Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Hello everyone, in addition to doing medicals upfront, can we also do the biometrics? Or does the biometrics specifically need to be requested in order to submit. The Super Visa is for Vietnam parents for reference.

Medical Exam Office:
International Organization for Migration (IOM) in Hanoi

Biometrics Office:
Canada Visa Application Centre
International Organization for Migration

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, in addition to doing medicals upfront, can we also do the biometrics? Or does the biometrics specifically need to be requested in order to submit. The Super Visa is for Vietnam parents for reference.

Medical Exam Office:
International Organization for Migration (IOM) in Hanoi

Biometrics Office:
Canada Visa Application Centre
International Organization for Migration
It is wise to book for Biomatrix upfront just to save time if the appointment waiting time is too long. In our case from India it is currently upto one week. I did not know that I will have to wait one week for appointment orelse I would have booked appointment upfront. Just check the waiting time in your country. Usually IRCC request Bixmatrix within couple of days max when you lodge the application online.

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
It is wise to book for Biomatrix upfront just to save time if the appointment waiting time is too long. In our case from India it is currently upto one week. I did not know that I will have to wait one week for appointment orelse I would have booked appointment upfront. Just check the waiting time in your country. Usually IRCC request Bixmatrix within couple of days max when you lodge the application online.

Thank you! I will ask my parents to call both Medical and Biometrics Offices to schedule an appointment first before applying online. Will they receive the results same day? Just wondering how to submit the results.

Should I wait for them to receive the results, and then email it to me to submit their application? Or will the Canadian Immigration receive the results in the back end?

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Y
Thank you! I will ask my parents to call both Medical and Biometrics Offices to schedule an appointment first before applying online. Will they receive the results same day? Just wondering how to submit the results.

Should I wait for them to receive the results, and then email it to me to submit their application? Or will the Canadian Immigration receive the results in the back end?
For Medical Clinic will send the report directly to IRCC & provide you with a letter which you need to upload with the application. For Biomatrix, just check the waiting time and schedule the appointment of 2 days after you submit your application. Usually they send biomatrix request letter 2 days after you submit your application.

Reactions: mle.87

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Y

For Medical Clinic will send the report directly to IRCC & provide you with a letter which you need to upload with the application. For Biomatrix, just check the waiting time and schedule the appointment of 2 days after you submit your application. Usually they send biomatrix request letter 2 days after you submit your application.

Thank you for your guidance! Much appreciated :)

sherry0001

Oct 11, 2016
Hi

I applied for my parents super visa on 06 march and got biometric letter on 8 march and my parents got them done today !12 march). Next step would be medical? is police check required too? is it wise to prepare the police certificate in advance or we should wait?

sherry0001

Oct 11, 2016
Online CIC Application: Feb 18, 2019
Medical: Upfront - Feb 9, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter: Feb 19, 2019
Biometrics Enrolment: Feb 21, 2019
Passport request: Feb 28, 2019

Thank you all for sharing your experiences!
Hi

I applied for my parents super visa on 06 march and got biometric letter on 8 march and my parents got them done today !12 march). Next step would be medical? is police check required too? is it wise to prepare the police certificate in advance or we should wait? Did you have to get the police check done?

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Hi everyone, I've been searching for a good Insurance provider for the 1-Year $100K requirement and finding a lot in the $1,600 + range. Is this normal? For those that have already purchased insurance for your parent(s), do you mind sharing your quote and who you went with?

I'm in the process to submit my application for parents aged: 57 & 53. Thank you

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is an update regarding our case:

Today we received Visitor Acknowledgement letter. But we applied for Super Visa. Why did they not sent Super visa Acknowledgment letter? Anyone else under same situation. I am worried if they will consider my application under Visitor Visa.

I have applied for my parents Super visa file on 26th Feb 2019. More timelines are in my previous post

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN:

Today we have received this email:
Dear XXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for the time you have taken to complete your application. We have received your application and it is currently in process.

Your application number: XXXXXXXXXX

This is your file number, and it is specifically for this application and anything to do with this application - like documents we ask you to submit, or medical exams we ask you to undergo connected to this file number. It’s yours and yours alone.
Please use this application number for any communication with us about this file.

