+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP- PNP - Tech draw July12 - NOI with CRS pls - let's discuss here

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by MVK2019, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Did you get an email from OINP with nomination as attachment?

2. No, I got email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca saying I have a new message on my profile. I signed into my profile and accepted the nomination which increased my points immediately. Then another mail on my profile came in with the nomination confirmation

rovar473 and preet.tech89 like this.
  3. Congrats friend!!! I have similar timeline
    Submitted - August 24
    Assessment- September 06
    DIP- September 16
    Nomination - waiting.

Sassychizzy likes this.
  4. Kindly update if there is any change in your status. I also submitted on Aug 24th and still waiting for nomination. Been in DIP since Sept 6. Thanks

rovar473 likes this.
  5. Sure my friend. Looks like OINP is nominating based on the date of submission as per the tracker. https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker
    All of the nominated ones are submitted on or before Aug 22. Hope we will get through this week.

6. I have similar timeline
    Submitted - August 24
    DIP- September 16
    Nomination - waiting.

rovar473 likes this.
  7. Guys!!!! I finally got the nomination. I got an email that notified me that I have a message in my CIC profile. I went to the CIC profile and accepted the nomination and the points got added to my score. Initially I had 450 and now it is 1050. Timelines are as follows:

NOI - July 12, 2019 Tech draw
    Submitted - August 24, 2019
    DIP- September 16, 2019
    Nomination - Nov 7, 2019.

WunderCat and Sassychizzy like this.
  8. What are the next steps after receiving a provincial nomination from Ontario? The documents submitted for OINP are same for IRCC. Are there any extracted documents needed?

9. Did anybody got ITA from CIC today ?

10. Finally got the nomination today after two rounds of ADRs which resulted in extended waiting time for the result.
    NOI - July 12, 2019 Tech draw
    Submitted - August 24, 2019
    DIP- September 16, 2019
    Nomination - Nov 19, 2019.

11. I got my nomination today.

NOC code : 2173
    NOI received : 12th July
    Application submitted : 26th August
    Decision In Progress : 28th Sept
    Nomination : 21st November

Best of luck to everyone whose nomination is awaited.