either application to be denied? We have not received the passports back yet from VFS Global VN.

Mother = Medicals Passed.
Father = Further medicals under review.

Both application status state the same, Final Decision has not yet been approved.

Application Status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Submitted my parents super visa application today. as per cic, currently its taking 44 days for processing. fingers crossed.

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hello, both my parents received Super Visa Passport request on April 12th, and delivered to VFS Global VN on April 15th. Is there a chance for either application to be denied? We have not received the passports back yet from VFS Global VN.

Mother = Medicals Passed.
Father = Further medicals under review.

Both application status state the same, Final Decision has not yet been approved.

Application Status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Hi can you please share a Link for me to get the application forms for my parent ( mum) supervisa. And the relevant documents
Thanks

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Hi can you please share a Link for me to get the application forms for my parent ( mum) supervisa. And the relevant documents
Thanks
Are you doing online or paper base application? If online, then all the forms will be on your account when you apply.

Alyesainda

Dec 9, 2018
Hi everyone,
I’m planning to apply my parents in Supervisa. I have a lot of questions:

1. Can i apply both in one account which my father as a principal applicant and my mother as dependant?

2. I’m on maternity leave right now, but my recent NOA of mine and my husband is around 62k, with 2 kids. How can I provide employment insurance stub which is automatically deposit on my account, can i provide bank statement and they will see the EI on my account would be enough?

3.My parents has no money in the bank. How can i provide ties back home they only had 1 car, land title, which is named on my grandfather, and i have 3 siblings they all not married?

4. Then last march my sister received LAA, which im the one who sponsoring her, is she counted for the persons in financial capability? (LICO) while she is not yet submitted on her full application, she will submit on may and I will probably submit my parents application for supervisa in last week of may or 1st week of june, is there any conflict, since our income is enough for 6 person?

5. How about the invitation letter, should I make 2 invitation letter for My father and mother separately?

6. Can i upload the other documents like ticket itinerary on the “optional documents,”client information? And is it necessary to have a ticket itinerary?

Can someone help me please!!
And thank you in advance..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

1. Can i apply both in one account which my father as a principal applicant and my mother as dependant?

2. I’m on maternity leave right now, but my recent NOA of mine and my husband is around 62k, with 2 kids. How can I provide employment insurance stub which is automatically deposit on my account, can i provide bank statement and they will see the EI on my account would be enough?

3.My parents has no money in the bank. How can i provide ties back home they only had 1 car, land title, which is named on my grandfather, and i have 3 siblings they all not married?

4. Then last march my sister received LAA, which im the one who sponsoring her, is she counted for the persons in financial capability? (LICO) while she is not yet submitted on her full application, she will submit on may and I will probably submit my parents application for supervisa in last week of may or 1st week of june, is there any conflict, since our income is enough for 6 person?

5. How about the invitation letter, should I make 2 invitation letter for My father and mother separately?

6. Can i upload the other documents like ticket itinerary on the “optional documents,”client information? And is it necessary to have a ticket itinerary?

What is LAA?

Alyesainda

Dec 9, 2018
What is LAA?
Ohh that’s for my sister application for mpnp.. sorry if include it in my question, since i’m sponsoring her too, I have read the other post, our income is enough for 6 person and my sister application is in process, would it be affect for my parents application?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

Yes.

Provide whatever document they ask for but NOA and any savings, checking, investment accounts that you and your husband have should be included. You can explain that you are currently on maternity leave but childcare costs basically erase any changes in income.

If land total is not in their name it doesn't count. How long are your parents planning on staying in Canada? 3 siblings can't really be dependent on them if they are away for more than a few weeks.

I think it is 7. But would like to hear other opinions.

Together is fine.

No itinerary necessary for long stays. Don't buy a ticket in advance just provide an itinerary or proof of tickets that you can cancel right away.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Submitted my parent's super visa application on 18 April. Got message to Biometric collection, however early appointment scheduled is of 13 May in New Delhi, India. Yikes!! does it usually take this long? I remember for US Visa Biometric was almost instantly - like within 2 days.

Does other aspect of file processing continue in parallel or wait until biometrics is collected?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My dad's EGC was very slightly abnormal because of high blood pressure. Panel physician requested cardiography. He went for it and the doctor said his results were abnormal because of anxiety. My dad walks a lot, The doctor recommended that he should keep walking and increased the dose of his blood pressure medicines.

Is it going to be an issue? I heard the blood pressure is not a huge concern? Can anyone please advise? if they saw the same situation like me?
@canuck78 please advise

Reactions: flashadi

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Submitted my parent's super visa application on 18 April. Got message to Biometric collection, however early appointment scheduled is of 13 May in New Delhi, India. Yikes!! does it usually take this long? I remember for US Visa Biometric was almost instantly - like within 2 days.

Does other aspect of file processing continue in parallel or wait until biometrics is collected?
Based on IRCC's statements, processing will not start until biometrics are given

Reactions: Kuchbhi

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Answered this question before but anxiety doesn't cause irregular rhythms of the heart but it can higher bp. His cardiac results will be reviewed but it should be fine with some medication changes. The cardiologist seems slightly questionable. If CIC is concerned they can ask him to wear a halter monitor for 24-72 hours to see any arrhythmias. As long as he doesn't need surgery for something like a pacemaker he should pass.