+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ok Thanks. I have sent all the supporting documents like my Letter, Updated Employment Letter, Pay Slips (3months), T4, Bank Statement and My wife Bank Statement. Hope this is fine to justify my financial condition.
Your wife's bank statement could not be included on its own. She would have needed to co-sign the invitation letter + include your marriage certificate.

Without at least one NOA from you/your wife + you are not able to prove at least one year of stable employment and finances.... hope for the best, but any decision could be possible

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
My parents did medicals last week, father received an email to come back for further testing. Yesterday they went to do the Biometrics and follow up exam for my father. The doctor indicated he may have Tuberculosis (TB). Is this a threatening illness that they will refuse his application?

He is instructed to come back next week for further testing. Will both mom and dad's application be put on hold during father's medical? Or will they process independently?

Kindness101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
June 24,15
AOR Received.
Aug 28,15
File Transfer...
AIP - November 15, 2016
Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
June 24, 15 and December, 2017
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
Thanks so much for your generous words of kindness. I try to help anyone I can in whatever little way that's possible. And, maybe the good karma will come back :) And, no I'm not paid to advise people LOL

The relationships between grandparents and their grandchildren is truly special and heartwarming. You have worked very hard to bring your grandmom to Canada. It shows how close and deep your relationship is with her. I truly hope and pray that you and your family are reunited with your grandmom soon.

And, don't allow these medical tests to quite literally test your faith. When you truly want something, the Universe will conspire to make it happen :)
My dear Bryanna,

With your grace and blessings, my grandmother supervisa was approved today. I cannot thank you enough. You have been honestly ray of hope for me and many others.

Truly,

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
My dear Bryanna,

With your grace and blessings, my grandmother supervisa was approved today. I cannot thank you enough. You have been honestly ray of hope for me and many others.

Truly,

Wow. Many many congratulations. I am so so happy for you. See, @Bryanna was absolutely right when she mentioned that whole universe will help you and your grandma to reunite because of your strong and honest wish. Great Karma. I am glad that you and your grandma can stay together now.
BTW, After reading this good news, I should check my parents’ status too since I applied on March 11th with upfront Medical for my parents. Remember? And biometrics were submitted on Mar. 19th. Since then I haven’t checked the status of their application because I was too scared to check. But, I guess I should now.

Reactions: Kindness101

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My dear Bryanna,

Truly,

All your hard work, your relentless efforts and your determination to reunite your grandmom with your family has worked. Her case was exceptional considering the odds. It will be such an emotional reunion of four generations.

The Universe conspired to make it possible. Truly a miracle :):)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Wow. Many many congratulations. I am so so happy for you. See, @Bryanna was absolutely right when she mentioned that whole universe will help you and your grandma to reunite because of your strong and honest wish. Great Karma. I am glad that you and your grandma can stay together now.
BTW, After reading this good news, I should check my parents’ status too since I applied on March 11th with upfront Medical for my parents. Remember? And biometrics were submitted on Mar. 19th. Since then I haven’t checked the status of their application because I was too scared to check. But, I guess I should now.
Your parents have good cases for super visas.

Don't be scared. Go ahead.... check their status and let us know about the passport requests

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Your parents have good cases for super visas.

Don't be scared. Go ahead.... check their status and let us know about the passport requests
Thank you so much Bryanna for encouraging me to hope for their approvals. You are right they do have a very good case. But the one thing that I think I didn’t mentioned is they have 1 refusal from VISITOR visa application last year March 2018. It was a strong case at that time too with the same documents of their all finances. But, at that time they applied as a family of 4 with my 2 siblings (aged 18 and 21). Even at that time they had the property in India worth 0.8 Million CAD with my father still being employed in a government job with really good salary and my sister (aged 21) was studying MBBS (a doctor) and my brother was studying engineering. So, there was NOT any intention or reason for them to over stay here to affect their such a great educational career and my father’s good paying job & all those properties. I don’t know how IRCC gets the idea of people having great life in their country of residence with great amount of money and a great career would stay in Canada illegally?!!!! What will such visitors do here by Overstaying without any legal status?

Anyways, That’s why I applied supervisa this time although with the same updated documents. And I am very thankful to you for all the support, guidance and encouragement.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you so much Bryanna for encouraging me to hope for their approvals. You are right they do have a very good case. But the one thing that I think I didn’t mentioned is they have 1 refusal from VISITOR visa application last year March 2018. It was a strong case at that time too with the same documents of their all finances. But, at that time they applied as a family of 4 with my 2 siblings (aged 18 and 21). Even at that time they had the property in India worth 0.8 Million CAD with my father still being employed in a government job with really good salary and my sister (aged 21) was studying MBBS (a doctor) and my brother was studying engineering. So, there was NOT any intention or reason for them to over stay here to affect their such a great educational career and my father’s good paying job & all those properties. I don’t know how IRCC gets the idea of people having great life in their country of residence with great amount of money and a great career would stay in Canada illegally?!!!! What will such visitors do here by Overstaying without any legal status?

Anyways, That’s why I applied supervisa this time although with the same updated documents. And I am very thankful to you for all the support, guidance and encouragement.
Hope they have declared their previous TRV refusal.

They were probably refused for Family Ties and Travel History. Unfortunately, it is the price that genuine visitors have to pay because of the visa frauds and immigration violations committed by others from the same country

imacharya82

Aug 6, 2015
Hai i need urgent help about super visa application. I applied my mom in law supervisa application online on march 16 2019 i got biometric request next day . I did upfront medical on march 27 2019 after submitting application online .Panel physician sent emedical report to ircc .Do i have to sent the proof of upfront medical or it is okay that report is sent through emedical i dont have to wory about that .if yes where can i upload the emedical sheet .please do reply me
Thanks

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Hope they have declared their previous TRV refusal.

They were probably refused for Family Ties and Travel History. Unfortunately, it is the price that genuine visitors have to pay because of the visa frauds and immigration violations committed by others from the same country
Yes, they mentioned the refusal in this application. And You are absolutely right that such genuine visitors have to suffer because of the visitors from the same country with bad intentions overstay here illegally and work illegally because they have bad financial situation back home. But in that case, I don’t know how they manage to get the approvals in their visas despite having bad financials backhome.

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My dear Bryanna,

Truly,

Truly,

Finally you got relief now. Happy for you. I am still waiting for my dad’s medical to clear. Haven’t heard anything back from them for further medical test so we know at least what is going on. Hoping for positive outcome soon. Our application timelines are almost similar but they treat each and every case differently. I believe our case is stuck due to medical but we haven’t got any further request. I will wait for sometime and send CSE if nothing happen in next couple of weeks.

flashadi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015

Did CIC asked your parents to do biometrics again when you applied for a super visa? Can you please share your timeline?

Kindness101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
June 24,15
AOR Received.
Aug 28,15
File Transfer...
AIP - November 15, 2016
Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
Thank you. I wish you nothing but positive outcome. I pray that you hear good news real soon.

Kindness101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
June 24,15
AOR Received.
Aug 28,15
File Transfer...
AIP - November 15, 2016
Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
So so so happy for you and your family.

All your hard work, your relentless efforts and your determination to reunite your grandmom with your family has worked. Her case was exceptional considering the odds. It will be such an emotional reunion of four generations.

The Universe conspired to make it possible. Truly a miracle :):)
Absolutely, it is truly a case of miracle. I am so grateful for all the positive vibration pushing for this visa. My family is just in shocked and so thankful for your contribution.

Reactions: Bryanna