+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

sherry0001

Oct 11, 2016
Here is an update regarding our case:

Today we received Visitor Acknowledgement letter. But we applied for Super Visa. Why did they not sent Super visa Acknowledgment letter? Anyone else under same situation. I am worried if they will consider my application under Visitor Visa.

I have applied for my parents Super visa file on 26th Feb 2019. More timelines are in my previous post

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN:

Today we have received this email:
Dear XXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for the time you have taken to complete your application. We have received your application and it is currently in process.

Your application number: XXXXXXXXXX

This is your file number, and it is specifically for this application and anything to do with this application - like documents we ask you to submit, or medical exams we ask you to undergo connected to this file number. It’s yours and yours alone.
Please use this application number for any communication with us about this file.

Your Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXXXXXXXXX

This is your unique identification number, it’s all about YOU and every application you make is connected to your UCI. It is as unique as you are. You will keep this same UCI for all the subsequent applications you may submit to our department in the future.

There are some things you can do to help us to process:

§ Check your Online Account to check for status updates, and upload any documents that we request through your online account. Documents submitted this way reach an officer faster. To create an Online Account take note of your application number above, and visit our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp.

§ Please send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.

§ Please do not send us documents unless we have requested them. Your application is in queue for processing and sending us information we have not requested pulls resources away from file processing. If we need information, we will contact you.

§ Be patient. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information.

Did you know? Sending case status enquiries or multiple documents takes resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times. We know you want to be sure we received your message, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times for everyone.

Please remember we will contact you through the contact details you provided if any information is required or when your application is ready to be finalized. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

· your passport

· your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

· other NEW information relevant to your application (for example, you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

If you need to update your information, send it to our office once, using only one method (Online Account or the Web form on the IRCC website oremail). Please remember it is important to use your XXXXXX for any communication with us about this file.
its just a confirmation that you application is in processs. if you wana make sure just call cic and confirm woth them

Kazi19

Mar 4, 2019
IMO, it seems like either incorrect communication from IRCC.... or a case of mistaken identity. Either way, don't worry.

You can:
1. Order GCMS notes.... just to get her application to the top of the processing queue, and

2. Request your MP's office to inquire with IRCC for the delay (you won't be told why the background checks are being done). That said, your MP cannot influence a visa decision
Dear Bryanna,

Thank you for your response. I got the passport request for my mom just few hours ago!! Finally! Really relieved and happy! Thanks alot!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Bryanna,

Thank you for your response. I got the passport request for my mom just few hours ago!! Finally! Really relieved and happy! Thanks alot!
That's such a relief. So happy for you and your mom :)

Nonetheless do request for GCMS notes just to understand the reason for the delay

ches

Jun 3, 2014
That's strange. Did she sign and include the IMM 5476 form (Use of representative)? Maybe not.

It's good that your mom has been informed that her application is being considered for super visa.

As she has passed the medicals, you can expect a decision pretty soon. The Manila VO is quite understanding. Don't worry :)
Hi @Bryanna

Thanks for all the help. I am very surprised with how fast Manila VO has processed my mom's super visa application. As I have mentioned in my previous posts, I was scared that they'd consider my mom's application as a regular visit visa application due to our mistake in answering the questionnaire. They replied to my mom and she was told that her application has been categorized as PG-1 Super Visa. Yesterday, I received a message in her account requesting for medicals even though the status a a week ago in the medical exam field was 'You passed the medical exam'. I got confused so I sent a CSE to Manila VO informing them that she did an upfront medical exam. The status on the medical field was then changed back to passed.

Anyway, my mom received a call from the VO this morning, and she was told to disregard the previous messages (which I assume is the medical request), and she was told that she'll receive a new message in her account within the day. My mom called me as I am the one who has access to her online application, and to my surprise, I saw 2 new messages. One is the Biometrics Correspondence, and the other one is the Original Passport Request!!! I am very happy, although kinda confused why it took only a 2 weeks for her to get approved. Do you think this normal for complete applications? I am still very nervous.

I would like to share my mom's timeline for those who are applying in the Philippines, or whose application is being processed in Manila VO.