Your Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXXXXXXXXX

This is your unique identification number, it’s all about YOU and every application you make is connected to your UCI. It is as unique as you are. You will keep this same UCI for all the subsequent applications you may submit to our department in the future.

There are some things you can do to help us to process:

§ Check your Online Account to check for status updates, and upload any documents that we request through your online account. Documents submitted this way reach an officer faster. To create an Online Account take note of your application number above, and visit our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp.

§ Please send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.

§ Please do not send us documents unless we have requested them. Your application is in queue for processing and sending us information we have not requested pulls resources away from file processing. If we need information, we will contact you.

§ Be patient. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information.

Did you know? Sending case status enquiries or multiple documents takes resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times. We know you want to be sure we received your message, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times for everyone.

Please remember we will contact you through the contact details you provided if any information is required or when your application is ready to be finalized. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

· your passport

· your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

· other NEW information relevant to your application (for example, you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

If you need to update your information, send it to our office once, using only one method (Online Account or the Web form on the IRCC website oremail). Please remember it is important to use your XXXXXX for any communication with us about this file.

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I've been searching for a good Insurance provider for the 1-Year $100K requirement and finding a lot in the $1,600 + range. Is this normal? For those that have already purchased insurance for your parent(s), do you mind sharing your quote and who you went with?

I'm in the process to submit my application for parents aged: 57 & 53. Thank you
We did Ingle Insurance monthly insurance with 0 deductible. Will be paying around $92 for each person. Not sure if monthly plan is good enough for super visa. Anyone got approval with monthly plans? My parents are also of almost same age without any existing disease. They are 59 & 53

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Here is an update regarding our case:

Today we received Visitor Acknowledgement letter. But we applied for Super Visa. Why did they not sent Super visa Acknowledgment letter? Anyone else under same situation. I am worried if they will consider my application under Visitor Visa.

I have applied for my parents Super visa file on 26th Feb 2019. More timelines are in my previous post

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN:

Today we have received this email:
Dear XXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for the time you have taken to complete your application. We have received your application and it is currently in process.

Your application number: XXXXXXXXXX

This is your file number, and it is specifically for this application and anything to do with this application - like documents we ask you to submit, or medical exams we ask you to undergo connected to this file number. It’s yours and yours alone.
Please use this application number for any communication with us about this file.

Your Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXXXXXXXXX

This is your unique identification number, it’s all about YOU and every application you make is connected to your UCI. It is as unique as you are. You will keep this same UCI for all the subsequent applications you may submit to our department in the future.

There are some things you can do to help us to process:

§ Check your Online Account to check for status updates, and upload any documents that we request through your online account. Documents submitted this way reach an officer faster. To create an Online Account take note of your application number above, and visit our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp.

§ Please send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.

§ Please do not send us documents unless we have requested them. Your application is in queue for processing and sending us information we have not requested pulls resources away from file processing. If we need information, we will contact you.

§ Be patient. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information.

Did you know? Sending case status enquiries or multiple documents takes resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times. We know you want to be sure we received your message, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times for everyone.

Please remember we will contact you through the contact details you provided if any information is required or when your application is ready to be finalized. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

· your passport

· your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

· other NEW information relevant to your application (for example, you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

If you need to update your information, send it to our office once, using only one method (Online Account or the Web form on the IRCC website oremail). Please remember it is important to use your XXXXXX for any communication with us about this file.
A super visa is a type of 'Visitor visa'. Nothing to worry about

Reactions: fastfood

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
We did Ingle Insurance monthly insurance with 0 deductible. Will be paying around $92 for each person. Not sure if monthly plan is good enough for super visa. Anyone got approval with monthly plans? My parents are also of almost same age without any existing disease. They are 59 & 53
I just did a quote with Ingle Insurance, $100K, $0 deductible, from Vietnam, two parents 59 and 53. Our cost was $3.3K! :eek:

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just did a quote with Ingle Insurance, $100K, $0 deductible, from Vietnam, two parents 59 and 53. Our cost was $3.3K! :eek:
Is that with any Preexisting disease?