+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP TECH DRAW (HCP) - Feb 08, 2022

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
You mean ADRs when asked right? or should I send these available documents upfront with my application? I am about to submit my application and wasn't adding my documents from experience that I am not claiming points for.
upfront

catalin1122

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi guys, do you know how old the PoF can be? I'm in the process of gathering the documents and I'm mostly waiting for a reference letter from my current employer. That might take a week or two and I do not know if I should ask my bank for PoF documents because by the time of submission those could be 2-3 weeks old. Is that ok?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi guys, do you know how old the PoF can be? I'm in the process of gathering the documents and I'm mostly waiting for a reference letter from my current employer. That might take a week or two and I do not know if I should ask my bank for PoF documents because by the time of submission those could be 2-3 weeks old. Is that ok?
2-3 weeks old is fine

Reactions: catalin1122

Akj1357

Jun 27, 2021
Hello Friends - My letter of intent is 600 words which i can write in provided space in the portal.
Then what should be attached in the documents for letter of intent?
I have no ties to Ontario.
Should i attach same 600 words in word document and attach as it is?

pabloc

Feb 21, 2022
Hello everyone, I have received a NOI from this tech draw but I have encountered a problem regarding my CRS.

When I initially created my EE profile I listed around 3.5 YoE. This consists of 2 years at Company A (with a different NOC from my current one), around 1.5 years at Company B and around 1 year at company C. My experience at companies B and C is the only one related with the targeted NOCs for this tech draw.

I obtained a CRS of 465 with this experience. But now, after receiving the NOI and reading about the requirements for the work experience reference letters, I have realized that I won't be able to provide the reference letter with the required details for Company A.

After realizing this and removing company A from my EE profile my CRS dropped to 440.

How bad do you think this is? The experience from company A isn't related to the targeted NOCs from this tech draw anyway. Do you think this will be an issue for my application to OINP? What could I do to help this situation?

I am worried about this and would like to do what is possible to get a successful application. Any help or opinion would be appreciated. Thanks!

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello everyone, I have received a NOI from this tech draw but I have encountered a problem regarding my CRS.

When I initially created my EE profile I listed around 3.5 YoE. This consists of 2 years at Company A (with a different NOC from my current one), around 1.5 years at Company B and around 1 year at company C. My experience at companies B and C is the only one related with the targeted NOCs for this tech draw.

I obtained a CRS of 465 with this experience. But now, after receiving the NOI and reading about the requirements for the work experience reference letters, I have realized that I won't be able to provide the reference letter with the required details for Company A.

After realizing this and removing company A from my EE profile my CRS dropped to 440.

How bad do you think this is? The experience from company A isn't related to the targeted NOCs from this tech draw anyway. Do you think this will be an issue for my application to OINP? What could I do to help this situation?

I am worried about this and would like to do what is possible to get a successful application. Any help or opinion would be appreciated. Thanks!
Hi,

You need to provide proof for the experiences you claimed points for.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
EXCLUSIVE UPDATE:

ONTARIO has conducted another draw this month for Priorities Occupation category. The official information is yet to be out but candidates have started receiving NOIs (non-Tech stream).

mfscv

Feb 17, 2022
Guys I need urgent help regarding my work hours.

I have mentioned 40 hours in my EE profile but my offer letter mentions 9 to 6 (with a half-hour break) as my timings, this makes my work hours look more than 40. My reference letter also mentions 40 hours per week.

Now should I omit this offer letter from my application or should I update my EE profile and reference number with exact hours?

Thank you. @NikSharma01

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Guys I need urgent help regarding my work hours.

I have mentioned 40 hours in my EE profile but my offer letter mentions 9 to 6 (with a half-hour break) as my timings, this makes my work hours look more than 40. My reference letter also mentions 40 hours per week.

Now should I omit this offer letter from my application or should I update my EE profile and reference number with exact hours?

Thank you. @NikSharma01
It shouldn't be an issue. If your actual working hours are above 40 then get it mentioned accordingly.

kalex123

Dec 27, 2018
hello all
I recently received my Ontario noi
I have used only one year of my exp to claim points.
apart from this i have more than 5 years of experience
do i need to submit docs for all the 5 years such as reference letters joining letter and paystubs or just the work I am claiming for points
in my resume i have mentioned all the work exp i have do i need submit all the docs for companies i have worked and mentioned in resume.