+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP- PNP - Tech draw July12 - NOI with CRS pls - let's discuss here

antara1

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, If I resign from my current job after I get ITA, do we need to inform IRCC about the change of employment status!

nallapayya

Apr 13, 2019
Hi, If I resign from my current job after I get ITA, do we need to inform IRCC about the change of employment status!
As per my knowledge, If you fall under either of these 2 below categories then yes you have to inform them,
  • You are currently working in canada and have shown your employment as proof of settlement funds.
  • You have applied under employment job offer category.
Its always better to call or email oinp directly and get things clarified. They are very swift in responding to queries.

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Update
Notification of Interest: 12th July
ApplicationSubmitted: 16th August
Assessment: 27th August
Decision in Progress: 31st August
Nomination: Awaited

antara1

Nov 16, 2018
As per my knowledge, If you fall under either of these 2 below categories then yes you have to inform them,
  • You are currently working in canada and have shown your employment as proof of settlement funds.
  • You have applied under employment job offer category.
Its always better to call or email oinp directly and get things clarified. They are very swift in responding to queries.
Well I do not fall under the mentioned two categories.I have applied as FSW and claimed points for foreign work experience(3.6 years in a single job).So my CRS score won't change.Also,I am expecting ITA in the next draw.so,if I have to notify them how to do it?

nallapayya

Apr 13, 2019
Well I do not fall under the mentioned two categories.I have applied as FSW and claimed points for foreign work experience(3.6 years in a single job).So my CRS score won't change.Also,I am expecting ITA in the next draw.so,if I have to notify them how to do it?
You can email them with a letter of explanation. Also, if you are not talking about the OINP then I would suggest you to post your queries in the relevant thread. Because, this thread is only related to people who have got OINP NOI.

antara1

Nov 16, 2018
You can email them with a letter of explanation. Also, if you are not talking about the OINP then I would suggest you to post your queries in the relevant thread. Because, this thread is only related to people who have got OINP NOI.
I have already received the nomination from OINP, so was asking about the next step related to my application. Anyways,thank you!

pulkit81

Aug 29, 2019
Hi All,

Below is my timeline:-

Noc: 2172
OINP Received:- 1st Aug, 2019
Applied:- 19th Aug, 2019
ADR:- 30th Aug, 2019
Assessment:- 31st Aug, 2019

Please keep this thread updated, so that i can see whats happening with the timelines.

Pulkit

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
Hi All,

Please keep this thread updated, so that i can see whats happening with the timelines.

Pulkit
Any change in the status?

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Hi All,

Pulkit
Hello Pulkit,

What additional document was requested?

Thank you

pulkit81

Aug 29, 2019
Hello Pulkit,

What additional document was requested?

Thank you
They asked me to authorize WES to send a copy of ECA to OINP directly, as the copy which i provided was not enough. Hence, i ordered a duplicate copy online from WES portal and got WES to deliver it both electronically and paper-based. It costed me 37 CAD and got completed in one business day.

IkeaSam

Aug 28, 2019
Did any one received nomination today for July 12 . If yes please share your timelines to track
I'm still awaiting my decision and here's is my timeline
NOI -12th July
Submitted - 16 th July
Assessment - 25th July
Decision in progress -30th July

As of today my status is still in decision in progress.