+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw 1st August 2019

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
As per below clarification in OINP notice -
"The OINP has also received an increase of 700 nominations to its 2019 allocation. The program will continue to process applications and issue nominations until the increased allocation is fulfilled."
& the fact that people received nomination approval on 10th December {I hope this date is as per EST and not IST } -

I think all pending applicants still have a chance to get nomination this year.

I guess next IRCC draw would be on 18th December.
Yes i think so, otherwise they would have closed it . I assume that they will complete the september ones atleast

But they have also mentioned this "Eligible applications under the OINP – In Demand Skills Stream will continue to be processed for the distinct nomination allocation granted under the federal government’s NOC C initiative for 2019."

Could it mean they will only send the nominations to the applicants with the NOC starting from 'C'

Last edited:

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Also Most Probably, by 20th Dec 2019 Ontario will fill its additional quota also. If we go by their previous year trend.

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Thanks! ok, good luck, hope you must have gotten the response and all is good with OINP? Yes i finally got the ITA on Nov 27 draw. Last 10 days have been all about getting the paper work in order. FBI clearance, medicals etc. Fun :)
Great news, congratulations
Yes, all okay, New EE profile number is updated. However, OINP application is still under DIP, awaiting final decision.
Regards
Megha

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Did you receive the nomination .What do you mean by EE profile no is updated
Awaiting nomination from oinp, I have submitted my Oinp application on 9th Sep and its under DIP status since 25th Nov.

My EE profile got expired on 1st Dec and I hav created a new one, for which I have mentioned that EE profile number is updated in OINP system.

Regards
Megha

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Awaiting nomination from oinp, I have submitted my Oinp application on 9th Sep and its under DIP status since 25th Nov.

My EE profile got expired on 1st Dec and I hav created a new one, for which I have mentioned that EE profile number is updated in OINP system.

Regards
Megha
Mine is in Dip since 29thOct

pritesh27

May 24, 2019

Regards
Megha
Hey! Greetings.
is your new ee profile number visible in the oinp application now?
Because I had also sent them my new ee profile number in September after old one got expired. I received an acknowledgement email after few days but the new ee number and job seeker code is not visible in my application yer... It still shows the old one.

call4all

Oct 4, 2019
Here is my updated profile
NOI: Aug 1
Submitted : Sep 8
Assessment : Sep 28
DIP : Nov 8
Nomination: 12 Dec

all the best to everyone else who is still waiting. It’s been such a long long wait.

call4all

Oct 4, 2019
Hey! Greetings.
is your new ee profile number visible in the oinp application now?
Because I had also sent them my new ee profile number in September after old one got expired. I received an acknowledgement email after few days but the new ee number and job seeker code is not visible in my application yer... It still shows the old one.
Yes it may not show the new profile number but if you have got an email from them then it’s done. You don’t have to worry. I was in the same situation and could not see my new number in OINP profile but I just revwivw

Reactions: pritesh27

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Annual nominations
Each year, the federal government, through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) allocates a certain number of nominations to the Ontario government (OINP).

In 2019:

• Ontario received an allocation of 6,650 nominations and additional 250 nominations specifically for temporary foreign workers in intermediate skilled occupations (National Occupational Classification [NOC] - Skill Level C) through the federal government’s NOC C initiative
  • Ontario has also received an increase of 700 nominations to its 2019 allocation. The program will continue to process applications and issue nominations until the increased allocation is fulfilled
  • as of December 12, 2019, 6,994 nominations have been issued