OINP Tech Draw 1st August 2019

Maverick666

Oct 12, 2017
Please check your NOC Code
FOR Ontario PNP see the link...
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-tech-draws

Ontario has the following NOC codes under Techdraw:
List of targeted NOC codes
  • Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
  • Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
  • Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
  • Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
  • Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
  • Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
Last techdraw was on 1stAug and the CRS from 435.
You can check other PNP also.

Link to identify the matching NOC Code ...it may be one of these 2181, 2282, 2283, 2171, 2174

https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/NOC/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=2282&ver=06
My NOC is
2282 User Support Technicians

Do you think I have a chance for PNP, as my CRS IS 430

Sreenathvp1

Dec 2, 2019
Hello All,

I submitted the application on Sep-9. But it is still in submitted status. Anyone submitted around this date is in the same status ? I am not sure why it is not yet moved to assessment.

CrazyJ

Nov 25, 2019
Hello All,

I submitted the application on Sep-9. But it is still in submitted status. Anyone submitted around this date is in the same status ? I am not sure why it is not yet moved to assessment.
I suggest you to reach out to them.
Check if you have any ADR not fulfilled.
Because i submitted on 11th sept and its in DIP right now.

Sreenathvp1

Dec 2, 2019
I suggest you to reach out to them.
Check if you have any ADR not fulfilled.
Because i submitted on 11th sept and its in DIP right now.
In the application page, I couldn't see any other details requested by them. On Oct 17th, they requested for the WES report to be send from WES directly and it is done in the next day itself.

monster_yoda

Dec 3, 2019
In the application page, I couldn't see any other details requested by them. On Oct 17th, they requested for the WES report to be send from WES directly and it is done in the next day itself.

Reply did you to the email they sent for the WES update they required?

Sreenathvp1

Dec 2, 2019
Reply did you to the email they sent for the WES update they required?
I am processing the application through an agency. Not sure whether they sent a reply to the mail. Is that required.? But as per the WES details, they have sent the report on the next day itself.

monster_yoda

Dec 3, 2019
I am processing the application through an agency. Not sure whether they sent a reply to the mail. Is that required.? But as per the WES details, they have sent the report on the next day itself.
Same ADR I got. Update I did in WES same day. 2 days later email I replied. An acknowledgement mail in few hours I received. To assessment my application did move after that.Of personal experience I speak.

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
So sorry for late reply! i was out for thanksgiving holidays!

Unsure if this info is still useful, but here are the details:
I withdrew my existing application while it was still active - didn't want to wait till it expired. Once i did that, it went in "not submitted" stage - it did not get deleted (which is good because - i could access it for filling my new application and referencing it later for any info - in fact i can still see it on my portal page). However, to be safe - before withdrawing it - i had taken screenshots of all pages of the original application in case it got deleted.
Other info which might help: you will get different pdfs from cic when you withdraw the original application and then when you submit a new one, we need to send all these to OINP folks (they asked me).
Thank you @hypzz,
No problem,

I did not know how to proceed so I waited until my profile expired and submitted a new one then.
I have shared the information requested from OINP, however I have received an automated out of office reply from ontarionominee@ontario.ca
I'm still awaiting reply from them and my Oinp application is still under DIP.

Hope you have got ITA in last draw!

Regards
Megha

Reactions: hypzz

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hello All,

Hi,

I had submitted my application on 9 Sep and mine is under DIP, status got changed to DIP on 25th Nov.

You can drop an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and ask them if you are missing out on something.

Regards
Megha

Sreenathvp1

Dec 2, 2019
Hi,

I had submitted my application on 9 Sep and mine is under DIP, status got changed to DIP on 25th Nov.

You can drop an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and ask them if you are missing out on something.

Regards
Megha
The agency says that they sent an email to OINP to get the update. Agency shared the snapshot of the application. In that it is mentioned like if OINP is waiting for some additional details, there should be a red icon beside the file number. But I do not see any such icon there.

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
The agency says that they sent an email to OINP to get the update. Agency shared the snapshot of the application. In that it is mentioned like if OINP is waiting for some additional details, there should be a red icon beside the file number. But I do not see any such icon there.
Yes, that's right.! But you need to ask your agency to check with oinp about the status. Oinp processing time mentioned over their website is 30-60 days so there should be some update regarding your application.

Regards
Megha

Regards,
Megha

sanjeevpuri21

Sep 13, 2019
Hello All,

I submitted my application on 9.Sept.19. Below are my timelines so far.

Submitted - 9.9.19
Assessment - 2.10.19 (I sent a mail to OINP on 1.10.19 to provide an update)
DIP - 3.11.19
Nomination - Waiting as of now. Fingers Crossed.

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
If there is no flag, It is good...

You can call yourself and get it cleared by phone ... +1 416-327-0374 ( Quoting the Application number and Name...)
--------------------
Contact us

Ask us a question by email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca or by phone from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at:

-----------------------------