+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw 1st August 2019

Sreenathvp1

Dec 2, 2019
If there is no flag, It is good...

You can call yourself and get it cleared by phone ... +1 416-327-0374 ( Quoting the Application number and Name...)
--------------------
Contact us

Ask us a question by email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca or by phone from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at:

-----------------------------
Got a response from OINP and as per them the timelines mentioned in the website are average processing times and they will contact if any additional details are required.

Reactions: Sethu510

rdj08

Mar 21, 2019
I have been requested for additional documentation, and while preparing it realised the work hours per week need to be changed. Can i update my IIRC and OINP applications now?

hypzz

Nov 14, 2019
Thank you @hypzz,
No problem,

I did not know how to proceed so I waited until my profile expired and submitted a new one then.
I have shared the information requested from OINP, however I have received an automated out of office reply from ontarionominee@ontario.ca
I'm still awaiting reply from them and my Oinp application is still under DIP.

Hope you have got ITA in last draw!

Regards
Megha
Thanks! ok, good luck, hope you must have gotten the response and all is good with OINP? Yes i finally got the ITA on Nov 27 draw. Last 10 days have been all about getting the paper work in order. FBI clearance, medicals etc. Fun :)

Reactions: Megha_1990

Varmar89

Dec 9, 2019
Hi ,
My Timeline
NOI Aug 1st
Submitted Sept 13th
Assesment Oct 22nd
DIP Nov 23rd
Approved Dec 9th

Im from India ,,no links with Canada

Reactions: CrazyJ

CrazyJ

Nov 25, 2019
Hi ,
My Timeline
NOI Aug 1st
Submitted Sept 13th
Assesment Oct 22nd
DIP Nov 23rd
Approved Dec 9th

Im from India ,,no links with Canada
Hey congratulations man !
I submitted on 11th sept. And i am still in DIP.
You got your nomination pretty fast !!
Hope i get it soon..its been a real test of patience

Varmar89

Dec 9, 2019
Hey congratulations man !
I submitted on 11th sept. And i am still in DIP.
You got your nomination pretty fast !!
Hope i get it soon..its been a real test of patience
the moment i received nomination the ircc page got lagged ,.,.i think many got nominations at the same time with me

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I submitted my application on 4th September. My DIP was on 29th october NOC 2174. I have still not got invitation. Anybody on the same boat. I dont know why it is being delayed. No addition document requested. Has anybody contact Ontario and how much time do they take to reply to the query.

Reactions: thomas_mat

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
I submitted my application on 4th September. My DIP was on 29th october NOC 2174. I have still not got invitation. Anybody on the same boat. I dont know why it is being delayed. No addition document requested. Has anybody contact Ontario and how much time do they take to reply to the query.
Well, to be honest, I am not trying to be so negative but seeing people who submitted after me 1 week got their nomination last night makes me feel really hopeless like a basket case. I submitted mine on 5th September and there is still no update while there's probably an EE draw tomorrow.

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Well, to be honest, I am not trying to be so negative but seeing people who submitted after me 1 week got their nomination last night makes me feel really hopeless like a basket case. I submitted mine on 5th September and there is still no update while there's probably an EE draw tomorrow.
What is your NOC. I am not concerned about the draw for now. The draw will keep happening after every 14 days. the concern is the DIP status. If we get the nomination we will eventually get the invitation in the next draw.

Can you post your details. DIP stage, NOC etc

How many people got the nomination yesterday

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
What is your NOC. I am not concerned about the draw for now. The draw will keep happening after every 14 days. the concern is the DIP status. If we get the nomination we will eventually get the invitation in the next draw.

Can you post your details. DIP stage, NOC etc

How many people got the nomination yesterday
Ah okay, it's only because when we have waited for something a bit too long, we might go impatient gradually.

About my profile:

NOC: 2172
NOI: 01st August, 2019
Application submitted: 05th September, 2019
Assessment: 25th September, 2019
DIP: 31st October, 2019
Approval: Awaiting

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
NOC: 2173
Assessment: 30th September, 2019
Not sure , why approval is delayed. I sent them eMail about the delay but got standard response from them [timelines mentioned in the website are average processing times].
If IRCC follow last year's cue , we will have one draw on 11th December. Second draw of the month likely on 18th December. And then next draw would be in 3rd week of January 2020, which for me , is too much of wait time.

1104Swati

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
NOC: 2173
Assessment: 30th September, 2019
Not sure , why approval is delayed. I sent them eMail about the delay but got standard response from them [timelines mentioned in the website are average processing times].
If IRCC follow last year's cue , we will have one draw on 11th December. Second draw of the month likely on 18th December. And then next draw would be in 3rd week of January 2020, which for me , is too much of wait time.
Hello everyone!! Any update on anyone’s file yet ?