+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

One Day after Arriving (What a Wonderful World)

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
SFD said:
I am back to Canada after leaving two weeks ago. Yesterday, I entered by land and glad I did not have any issue with it. The IO asked me if I had applied for my PR to what I responded YES on x date and plastic is on its way... Any Alcohol or Arms... NOPE... That is it!!!

I will only stay for 4 days nd then go back. My plan is to come back to Canada the first week of November..

So far, things are going fine. Yesterday, My wife did the assestment test and got a very good score, meaning she needs to improve some skills and work on her resume...
My licence arrived 10 days ago. The only mail I am expecting is our PRC.
Guys, I must tell you that my children are doing wonderful; they are getting excelent comments from school.

Now, The main issue is to find an income and that is our next step...

Greetings

SFD
Great news dear..!!

God will surely succeed you in getting a good job..!!

Thanks for update..!!

Cheers...

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Last week, I received my Permanent Residence Card. 7 weeks after landing which is a great news Thanks GOD!!!

I finally, resigned from my job and I am in New York heading to Canada once again. This time, to stay.

Now, is time to get settled which means get a JOB!!!
Every now and then, I think about the way things change our lives. It's another ball game and so far, The Almighty God has looked upon us with love and mercy.

As far as the FAM, they all are doing great at school and building friends and the best of all, getting excelent grade notes.

Greetings to everyone!!!

SFD

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
SFD said:
Hello Everyone,

Last week, I received my Permanent Residence Card. 7 weeks after landing which is a great news Thanks GOD!!!

I finally, resigned from my job and I am in New York heading to Canada once again. This time, to stay.

Now, is time to get settled which means get a JOB!!!
Every now and then, I think about the way things change our lives. It's another ball game and so far, The Almighty God has looked upon us with love and mercy.

As far as the FAM, they all are doing great at school and building friends and the best of all, getting excelent grade notes.

Greetings to everyone!!!

SFD

Thanks for the update dude..!!

And all the best for the JOB hunt..!!

Cheers...

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SATDXB said:
Thanks for the update dude..!!

And all the best for the JOB hunt..!!

Cheers...
Thanks a lot my friend!!!

I am home sweet home (Mississauga) and happy to come back.

Will keep you posted.

SFD

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
SFD said:
Thanks a lot my friend!!!

I am home sweet home (Mississauga) and happy to come back.

Will keep you posted.

SFD
Welcome back SFD and hope you get a job as soon as possible.

Ya indeed, I liked very much Mississauga. It's great place to stay in. I've been reading about the city and came to know that it is one of the debt-free cities in Canada. This is great for the economy, taxes levels and people.

Stay in touch.

Cheers

yolex01

Oct 15, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6241 (Chef)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/07/2011
AOR Received.
21/09/2011
File Transfer...
beginning October 2011 / 2nd line 07/06/12
Med's Request
12/07/2012 requested with PCC & RPRF + some updated forms
Med's Done....
02/08/2012 / MR + updated forms & PCC delivered 08/08/12.....3rd line on E-cas 07/10/12
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
04/10/2012....PPs sent 05/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on E-cas 07/10/12 / visa issued 26/10/2012 / passports received back 01/11/2012
LANDED..........
January 2013
SFD said:
Thank you guys...

Today, I went to Walmart Super Centre to buy groceries... My wife is cooking already... Kids are doing okay... In the past, I spent a good amount of time making sure how to take adavantage of all the experiences and orientations shared by many of you.. It´s paying off....

I decided to stay in Mississauga for many reasons... I love the place guys!!! There is so much potential to start a business...

SFD
Dear SFD,

Congratulations on your new life in Canada. My family and I are still waiting to receive medical but if all goes to plan and get PR we are planning to establish ourselves in Mississauga. It would be lovely if we could keep in contact and to know someone once we arrive there. I noticed you applied from Sto. Domingo. Are you from there or just residing. I am Peruvian but live in England at the moment. I do not really follow the blogs on a regular basis by my address is yolex01@hotmail.com, it would be nice if we could keep in contact. Congratulations again in your landing to you and your family.
Regards,
Yolanda

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yolex01 said:
Dear SFD,

Congratulations on your new life in Canada. My family and I are still waiting to receive medical but if all goes to plan and get PR we are planning to establish ourselves in Mississauga. It would be lovely if we could keep in contact and to know someone once we arrive there. I noticed you applied from Sto. Domingo. Are you from there or just residing. I am Peruvian but live in England at the moment. I do not really follow the blogs on a regular basis by my address is yolex01 @ hotmail.com, it would be nice if we could keep in contact. Congratulations again in your landing to you and your family.
Regards,
Yolanda
Hello My Dear,

Yolanda, There is so much you need to learn about Canada as this would be your home place. We love it and mississauga, is Great!!!
We are here to help... I was born in Nicaragua and my wife is Dominican.
I will send you PM to yor e-mail. There so many things you need to know before hand is you want to do good here.

Keep in touch

Greetinga

SFD

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forum Members,

This week, I spent a good time with my children; this is very important since they are the reason we're here.
Changed my driver licence address
Applied for the Ontario Health Insurance Card (It will get home in 2-3 weeks) as it will become effective 90 days after our arrival. (I decided to go to Oakville Town Centre II)
Went to a Business seminar and to an job interview (Financial Consultant). I am thinking of getting the Mutual Fund Licence which is required in order to practice this field.
Went to Ottawa and was able to meet some good friends in the business - commerce field.
Picked up some good books at the library.
I got a confirmation to go to a Business Forum in Latin America at the end of this month.

Futhermore, I am working on an idea about creating a website and business cards to offer consulting services.

Seems like I was busy but really not... I want to start making loonies - toonies.

Will keep you posted....

SFD

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
good job sfd
please remain in forum and do not leave us waiting for canda

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaleem216 said:
good job sfd
please remain in forum and do not leave us waiting for canda
Msaleem216,

This process about coming to Canada is a bit tougher and sometimes we get desperated as it was in my case at some points, but the fact is that we cannot change the course of life if we don't take decisions... By applying to come to Canada, we are provoking changes...

Here, life is quite different from where we all come from wether is Europe, Latin America, Asia, Middle East or Africa or any other place.
I have no complaints whatsoever:

It takes some good amount of time to achieved our goals but it's all possible... Faith is what we need!!! And having a Warrior Mentality is an A+.

SFD

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
SFD said:
Msaleem216,

This process about coming to Canada is a bit tougher and sometimes we get desperated as it was in my case at some points, but the fact is that we cannot change the course of life if we don't take decisions... By applying to come to Canada, we are provoking changes...

Here, life is quite different from where we all come from wether is Europe, Latin America, Asia, Middle East or Africa or any other place.
I have no complaints whatsoever:

It takes some good amount of time to achieved our goals but it's all possible... Faith is what we need!!! And having a Warrior Mentality is an A+.

SFD
Nice input Buddy.
keep updating.
best of luck for ur job hunt.
Regards
Shaukat57

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
thanks u sir very important information

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shaukat57 said:
Nice input Buddy.
keep updating.
best of luck for ur job hunt.
Regards
Shaukat57
Thank you Shauka57,

Another week about to start and I really hope things get working!

Good luck for you all too.

SFD

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaleem216 said:
thanks u sir very important information
Msaleem216,

One good advice is to save all you can and have your children if you happen to have, to learn English.

I have said this before, but the more I get to know Canada, the more I suggest... Even with our accents, we need to know the language to go to places, get services and jobs. ;D

SFD

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
can u through some light on kids education system about school timing, teachers, syllubus , remember my kids are in grade 4-10 pakistani school syllabus in uae