+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
Hi bryanna
I got the passport submission request today and yesterday i did receive a correspondence letter for biometric too so after we get her status of medical passed we booked her Australia flight on mar3rd now can she just submit the passport with the pp request letter to Vac office of Melbourne ( she has to mail it as she be staying in Adelaide,SA) do we need to do anythng before mailing the passport?? I mean like to notify IRCC about this travel(Australia) though she did mention it in her purpose of travel that she be going Australia in march (dates were not confirmed then) so should we need to inform IRCC about this travel date and to submit any request to VAC office Australia for permission to submit passport at their location?
Please let me know
Thanks
Hi ms shabbir,
It seems you applied SuperVisa on Feb 18th and got the Passport Request on Feb 26th. Congratulations first on that but does it really take you 8-9 days to get it done. ? I am so amazed as I applied SuperVisa for my parents yesterday (Mar 7th) and I don't know if they will get in a week.

I have got their Medical Done upfront and got SuperVisa Insurance (Monthly but from different provider).

Can you please share your experience?

Reactions: Patel Patel

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Hi bryanna
I got the passport submission request today and yesterday i did receive a correspondence letter for biometric too so after we get her status of medical passed we booked her Australia flight on mar3rd now can she just submit the passport with the pp request letter to Vac office of Melbourne ( she has to mail it as she be staying in Adelaide,SA) do we need to do anythng before mailing the passport?? I mean like to notify IRCC about this travel(Australia) though she did mention it in her purpose of travel that she be going Australia in march (dates were not confirmed then) so should we need to inform IRCC about this travel date and to submit any request to VAC office Australia for permission to submit passport at their location?
Please let me know
Thanks
Congratulations. That is super quick. May you please share your experience about which country’s visa office you applied to? As I’m going to apply for my parents supervisa within next few days. And they have done their upfront Medicals too. So, I was just wondering about the actual procession time now a days with the upfront medicals. Thanks

Mar 8, 2019
Online CIC Application: Feb 18, 2019
Medical: Upfront - Feb 9, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter: Feb 19, 2019
Biometrics Enrolment: Feb 21, 2019
Passport request: Feb 28, 2019

Thank you all for sharing your experiences!

Patel Patel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Online CIC Application: Feb 18, 2019
Medical: Upfront - Feb 9, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter: Feb 19, 2019
Biometrics Enrolment: Feb 21, 2019
Passport request: Feb 28, 2019

Thank you all for sharing your experiences!
Wow. Congratulations. By looking at everyone’s timelines, it seems that the applications with upfront Medicaid has very less processing time.
Which country by d way?

hariqbal

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Hello everyone, I need an advice.
I applied my parents supervisa 3 days ago and got biometric collection request today. Just wondering i did not do medicals upfront and dint have any clue that we need to do medicals in supervisa as they did not mention anywhere that we have to do medicals. Can somebody guide me should I go for medicals right away before they request or should I wait.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello everyone, I need an advice.
I applied my parents supervisa 3 days ago and got biometric collection request today. Just wondering i did not do medicals upfront and dint have any clue that we need to do medicals in supervisa as they did not mention anywhere that we have to do medicals. Can somebody guide me should I go for medicals right away before they request or should I wait.
Medicals are mandatory for super visa applications.

It is NOT necessary to do these medicals upfront. Your parents must now wait for the medical requests from IRCC

hariqbal

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Medicals are mandatory for super visa applications.

It is NOT necessary to do these medicals upfront. Your parents must now wait for the medical requests from IRCC
Thanks for the response. I was thinking to get it done within one or two days. Do you think they should wait?

hariqbal

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
They cannot do their medicals now. They must wait for the requests from IRCC[/QUOT
Can you please tell why they cannot do now. Do we need to submit upfront medical in our file? I thought doctor is going to send the medicals straight to IRCC

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@hariqbal
We are only repeating ourselves now.

Upfront medicals means to give the medical tests BEFORE submitting the super visa applications. Not everyone does upfront medicals. Some applicants wait patiently for IRCC to send them medical requests AFTER they have submitted their super visa applications.

You have to wait for the visa office to send the medical requests in the due course of processing your parents' applications.

The bigger concern here is if you were not aware that medicals are mandatory for your parents' super visa applications, then hope you were aware that you need to meet LICO

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys, anyone has any update on this Monday? Please keep on sharing any updates. Our timelines are:

Applied for Parents Super Visa along with Sister Visitor Visa on 26th Feb 2019 All Applicants currently in India.

Bixmatrix Request received on: 28th Feb 2019

Raise web form to withdraw Sister's application on 2nd March 2019 as she can not submit passport due to US trip.

Completed Biomatrix of parents on 7th March 2019 in VFS

Received a VFS Global notification on 8th March 2019 that Visa Application tracking ID *********************** has been received at our Bangalore office for processing on 2019-03-08 and is on transit to the IRCC office in Bangalore OC for processing. Please note that this is an auto generated email. Do not reply.

On March 8th 2019 Received reply for web request confirming that withdrawal of applicant information has been forwarded to concerned office. This reply also confirmed that our application is at New Delhi Visa office. So we could not understand why the other VFS email states that our application has been forwarded to Bangalore office.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Raise web form to withdraw Sister's application on 2nd March 2019 as she can not submit passport due to US trip.
Your sister should not have withdrawn her application. If approved, she could have submitted her passport to a US visa office for visa stamping.

Received a VFS Global notification on 8th March 2019 that Visa Application tracking ID *********************** has been received at our Bangalore office for processing on 2019-03-08 and is on transit to the IRCC office in Bangalore OC for processing. Please note that this is an auto generated email. Do not reply.

On March 8th 2019 Received reply for web request confirming that withdrawal of applicant information has been forwarded to concerned office. This reply also confirmed that our application is at New Delhi Visa office. So we could not understand why the other VFS email states that our application has been forwarded to Bangalore office.
The VFS email does not refer to your parents' applications per se.... but it refers to forwarding their biometrics to the Bangalore visa office. This incorrect wordings has caused stress to other TRV applicants. But, don't worry

Reactions: fastfood

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your sister should not have withdrawn her application. If approved, she could have submitted her passport to a US visa office for visa stamping.

The VFS email does not refer to your parents' applications per se.... but it refers to forwarding their biometrics to the Bangalore visa office. This incorrect wordings has caused stress to other TRV applicants. But, don't worry
Ahh, We did not know that. Even my parents are travelling to US but we are just waiting for Canada visa. So right now my parents already hold US Tourist visa, can we all just go to US and then submit passport in US for stamp, once we get the passport request? How does that work? Do we only have the option to go to Canada by road or can we fly from US to Canada once we get our passport back in US? Please help. We are in such a complicated situation that all plan has been ruined due to the wait for Canadian Visa.

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have question regarding passport request. Do they need Photographs as well these days when they do passport request for Visitor or Super Visa applicants?

Also, we have applied for Super Visa but just in case they do not approve Super Visa, do they reject the application or just approve normal Tourist Visa. I have applied for my parents. Did not have NOA as I have been in Canada just over 6 months but have provided Letter of employment shwoing total salary well above LICO.