+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP- PNP - Tech draw July12 - NOI with CRS pls - let's discuss here

vnigam1985

Aug 15, 2018
Hi,

My current employer is not willing to provide reference letter for job duties which covers around last 4 years of my experience. I have reference letter on company letter head from my previous employer for another previous 5 years.

Does anyone know if OINP would accept Job duties letter on affidavit from a senior colleague for my current employer. I could provide an email from my company HR that they could not issue these letters from their side.
You can take a signed letter on plain paper from your supervisor or manager, make sure you mention his number and official email id. Also add a cover letter mentioning that your employer doesn't provide such letters due to company policies and attach other proofs like paystubs, offer letter and/or salary increment letters. It all works until you are able to justify and provide enough alternate proofs.

Reactions: Devesh12

GhAyoub

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Tunis
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Tunis
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello guys, do you have any link to the detailed process after receiving a NOI ? I'm not even close to that but just wanted to save it somewhere on my laptop. Thanks!

namrak

Jul 13, 2019
I have taken my roles and responsibilities on a letter from my manager and my ex-colleague for my previous employment, I got the same letter notarised and not on a 100/50 rs stamp paper. Is that sufficient? it is legally signed by an advocate, but not on a stamp paper

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I have taken my roles and responsibilities on a letter from my manager and my ex-colleague for my previous employment, I got the same letter notarised and not on a 100/50 rs stamp paper. Is that sufficient? it is legally signed by an advocate, but not on a stamp paper
See.. provide the best documentation you can.. Signed by advocate doesn't mean its sworn.. People post that notarized affidavits work in case required documents are not available..

Get it on Rs. 10 stamp paper if you have multiple affidavits to submit and are not looking to spend much.. :)

Reactions: namrak

Himanshu_Canada

Feb 13, 2019
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to confirm one thing that whether there is still a miminum requirement of CRS score of 400 to qualify for OINP and hence tech draw?

WPExt2018

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
03-10-2019
You can take a signed letter on plain paper from your supervisor or manager, make sure you mention his number and official email id. Also add a cover letter mentioning that your employer doesn't provide such letters due to company policies and attach other proofs like paystubs, offer letter and/or salary increment letters. It all works until you are able to justify and provide enough alternate proofs.
did your case move to assessment? did you get an email?

vnigam1985

Aug 15, 2018
did your case move to assessment? did you get an email?
I got a mail today saying that my application is incomplete, they have requested below two things.
1) Provide authorization to CES to share my ECA result with OINP.
2) Letter from the spouse that I have access to the funds I have shown in her account.

Question for everyone here:
I am having trouble accessing my OINP application since I received the above document request. It says:
"Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance."

I have googled it already seems like many people faced this issue but every one of them either didn't had sir name or had more than 2 words in the name, but my name is very simple and have just 1 word in sirname and 1 word in the first name, still I am having trouble. Let me know if anyone could help me with this.

vnigam1985

Aug 15, 2018
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to confirm one thing that whether there is still a miminum requirement of CRS score of 400 to qualify for OINP and hence tech draw?
It totally depends upon the criteria they send invites for and how many people are there in EE pool, In case they send invites for some unique NOC codes with less no of people in the pool, it goes way below 400.

vnigam1985

Aug 15, 2018
Stamp paper or notarization of an official document doesn't make it any better than a letter on plain paper with a signature and official email id of your supervisor. Just make sure that you have a correct official email id and phone number of your supervisor and he is willing to respond in case there are any queries.

Reactions: namrak

vansh16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Any idea how many days does it takes to change the application status from submitted to assessment?