New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Her medical pass today. I just checked.

Any updates on your side? what was your father medical furtherance for, if you dont mind sharing. Thank you
Hi, Congratulations!! I just checked the account, no further updates our side. Dad's medical still showing up "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." Don't know if they need any further test but we dont have any new message in account so far.

Reactions: Kindness101

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
@Bryanna can you please let me know if I have done a right thing here. My annual income is $78k and I live with my wife and 2 children. I have applied PG SuperVisa for my 2 parents so that makes us 6 in total. First do you think $78k does meet LICO and I have already submitted my Employment Letter, will that be enough?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna can you please let me know if I have done a right thing here. My annual income is $78k and I live with my wife and 2 children. I have applied PG SuperVisa for my 2 parents so that makes us 6 in total. First do you think $78k does meet LICO and I have already submitted my Employment Letter, will that be enough?
LICO for 6 persons is CAD 59,304. So, you're above the threshold. Not an issue there.

The employment letter is not enough. You must also send your recent NOA + bank statements + any financial investments

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
LICO for 6 persons is CAD 59,304. So, you're above the threshold. Not an issue there.

The employment letter is not enough. You must also send your recent NOA + bank statements + any financial investments
I dont have the recent NOA as I have recently moved to Canada last year and its been 9months at work. I can provide bank statement but where can I send the bank statement now? Do you think I should add my wife's bank statement too as we have savings in her account?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I dont have the recent NOA as I have recently moved to Canada last year and its been 9months at work. I can provide bank statement but where can I send the bank statement now? Do you think I should add my wife's bank statement too as we have savings in her account?
Tough luck then!

It's not a good idea to apply for super visas without being able to prove that you are financially well established over at least a year or two.

Is your wife employed? Does she have a recent NOA that can prove that together you meet LICO?

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
Tough luck then!

It's not a good idea to apply for super visas without being able to prove that you are financially well established over at least a year or two.
Is your wife employed? Does she have a recent NOA that can prove that together you meet LICO?
No, my wife is not employed but in the list of document it was mentioned that I can provide one of the documents so I thought Employment Letter would be enough. is NOA for Super Visa necessary?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have my T4, I can send that but how will I send them now?
Yes, please do. It might help to save their applications.

You must combine all relevant documents for your financial support (T4, your bank statement, pension plans, investments, your employment letter, etc) as one PDF. Email it to their local visa office + upload through the web form.... and request for these additional documents to be considered. Do mark the email as 'Urgent'

Last edited:

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto

You must combine all relevant documents for your financial support (T4, your bank statement, pension plans, investments, your employment letter, etc) as one PDF. Email it to their local visa office + upload through the web form.... and request for these additional documents to be considered. Do mark the email as 'Urgent'
Ok Great, thanks. I will do that right away.

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto

Ok There is another thing I have noticed, on my T4 my income sais $44k as it had been only 6 months when my T4 was generated but to justify my annual income, I have only Employment Letter. but my bank statement has the monthly income coming through. Will that be a problem or it is understood that this is 6 months T4, the annual can be calculated through my bank statement?

Do you think I should include my last 3 payslips as well?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ok There is another thing I have noticed, on my T4 my income sais $44k as it had been only 6 months when my T4 was generated but to justify my annual income, I have only Employment Letter. but my bank statement has the monthly income coming through. Will that be a problem or it is understood that this is 6 months T4, the annual can be calculated through my bank statement?

Do you think I should include my last 3 payslips as well?
This is the reason why it is advisable to wait until you have at least one NOA to prove that your employment is stable and meets the LICO threshold.

As they have already applied, these suggestions are last-minute to 'save' their applications.

Yes, you can include your payslips

Kindness101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
June 24,15
AOR Received.
Aug 28,15
File Transfer...
AIP - November 15, 2016
Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
June 24, 15 and December, 2017
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
Hi, Congratulations!! I just checked the account, no further updates our side. Dad's medical still showing up "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." Don't know if they need any further test but we dont have any new message in account so far.
Thank you dear. I really hope your father will not have to do another medical furtherance. I pray you get ppr real soon.

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
This is the reason why it is advisable to wait until you have at least one NOA to prove that your employment is stable and meets the LICO threshold.

As they have already applied, these suggestions are last-minute to 'save' their applications.

Yes, you can include your payslips
Ok I have gathered all the documents now, I just want to know what would their VO, as they have applied online and reside in the UAE. So will that be Abu Dhabi VO?