+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application for CSQ -PEQ through Arrima

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I guess we will have to see how this develops. I'm not sure what is happening either :confused:
I googled your status, seems that is "In progress", so I am guessing that they got info that you participate in "Objectif Intégration" and now you just should wait for decision.

Kinkin

Jan 22, 2021
I googled your status, seems that is "In progress", so I am guessing that they got info that you participate in "Objectif Intégration" and now you just should wait for decision.
No it's currently "en attente de traitement" which means 'pending processing'... This is what is confusing because I am not sure if the values test is now the last step or the first step, did they change this around..? Anyways keep me posted on your status and let me know when they update it

Reactions: ValeriaS

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
No it's currently "en attente de traitement" which means 'pending processing'... This is what is confusing because I am not sure if the values test is now the last step or the first step, did they change this around..? Anyways keep me posted on your status and let me know when they update it
Of course :)
I just passed test yesterday so I am waiting for the update too.

Reactions: Kinkin

Robin119

Mar 23, 2021
I passed my test on March 7th and just like you I am still waiting for the update as well. My application status is showing Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise. I saw some cases showing that 99% received the CSQ after the test passed. I guess we could share own updates later for reference for others.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I passed my test on March 7th and just like you I am still waiting for the update as well. My application status is showing Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise. I saw some cases showing that 99% received the CSQ after the test passed. I guess we could share own updates later for reference for others.
I agree.
I am still waiting for the update too.

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017
If you don't mind me asking when did you apply? Was it in January?
Hi KiKin,
I have the same situation as I applied on 29th Jan 2021, then I took "objectif intégration", but the current status is "en attente de traitement" so I'm not sure how long it will take this step. When they are going to start processing my application, please keep me updated if you got any updates because I think we both have the same kind of situation.

Kinkin

Jan 22, 2021
Hi KiKin,
I have the same situation as I applied on 29th Jan 2021, then I took "objectif intégration", but the current status is "en attente de traitement" so I'm not sure how long it will take this step. When they are going to start processing my application, please keep me updated if you got any updates because I think we both have the same kind of situation.
I believe they are processing the applications in chronological order. From what I understand they have started processing the Jan 22nd applications now. So we still have to wait a bit to see our status change to "en traitrment"

I believe the status "en attente de traitement" is what they designate to people who completed the objectif intégration so that's good news I hope.. They definitely received your values attestation.

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017
I believe they are processing the applications in chronological order. From what I understand they have started processing the Jan 22nd applications now. So we still have to wait a bit to see our status change to "en traitrment"

I believe the status "en attente de traitement" is what they designate to people who completed the objectif intégration so that's good news I hope.. They definitely received your values attestation.
I hope so, lets see. hopefully, we'll get an update by the end of this week.

Robin119

Mar 23, 2021
Hi guys, I got the final letter today. So share my timeline with you guys.
1.22 filed application on Arrima
3.02 received values test letter
3.07 completed values test
3.29 CSQ issued

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017
Hi guys, I got the final letter today. So share my timeline with you guys.
1.22 filed application on Arrima
3.02 received values test letter
3.07 completed values test
3.29 CSQ issued
Congratulations !!! I'm really happy for you :D
So for how long your status was "En traitment" ?
Have you received the CSQ letter or an approval notice only?