NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
03-10-2019
Hello Guys,

The placeholders in document uploads section just show one upload for each section. Ar we supposed to merge all the relevant documents into one and upload. For example: Work history documents, should I merge all the documents into one for various companies or should upload individual for each company?

Please share your thoughts.

Thank you,
Gary
You can scan it together; so that it would be easy for them.

amehra

Jul 23, 2019
You can scan it together; so that it would be easy for them.
What if the documents are of different type?
In my case, for proof of compensation, I have different document types for different companies I have worked with. For company1, I have income tax statement to prove the starting date and last payslip for the end date. For company2, it is payslips only. Can all these be clubbed as single document?
The upload box asks for type of document being uploaded. If these are to be clubbed, what would the type be?
TIA.

anandthepilot

Feb 18, 2019
Hi Guys im at CRS 441 with NOC 2171. Need your help with below :

1. Is the Tech Draw only specific to the NOC`s picked on 12th July and would not include any other NOC code ? ( All other tech NOC`c close to 2171 got picked up but not mine.. arggghhh)
2. Also do you need to have Canadian work experience / study permit to be eligible for this draw ?
3. Would there be any other tech draws in the future? ( If so, would it be the same NOC`s again) ?

Lena32

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
What if the documents are of different type?
In my case, for proof of compensation, I have different document types for different companies I have worked with. For company1, I have income tax statement to prove the starting date and last payslip for the end date. For company2, it is payslips only. Can all these be clubbed as single document?
The upload box asks for type of document being uploaded. If these are to be clubbed, what would the type be?
TIA.
I uploaded every type of the document for each job in the personal file with comments about name of the job. There are no rules or special instructions.

Lena32

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi Guys im at CRS 441 with NOC 2171. Need your help with below :
2. Also do you need to have Canadian work experience / study permit to be eligible for this draw ?
3. Would there be any other tech draws in the future? ( If so, would it be the same NOC`s again) ?
2. No, you can see https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker a lot of people did not have ties with Ontario and got NOI.

Other questions I think nobody knows the answer:(

Next draw could be for every NOC and you can get NOI because of your score.

Last edited:

amehra

Jul 23, 2019
I uploaded every type of the document for each job in the personal file with comments about name of the job. There are no rules or special instructions.
What is personal file? Are you referring to the last category of extra documents that can be uploaded? Can an uploaded document be removed/deleted before submitting the application?

Lena32

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
What is personal file? Are you referring to the last category of extra documents that can be uploaded? Can an uploaded document be removed/deleted before submitting the application?
You can delete/upload before submission.
Personal file - I mean one file payslips for job A, one file for job B, one for job C. Then I have reference letter for each job. Another docs like offers/t4 all uploaded separate of each other. I have 9 files uploaded in the work history with 3 jobs.
But I am sure you can upload another way. Some people create one file for each job with all info and than uploaded it to the reference letter type.

Reactions: amehra

namrak

Jul 13, 2019
Hi guys,
I got NOI but m confused as I applied on NoC code 2173 but I feel it should be 2174. Now how do i go about this? Will this lead to cancellation of my application

anandthepilot

Feb 18, 2019
2. No, you can see https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker a lot of people did not have ties with Ontario and got NOI.

Other questions I think nobody knows the answer:(

Next draw could be for every NOC and you can get NOI because of your score.
Thank you very much for your response. I am actually now an Information Security Manager 1 year experience( NOC 0213 which got chosen) and few of my job responsibilities do match however this title isnt available in 0213 or 2171. (hence stuck with 2171). Any idea if I select 0213 as my primary NOC and secondary as 2171, if any one of these get picked,I may get a NOI ? I dont wanna miss out on a PNP when 2171 gets picked and not 0213.

Thanks again.

Lena32

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Thank you very much for your response. I am actually now an Information Security Manager 1 year experience( NOC 0213 which got chosen) and few of my job responsibilities do match however this title isnt available in 0213 or 2171. (hence stuck with 2171). Any idea if I select 0213 as my primary NOC and secondary as 2171, if any one of these get picked,I may get a NOI ? I dont wanna miss out on a PNP when 2171 gets picked and not 0213.

Thanks again.
Title not a problem. You need at least 70% of responsibilities that corespondents to the NOC.

Lena32

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Last edited:

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Hello Friends,

There is a special note under Education which states that we need to authorize the ECA organization to share results with OINP. WES provides option to send copy of ECA report to OINP.

When should I order the copy? I am planning to submit the application around 20th of August. Got NOI on 12th July 2019 in Tech draw.

Thank you,
Gary Singh

amehra

Jul 23, 2019
You can delete/upload before submission.
Personal file - I mean one file payslips for job A, one file for job B, one for job C. Then I have reference letter for each job. Another docs like offers/t4 all uploaded separate of each other. I have 9 files uploaded in the work history with 3 jobs.
But I am sure you can upload another way. Some people create one file for each job with all info and than uploaded it to the reference letter type.
Thanks a lot!

WPExt2018

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
03-10-2019
Hello Friends,

There is a special note under Education which states that we need to authorize the ECA organization to share results with OINP. WES provides option to send copy of ECA report to OINP.

When should I order the copy? I am planning to submit the application around 20th of August. Got NOI on 12th July 2019 in Tech draw.

Thank you,
Gary Singh
WES dispatches an electronic copy which will be available for OINP on the same day. So, I would say you need to Order a copy from WES on the same day of your OINP submission. (even though OINP evaluation starts after a couple of weeks after your submission).