OINP- PNP - Tech draw July12 - NOI with CRS pls - let's discuss here

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,

My current employer is not willing to provide reference letter for job duties which covers around last 4 years of my experience. I have reference letter on company letter head from my previous employer for another previous 5 years.

Does anyone know if OINP would accept Job duties letter on affidavit from a senior colleague for my current employer. I could provide an email from my company HR that they could not issue these letters from their side.

WPExt2018

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
03-10-2019
Hi,

My current employer is not willing to provide reference letter for job duties which covers around last 4 years of my experience. I have reference letter on company letter head from my previous employer for another previous 5 years.

Does anyone know if OINP would accept Job duties letter on affidavit from a senior colleague for my current employer. I could provide an email from my company HR that they could not issue these letters from their side.
They would expect experience letter in company's letterhead. I don't think they would take anything less than that.
But, you can check this with OINP directly by calling them or dropping them an email.

JamesKang

Jun 30, 2019
Do you guys think there is another Tech draw coming soon?

I missed last tech draw because I was 438 at that time, but now my score is 450. Just few days after tech draw my new score was available, so sad.

now NOC 2175
SCORE 450

Haribabu4613

Jul 28, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have question, for work experience website mentions all the below. Is everything needed or just payslips are fine?

Proof of compensation
You must scan and upload proof of compensation for any work experience (foreign and Canadian) you include in your application.

Proof may include copies of:
  • pay slips, pay cheques or pay statements for the first and last month of each period of work experience
  • bank statements showing salary deposits for the first and last month of each period of work experience
  • income tax documents
  • letter(s) from employer(s) verifying that your employment was paid and the annual salary/hourly wage, and an explanation as to why other pay documents are not available
Hi,
did you get any update post submitting application to Ontario ?

WPExt2018

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
03-10-2019

WPExt2018

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
03-10-2019
Hi All - Please post your current status of OINP received on July 12. Do we get an email if the status changes from Submitted to Assessment?