+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application for CSQ -PEQ through Arrima

ahvan

Jun 27, 2021
Mine is en traitement
Hi, I have submitted my application on June 15th and I done the test on 21. I think on 24 mine changed to “En attente de traitement”, and still is the same. Did you have this update, and when it changed to “en traitement”? Did you receive the emails for the updates?

Reactions: Anna_2

Anna_2

Jun 23, 2021
Hi, I have submitted my application on June 15th and I done the test on 21. I think on 24 mine changed to “En attente de traitement”, and still is the same. Did you have this update, and when it changed to “en traitement”? Did you receive the emails for the updates?
it is still “En attente de traitement” as well

Anna_2

Jun 23, 2021
any news?

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
Hi! I just submitted my CSQ through Arrima for PEQ 2 weeks ago. Week ago it was changed to Présente.
I guess it means that they got file, but they don’t process it yet.
Hi Valeria, Val here, do we need certain points to be selected for csq/ Merci!

joyrealdv

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019

Mine is also “En attente de traitement” and no update when it changed.