Manila VO/ Super Visa Application/ Upfront Medical Exam

Online IRCC application submitted: March 5, 2019
Received Conf of Submission/ Confirmation of Online Application: March 5, 2019
Request for Biometrics Collection: March 6, 2019
Biometrics Collected: March 11, 2019
Biometrics Info Appeared in Online Acct: March 11, 2019
Medical Exam Status updated online as passed: March 12, 2019
Medical Request: March 18, 2019 (My mom did an upfront medical exam so she sent a letter to VO to inform them and attached her medical exam proof)
Medical Exam Status changed back to passed: March 18, 2019
Biometrics Correspondence Letter Received: March 18, 2019
Original Passport Request: March 19, 2019

My fingers are crossed. I really hope this is for super visa, and not for visit visa.

Thanks again!!!

Reactions: Kindness101

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna

Thanks for all the help. I am very surprised with how fast Manila VO has processed my mom's super visa application. As I have mentioned in my previous posts, I was scared that they'd consider my mom's application as a regular visit visa application due to our mistake in answering the questionnaire. They replied to my mom and she was told that her application has been categorized as PG-1 Super Visa. Yesterday, I received a message in her account requesting for medicals even though the status a a week ago in the medical exam field was 'You passed the medical exam'. I got confused so I sent a CSE to Manila VO informing them that she did an upfront medical exam. The status on the medical field was then changed back to passed.

Anyway, my mom received a call from the VO this morning, and she was told to disregard the previous messages (which I assume is the medical request), and she was told that she'll receive a new message in her account within the day. My mom called me as I am the one who has access to her online application, and to my surprise, I saw 2 new messages. One is the Biometrics Correspondence, and the other one is the Original Passport Request!!! I am very happy, although kinda confused why it took only a 2 weeks for her to get approved. Do you think this normal for complete applications? I am still very nervous.

I would like to share my mom's timeline for those who are applying in the Philippines, or whose application is being processed in Manila VO.

Medical Request: March 18, 2019 (My mom did an upfront medical exam so she sent a letter to VO to inform them and attached her medical exam proof)

My fingers are crossed. I really hope this is for super visa, and not for visit visa.

Thanks again!!!
This is super fast, super fantastic and super wonderful :):)

Yes, she will be issued a PG-1 super visa. That's a certainty.

The Manila visa office does give visa decisions pretty fast. In your mom's case, it was also because she had submitted upfront medicals. So don't worry

Reactions: ches

Kindness101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
June 24,15
AOR Received.
Aug 28,15
File Transfer...
AIP - November 15, 2016
Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
June 24, 15 and December, 2017
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
Hi @Bryanna

Thanks again!!!
Wow congratulations!

hariqbal

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Hi

I received letter for their medicals today :) will keep you updated
That sounds good buddy. My parents appointment for biometrics is March 18. So I guess its gonna be 1 more week to get medical request if we compare with your parents timeline. Anyways we will be in touch :)

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
@ches, when your mom did her medical exam, what sort of proof was provided?

khitara

Mar 19, 2019
Hi @Bryanna

Thanks again!!!

@ches Can you tell me where you bought the insurance from? Thanks!

taha317

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hey Guys Need some help here.

Application is from Lahore, Pakistan (Applied Online)

Applied for Supervisa Jan 6
Got request for Biometrics Jan 7
Biometrics done Jan 11
Request for Medical - Feb 10
Medical Done - Feb 16
Medical updated to Passed - Feb 25
Received Letter of Correspondence - March 19

Any idea what we could expect in terms of approval or rejection secondly any clue as to how much longer the wait might be ?

Thanks for all your help

@Bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey Guys Need some help here.

Application is from Lahore, Pakistan (Applied Online)

Applied for Supervisa Jan 6
Got request for Biometrics Jan 7
Biometrics done Jan 11
Request for Medical - Feb 10
Medical Done - Feb 16
Medical updated to Passed - Feb 25
Received Letter of Correspondence - March 19

Any idea what we could expect in terms of approval or rejection secondly any clue as to how much longer the wait might be ?

Thanks for all your help

@Bryanna
What is the letter of correspondence you received? Or did you mean an acknowledgement of your application?

taha317

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
What is the letter of correspondence you received? Or did you mean an acknowledgement of your application?
Hey Bryanna,

It said Correspondence letter essentially stating that they have received the bio metrics and that they are valid for 10 years.

Thank you,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
It said Correspondence letter essentially stating that they have received the bio metrics and that they are valid for 10 years.
As medicals were passed and going by the trend we've seen here (decisions are given almost instantly after receiving the biometrics validity letter), you will most likely get a passport request soon

taha317

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
As medicals were passed and going by the trend we've seen here (decisions are given almost instantly after receiving the biometrics validity letter), you will most likely get a passport request soon
Awesome thank you for this! fingers crossed :D