Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
NOC: 2173
NOI: 01st August, 2019
Application submitted: 05th September, 2019
Assessment: 30th September, 2019
DIP: 31st October, 2019
Approval: Awaiting
Not sure , why approval is delayed. I sent them eMail about the delay but got standard response from them [timelines mentioned in the website are average processing times].
If IRCC follow last year's cue , we will have one draw on 11th December. Second draw of the month likely on 18th December. And then next draw would be in 3rd week of January 2020, which for me , is too much of wait time.
No update from OINP on this case. Again sent them follow up eMail. However this time I did not get any reply.

nedaa

Oct 20, 2018
When exactly did you got your nomination ? please share your timeline. And ofcourse! Congratulations you will get ita tmrw
Hi , this is my timeline. It took 90 days since I submitted my documents.
NOC: 2174
Application submitted: 12th September, 2019
Assessment: 23rd October, 2019
DIP:18th November, 2019
Approval: 10 December
Hope all of you get it soon

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi , this is my timeline. It took 90 days since I submitted my documents.
NOC: 2174
Application submitted: 12th September, 2019
Assessment: 23rd October, 2019
DIP:18th November, 2019
Approval: 10 December
Hope all of you get it soon
you got your nomination just now??

nedaa

Oct 20, 2018
you got your nomination just now??
I got it yesterday.however, the state in my OINP profile is still decision in progress!! But,I received an email from OINP that i got the nomination and as I accepted it there was an additional 600 point is my EE profile

Reactions: Sethu510

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
d
I got it yesterday.however, the state in my OINP profile is still decision in progress!! But,I received an email from OINP that i got the nomination and as I accepted it there was an additional 600 point is my EE profile

did you recieve an email on your gmail or in express entry profile ?

Sreenathvp1

Dec 2, 2019
Hi,

Is it mandatory to send emails to OINP from the mail IDs that we created at the time of filing the application ? Can we send mails from my personal email IDs as well.
I would like to get updates from OINP on my application. But my agent is very hesitant to send emails asking for updates. So I would like to send it from my personal ID. Please advise.

CrazyJ

Nov 25, 2019
Hi,

Is it mandatory to send emails to OINP from the mail IDs that we created at the time of filing the application ? Can we send mails from my personal email IDs as well.
I would like to get updates from OINP on my application. But my agent is very hesitant to send emails asking for updates. So I would like to send it from my personal ID. Please advise.
Yes you will have to use your registered email ID. OINP probably wont share your status over emails. Although you will be notified by them only on your registered email Id. Your agent should provide you atleast that email id and password. He wont share with you the portal password as you might switch your agent and he wouldnt want that.(its shitty thing although you have paid them and its your profile)

pritesh27

May 24, 2019
I submitted profile on Sept 10.
DIP on November 13
No approval yet... Seems like lot of Sept 10 folks got approval in last 2 days..
Anybody with me??

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
what was the first standard reply. Can you paste it here. I have not even received their reply for the first ime
It essentially says -
Thank you for your eMail correspondence to OINP mailbox.
Please note that the processing times posted on the website are average processing times.You will be contacted if any additional information is required.
We hope this information will assist you.

Alokagarwal80_1980

Nov 1, 2019
December 9, 2019
Important notice
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has reached its 2019 nomination allocation, a total of 6,650 nominations for successful applicants across all streams.

Eligible applications under the OINP – In Demand Skills Stream will continue to be processed for the distinct nomination allocation granted under the federal government’s NOC C initiative for 2019.

The OINP has also received an increase of 700 nominations to its 2019 allocation. The program will continue to process applications and issue nominations until the increased allocation is fulfilled.

Please visit our web page for additional information on the OINP and the program updates page for updates on stream activities.

call4all

Oct 4, 2019
December 9, 2019
Important notice
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has reached its 2019 nomination allocation, a total of 6,650 nominations for successful applicants across all streams.

Eligible applications under the OINP – In Demand Skills Stream will continue to be processed for the distinct nomination allocation granted under the federal government’s NOC C initiative for 2019.

The OINP has also received an increase of 700 nominations to its 2019 allocation. The program will continue to process applications and issue nominations until the increased allocation is fulfilled.

Please visit our web page for additional information on the OINP and the program updates page for updates on stream activities.
What does this mean ? Some of us who have not received the nomination will not get it now or wait for next year ?

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
As per below clarification in OINP notice -
"The OINP has also received an increase of 700 nominations to its 2019 allocation. The program will continue to process applications and issue nominations until the increased allocation is fulfilled."
& the fact that people received nomination approval on 10th December {I hope this date is as per EST and not IST } -

I think all pending applicants still have a chance to get nomination this year.

I guess next IRCC draw would be on 18th December.