+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLINE APPLICATION vs PAPER BASED & STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE?

Oct 15, 2019
Hi ,

I recently applied for my Study permit Visa and it got refused.

reason: "Not satisfied that you will return back to India..."

I did not attach the IT returns of my father because he was doing business and now he is retired and getting income from rents etc. In my Visa application I had mention that my dad's income is 3 lakhs per annum(From Rent and agricultural Income). He cannot file IT returns as well as his income is less. My mom is a home maker and so no returns aswell.

Documents I attached were:
1. Letter of Acceptance from School
2. IELTS Academic
3. TOR ( Transcript of Records )
4. All Academic Degree records
5. GIC receipt
6. Tuition fee of 1 year paid- (My course is only a one year program)
7. Employment certificate(I worked in 2 organisations so I submitted releiving letter of the first company along with offer letter from the second)
8. Copy of passport

But we do have a savings balance of 10 lakhs(Excluding gic n full year fee) and some immovable assets. So is a CA report fine ? Or should I add any other details?

My sister is a doctor, I had not included her IT returns last time - should I add it this time ? Will it help?

Your reply will help me a lot !

Thanks in Advance!

Oct 15, 2019
Guys

Will the Visa Officer check my previous application which was refused? Is it mandatory to upload the same SOP again or can we change it ?

One small question: Have all of you who have applied attached a color copy of the documents or is a blank and white copy fine while filing online SDS application?