+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP TECH DRAW (HCP) - Feb 08, 2022

dsinghnw

Jul 8, 2021
@NikSharma01 @legalfalcon

I am an oinp tech draw aspirant, my current crs is 461 with family , and 473 alone. The recent oinp general PNP draw cutoff was as above 467 threshold. So shall I create a new ee profile with 473 score or keep the current profile with 461 score ?

Please advise!!

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
@NikSharma01 @legalfalcon

I am an oinp tech draw aspirant, my current crs is 461 with family , and 473 alone. The recent oinp general PNP draw cutoff was as above 467 threshold. So shall I create a new ee profile with 473 score or keep the current profile with 461 score ?

Please advise!!
Hi,

It wasn't above 467, instead it was in the range from 455-600 crs and targeted the candidates profiles from Feb 22nd - April 29th, 2021.

We are expecting similar draws to be conducted in future for a while. So, you can decide accordingly.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
hello all
I recently received my Ontario noi
I have used only one year of my exp to claim points.
apart from this i have more than 5 years of experience
do i need to submit docs for all the 5 years such as reference letters joining letter and paystubs or just the work I am claiming for points
in my resume i have mentioned all the work exp i have do i need submit all the docs for companies i have worked and mentioned in resume.
If you've claimed points for this in your Express Entry - Work History, then YES you need to.

However, OINP generally verifies whether a person meets the minimum eligible work experience under the selected program or not !

yyyy726

Mar 6, 2022
Hi guys,
I also got the invitation for Feb 8 HCP.
I have a question regarding Education. I have a Canada master degree and a foreign bachelor's degree, do I need to provide an ECA report for my foreign bachelor degree, or I can only provide my canada degree and transcript as this is my highest degree?

rsmphl

Jan 10, 2020
Toronto
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi everyone,

I have received NOI on 8th Feb 2022 and uploaded all the documents. But missed my Canadian experience T4 documents (As i have not received my tax documents) and unfortunately they have sent email determining that my application is incomplete and refunded the application fees.

So i sent an email to them explaining why i have not uploaded my tax documents and requested to not cancel my application. I have received a email response saying:

If your application is deemed incomplete, you will need to receive a new notification of interest before submitting a new application unless your notification of interest remains valid. If your notification of interest remains valid, you may reapply. Applicants must submit their application within 45 calendar days from the date they were issued their notification of interest from Ontario.

Based on the above response I have submitted a new application and awaiting for their further response. I just want to share my situation here so that people can understand if they are on the same boat.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi guys,
I also got the invitation for Feb 8 HCP.
I have a question regarding Education. I have a Canada master degree and a foreign bachelor's degree, do I need to provide an ECA report for my foreign bachelor degree, or I can only provide my canada degree and transcript as this is my highest degree?
Only the highest degree

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have received NOI on 8th Feb 2022 and uploaded all the documents. But missed my Canadian experience T4 documents (As i have not received my tax documents) and unfortunately they have sent email determining that my application is incomplete and refunded the application fees.

So i sent an email to them explaining why i have not uploaded my tax documents and requested to not cancel my application. I have received a email response saying:

If your application is deemed incomplete, you will need to receive a new notification of interest before submitting a new application unless your notification of interest remains valid. If your notification of interest remains valid, you may reapply. Applicants must submit their application within 45 calendar days from the date they were issued their notification of interest from Ontario.

Based on the above response I have submitted a new application and awaiting for their further response. I just want to share my situation here so that people can understand if they are on the same boat.
Unfortunately, they don't re-consider the applications once returned as incomplete. Thereafter, the candidate has to apply again from scratch.

monteirotan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hi! I've received the NOI on Feb 22, and I'm working on creating my OINP profile. I have a Bachelor's degree (four years) and Postgraduate Diploma (one year).

In my OINP profile, what should I select for 'What is your highest level of education for which you received an educational credential?'. When I select 'Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees', I'm getting an error stating 'To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must have a Canadian Bachelor's degree or higher, or its equivalent.'

The other options are as follows:
  • Secondary school (high school)
  • One-year post-secondary program
  • Two-year post-secondary program
  • Three-year post-secondary program
  • Bachelor's degree
  • Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees
  • Professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession
  • University degree at the Master's level
  • University degree at the Doctoral (PhD) level
  • Other
Thanks in advance!

mfscv

Feb 17, 2022
My 12th standard, the year before I started my bachelor's degree is lying in my last 10 years' activities, can I add it in 'Other activities' coz other activities specifically ask not to include education.
@NikSharma01

monteirotan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hi! I've received the NOI on Feb 22, and I'm working on creating my OINP profile. I have a Bachelor's degree (four years) and Postgraduate Diploma (one year).

In my OINP profile, what should I select for 'What is your highest level of education for which you received an educational credential?'. When I select 'Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees', I'm getting an error stating 'To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must have a Canadian Bachelor's degree or higher, or its equivalent.'

The other options are as follows:
  • Secondary school (high school)
  • One-year post-secondary program
  • Two-year post-secondary program
  • Three-year post-secondary program
  • Bachelor's degree
  • Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees
  • Professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession
  • University degree at the Master's level
  • University degree at the Doctoral (PhD) level
  • Other
Thanks in advance!
Can someone please help here?

weetee

Feb 10, 2022
One Question on OINP, I got an NOI and submitted my OINP application a few days back, The status column shows as submitted but there is a column that says EOI score and it shows as 0.
Was this something I needed to update? or is this something that gets auto calculated like a crs score?

weetee

Feb 10, 2022
Can someone please help here?
I am on the same boat, I too have a bachelor's and a 1 year diploma. I selected "Two or more degrees, diploma" since that is the most accurate. I figured the msg that appears is just a warning and not really an error since the requirement is that you have a bachelor's degree.
Since we have a bachelor's and a diploma, this does qualify for as two or more degrees, diploma

Reactions: monteirotan

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
My 12th standard, the year before I started my bachelor's degree is lying in my last 10 years' activities, can I add it in 'Other activities' coz other activities specifically ask not to include education.
@NikSharma01
If that education is already claimed in the education history, then you don't have to otherwise you need to.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
One Question on OINP, I got an NOI and submitted my OINP application a few days back, The status column shows as submitted but there is a column that says EOI score and it shows as 0.
Was this something I needed to update? or is this something that gets auto calculated like a crs score?
EOI score isn't applicable to the HCP candidates