+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you Bryanna, I checked all her other documents and they are listed with the correct dob. Not sure how this one passed with the 4 year differential. We do have my wife's birth cert that includes her parents names and all documents notarized in english. :)

Does my letter of explanation need to be signed? I was hoping I could just type one up on Word and upload it right away.
No need to sign the LOE

Reactions: mle.87

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sorry all, I just realized I forgot to sign the invitation letter, I just left my name there, and I am the representative for my parents application. What should I do to fix it? or I should wait them?
You must email the signed invitation letter to their local visa office ASAP and request it to be included in their applications. It is critical as it is similar to a promissory note to take care of their stay for up to two years

Reactions: romrumrira

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
You must email the signed invitation letter to their local visa office ASAP and request it to be included in their applications. It is critical as it is similar to a promissory note to take care of their stay for up to two years
Thanks Bryanna, I just applied it online. How do I know their local office? My parents reside in Vietnam. Thanks.

cys8666

Jul 31, 2018
Please help me to figure out the income request for my situation: My family is family of three (my spouse, myself and a daughter ). I applied super visa for my parents at 2014 and approved. My spouse and I co-signed the immigration sponsorship for my parents at 2018 and right now is under processing. I plan to apply super visa for my grandparents this year. So, what's the family size and income request ? Thanks a lot!~

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Please help me to figure out the income request for my situation: My family is family of three (my spouse, myself and a daughter ). I applied super visa for my parents at 2014 and approved. My spouse and I co-signed the immigration sponsorship for my parents at 2018 and right now is under processing. I plan to apply super visa for my grandparents this year. So, what's the family size and income request ? Thanks a lot!~
Your family size: Yourself + your spouse + daughter + two parents + two grandparents = 7 persons

cys8666

Jul 31, 2018
Your family size: Yourself + your spouse + daughter + two parents + two grandparents = 7 persons
Thanks a lot, so my income need to meet the minimum income of super visa with family size of 7, right ? My big concern is the immigration sponsorship for my parents request increase 30 % of the minimum income, I am confused does those two things affect each other ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks a lot, so my income need to meet the minimum income of super visa with family size of 7, right ?
That's right. For your grandparents' super visa applications, you would refer to the LICO table for super visas to confirm you meet the income criteria.

My big concern is the immigration sponsorship for my parents request increase 30 % of the minimum income, I am confused does those two things affect each other ?
For PGP PR, you must prove you meet LICO for it + 30% extra

The number of people whom you will/have sponsored will be considered for both applications i.e. all active sponsorships

cys8666

Jul 31, 2018
That's right. For your grandparents' super visa applications, you would refer to the LICO table for super visas to confirm you meet the income criteria.

For PGP PR, you must prove you meet LICO for it + 30% extra

The number of people whom you will/have sponsored will be considered for both applications i.e. all active sponsorships
Thanks Bryanna ! If this year I apply the Super Visa for my grandparents, my family size for sponsorships of my parents is still 5 ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks Bryanna ! If this year I apply the Super Visa for my grandparents, my family size for sponsorships of my parents is still 5 ?
No, it will be 7 persons i.e. all active sponsorships + persons you are applying to sponsor + your family

cys8666

Jul 31, 2018
No, it will be 7 persons i.e. all active sponsorships + persons you are applying to sponsor + your family
OMG, I see. The potential super visa for my grandparents will affect the family size of my parents immigration, this is not good. Maybe I just invite my grandparents and apply the visitor visa for them.......I am so tangled!