Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Thanks mle.87
I have uploaded representative form and emedical in required visa office webform. If i sent email again then does it hamper application.i have heared email will be faster to get response but they say sent any queries once so i m lil confused to sent email. Should i sent email to them ?
Indra
I can't tell you what to do. Do what you feel will put you at ease.

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
Now you're not thinking :p

IRCC won't give you the list of documents. I asked you to post the list of documents which your parents had submitted. Anyways
I am sorry, I am lost now like what have I missed and where should I start from.

So you mentioned post which means mail them ? Forgive me for my lack of understanding.

They applied online and then it is refused .. they will have to apply again and then I post the documents I submitted?

Am I understanding correct here?

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
About Financial Condition for Super Visa. Is there a limit for my parents to show funds or is it only my requirement?

If not, then how much fund would you think is enough for 2-3 weeks travel for 2 person where they will not have to worry about accommodation, food, travel, etc.

They probably will spend money eating out, using public transport and shopping and these are all limited.

Would you think $5,000 for both is enough?

flashadi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
@Bryanna

Hi,

My parents went for a medical test today. Dad's medical was fine but they were not clear on my mom and doctor requested a spectrum test in a couple of days. I do not think she has any problem, we are also planning to do this test on our own before we go to panel physician.

Do you think it is going to delay the process? Do you have any previous experience who had the same situation as us? What should I expect?

Thanks,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am sorry, I am lost now like what have I missed and where should I start from.

So you mentioned post which means mail them ? Forgive me for my lack of understanding.

They applied online and then it is refused .. they will have to apply again and then I post the documents I submitted?

Am I understanding correct here?
I suggest you take a break from these visa applications for a few days. It seems you are quite lost and your understanding of the process is quite incorrect

Reactions: Kindness101

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna

Hi,

My parents went for a medical test today. Dad's medical was fine but they were not clear on my mom and doctor requested a spectrum test in a couple of days. I do not think she has any problem, we are also planning to do this test on our own before we go to panel physician.

Do you think it is going to delay the process? Do you have any previous experience who had the same situation as us? What should I expect?

Thanks,
You need to complete these medical furtherance tests at the earliest. That said, it is a good idea to get these tests done from another panel physician without indicating that your parents have applied for super visas.

Maybe @canuck78 can advise about these spectrum tests and why they have been requested

flashadi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
You need to complete these medical furtherance tests at the earliest. That said, it is a good idea to get these tests done from another panel physician without indicating that your parents have applied for super visas.

Maybe @canuck78 can advise about these spectrum tests and why they have been requested
@Bryanna There is the only one-panel physician in the city we are dealing with. We have an appointment book for tomorrow in a private clinic. Just to double check. The panel physician appointment is on Monday. @canuck78 Do you have any advice on it? I am worried, because they requested is it going to take longer right ?

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Hello would appreciate if anyone could provide any feedback. I applied on March 14th and still no update I’m worried.
Here I am. Applied on March 11th with upfront Medical for my parents. Biometrics were submitted on March 19th. Till then have just been waiting for the decision.

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Today both my mother and father in law received request for passport for their Super Visa application! My father's medical status is still under review, hopefully this is a good sign. :)

Also, can anyone confirm the correct location to send their passport? Thanks all and @Bryanna for your assistance with our application!

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/vietnam/contact_us.html

Canada Visa Application Centre
International Organization for Migration

Floor 12A, CMC Building
Duy Tan St.
DichVong Ward, CauGiay District
Hanoi, Vietnam

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Today both my mother and father in law received request for passport for their Super Visa application! My father's medical status is still under review, hopefully this is a good sign. :)

Also, can anyone confirm the correct location to send their passport? Thanks all and @Bryanna for your assistance with our application!

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/vietnam/contact_us.html

Canada Visa Application Centre
International Organization for Migration

Floor 12A, CMC Building
Duy Tan St.
DichVong Ward, CauGiay District
Hanoi, Vietnam
Congratulations and GOD Bless.