+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP- PNP - Tech draw July12 - NOI with CRS pls - let's discuss here

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by MVK2019, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Hello All,

I have question regarding Legal status in Canada. I have sent complete application with implied status. Does anyone got nomination with implied status?

2. Hello All,

i got the ontario nomination and the additional 600 points just waiting for the next ITA.Can someone please tell me the processing time it will take now?

3. What is your time line?

4. My time line as follows:
    NOI July 12, 2019
    NOC - 2173- CEC
    Submitted - Aug 15, 2019
    Incomplete doc request: Sep 19
    Issue was with passport page number were not clear.
    (submitted the requested doc on Sep 20)
    Assessment - Sep 23, 2019
    DIP - Sep 27, 2019
    Nomination - Approve - Oct 22, 2019
    Thanks to all and all the best.

5. Has anyone in the forum who have submitted between 19th Aug to 24th received their nomination?

6. I haven’t received yet :(

7. Do we have any numbers for Tech Draws? Like max cap or anything. So random that they had almost 2 draws in a row(or actually in a row).

8. Same here. Still waiting

9. I have submitted application under OINP-Human Capital Stream with non-accompanying spouse because with my wife my CRS was going to drop from 452 to 426.

Now if I get PNP nomination from Ontario can I make changes in my express entry profile and add my spouse as accompanying?

I want to make these changes before ITA but after PNP nomination from Ontario.

Anyone has experienced the same, and what you guys suggest?

10. Hi there. I submitted the 19th August and received the nomination on the 16th October.

11. I've submitted on 25th August, Still DIP.

12. I am in same submission date range as you. I submitted on 26 August and still in Decision in Progress. Hopefully we should get the nomination next week!

13. Yes, from myimmitracker trend is like that. by the day I'm in DIP since September 9, what about you?

14. I think 26th September

15. Updated timeline
    NOI- JULY 12
    Submitted - August 21
    Assessment- September 12
    DIP- September 16
    Nomination- October 24

I'm so excited, hang in there guys.

rovar473 and Franiki8 like this.