+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP TECH DRAW (HCP) - Feb 08, 2022

Nitesh Borad

Apr 17, 2021
If we have existing express entry profile and OINP nomination is also accepted then do we need to update our profile details in Application Details section -> Nomination and Selection ?

Currently it's greyed out for me.

catalin1122

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
If we have existing express entry profile and OINP nomination is also accepted then do we need to update our profile details in Application Details section -> Nomination and Selection ?

Currently it's greyed out for me.
I didn't. I think I've also tried to update it and was grayed out. As long as you have the 600 points added to your score, you should be good.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I didn't. I think I've also tried to update it and was grayed out. As long as you have the 600 points added to your score, you should be good.
Not sure guys but I think IRCC takes a while to confirm nomination from province. Others told me that they created profile again after nomination. Not sure if would be helpful to you.

catalin1122

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Not sure guys but I think IRCC takes a while to confirm nomination from province. Others told me that they created profile again after nomination. Not sure if would be helpful to you.
I don't think creating a new profile will help, I might make it worse actually. The nomination is linked to your current account and you will need to talk to the province to link it to the new one, which can be a hassle.

I my case, I got the nomination and the 600 points before receiving the email from OINP portal, so I think it's a matter of time.

Nitesh Borad

Apr 17, 2021
I don't think creating a new profile will help, I might make it worse actually. The nomination is linked to your current account and you will need to talk to the province to link it to the new one, which can be a hassle.

I my case, I got the nomination and the 600 points before receiving the email from OINP portal, so I think it's a matter of time.
So I think it's better to wait and let the express entry draw happens.

GG_MM

Jun 20, 2022
Hello. I have a query.
My IELTS expired on the application on which I accepted the OINP. I have heard that they move the nomination to a new application if requested. My problem is - Can nomination be moved to an application with a lower score than before?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello. I have a query.
My IELTS expired on the application on which I accepted the OINP. I have heard that they move the nomination to a new application if requested. My problem is - Can nomination be moved to an application with a lower score than before?
Yes, as long as you remain eligible both for OINP and IRCC with the least required threshold of CLB 7 for IELTS.

Nitesh Borad

Apr 17, 2021
I have Just received Biometric Instruction Letter,
however I noticed that there is a typo in my wife's first name in the letter and in dependent section/Applicant information section, (not in document upload section)

What can be done in this case ? can I still go forward with the biometric ?

prince_10_243

Jul 12, 2022
I have Just received Biometric Instruction Letter,
however I noticed that there is a typo in my wife's first name in the letter and in dependent section/Applicant information section, (not in document upload section)

What can be done in this case ? can I still go forward with the biometric ?
Can you tell me your AOR ?