+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Take things easy .. am thinking with you about the best way to complain. For me it s the lack of transparency. I think also that they treat the documents according to your country of origin.. that explains all for me once you look at the timeline before entree express .. they are just keeping the same duration ..
there is a possibility of OINP doing that.
But who knows they might also be doing :D :D :D :D
"Inky Pinky Ponky,
Daddy bought a donkey.
Donkey died, daddy cried.
Inky Pinky Ponky!"
Since there is no transparency so anything is possible.... ;D ;D ;D

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

any further nominations?
I have observed that the nomination starts drizzling when there is likely to be a draw.
Haven't read much of nomination news in other threads as well so lets see what happens next week.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Dear raj,
Thanks for your understanding and suggestion...we are actually in the process of drafting the mail to the premier/minister as we communicate (on this forum here)...so yes, we will do that by this week.

As for the vacation, we completely understand your well intended suggestion, but the situation we are currently in we just can't...guess we'll just have to hang in there and hold on to...(real tight that is)

Thanks again for your wishes and help.
Sorry to know about your situation. It is disheartening to see such shoddy answers and slow processing time. I hope writing to ministry will bring some change in their attitude and processing time and they finalize your application as soon as possible.

raj273canada

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Friends, i received pnp and ita recently. insights requested for anyone who has received ita and is submitting application. Here are my 2 questions:

1. Application details section : while i am declaring only 3 years of work in one NOC from past 5 years to secure points, this section asks for my activities past 10 years. If i add other company details, hope i will not be asked reference letters from them too. (I have proper ref letters for the years of exp. I am claiming points). I can also see a separate work history section where the 2 companies i claimed points for are listed.

2. In same section, they have asked for travel history. I am in a sales job and have numerous overseas travels. Do i have to mention all individual travels or latest travels to individual countries. For eg. If i travel to Singapore 15 times past 10 years, i only mention the latest travel. Likewise for other countries. I am thinking of adding a LoE here.

Look forward to insights based on your experience. Many thanks in advance.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
raj273canada said:
Friends, i received pnp and ita recently. insights requested for anyone who has received ita and is submitting application. Here are my 2 questions:

1. Application details section : while i am declaring only 3 years of work in one NOC from past 5 years to secure points, this section asks for my activities past 10 years. If i add other company details, hope i will not be asked reference letters from them too. (I have proper ref letters for the years of exp. I am claiming points). I can also see a separate work history section where the 2 companies i claimed points for are listed. A: You will be asked for reference letters only for the job experiences you are claiming points for under work history section only. The rest you can put under personal history section and you can forget about any reference letters.

2. In same section, they have asked for travel history. I am in a sales job and have numerous overseas travels. Do i have to mention all individual travels or latest travels to individual countries. For eg. If i travel to Singapore 15 times past 10 years, i only mention the latest travel. Likewise for other countries. I am thinking of adding a LoE here. A: Yes, you will have to list ALL travels for the last 10 years, and not just the last one.

Look forward to insights based on your experience. Many thanks in advance.

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
rajkamalmohanram said:
Then your doctor is not well-informed (and so are hundreds of clinics in the world). IRCC sent instructions that upfront medical exams are NOT required for sponsorship applications and NOT for EE-PR applicants. Clinics just assumed the concept of upfront medical itself is being decommissioned and hence blindly refuse to conduct an upfront medical exam. Carry a copy of the notice that IRCC has posted on its website and explain to them that you are applying under Express Entry and this is different from the sponsorship application that IRCC is talking about.

Link --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp
Many thanks and +1 for this Rajkamal! I was in a similar situation like Prashant. Nurse at the office that me and my wife visited (the only one available in my country) kept asking for my IMEI number and saying that upfront medical checks are stopped. They were very rude and ignorant. Only after we insisted to do the checks another "senior" staff member showed up and said "OK, if you insist we will do it and write worker under purpose of medical test"...

They scheduled our checks for January 24th. Can I go with "worker" comment of do you guys thing I should try to get them to write Permanent Resident or something more appropriate? I am the principal applicant and my wife is non-accompanying.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
KindaCanadian said:
Many thanks and +1 for this Rajkamal! I was in a similar situation like Prashant. Nurse at the office that me and my wife visited (the only one available in my country) kept asking for my IMEI number and saying that upfront medical checks are stopped. They were very rude and ignorant. Only after we insisted to do the checks another "senior" staff member showed up and said "OK, if you insist we will do it and write worker under purpose of medical test"...

They scheduled our checks for January 24th. Can I go with "worker" comment of do you guys thing I should try to get them to write Permanent Resident or something more appropriate? I am the principal applicant and my wife is non-accompanying.
Talk to senior person (who deals with Embassy) and tell them that you're express entry applicant not a normal PR applicant, and take your ITA letter along with you.

It should help you.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Finally after long three months wait, I have got PCC from all those countries where I have lived for more than 6 months.

Now, finally I can submit my application.

Woo- Hoo !!!

And Sorry for not being here for a while, as I was damn busy in collecting all the pending documents.

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
Well done Prashant and thanks for the advice.
I wish you a fast PR resolution!

hbuttar25

Jan 11, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
Hi Guys,

Need your help here. I am a Feb applicant but you all can help.

I just received another PFL in a matter of 8 days. The shocking part is that both the PFL's ask for the same concern. There is no difference at all between the two PDF's except that the date on both this PDF's is different, one is dated 16th Jan and the second that I received just now is dated 24th Jan. Here is what they are asking for in both the PDFs:

"The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your application indicates that some of the above criteria may not have been met. Specifically:
1. A minimum of one year of continuous and full-time employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in continuous part-time paid work experience in a national Occupation Classification (NOC) 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario, January 11, 2016.
2. The application indicates that you worked as an Assistant Manager at TMR Ltd. under NOC 4163. The information gathered from the application and other supplementary evidence indicates that you may not have a minimum of one year of continuous employment in the specified NOC occupation."

Now, I replied back on 17th Jan itself with proper documents and a written draft that I fulfill this criteria perfectly. Here is my drafted email:
"Hello OINP,
Thank you for your reply.
Please find below my response to your query regarding my continuous full-time employment at TMR Pvt. Ltd. as Assistant Manager:
1. I had joined TMR Pvt. Ltd. in October 2012 as Senior Research Analyst.
2. Thereafter, in January 2014, I was promoted as Assistant Manager in the same firm, that is, TMR Pvt. Ltd.. I remained in this position as Assistant Manager till 9th April, 2015, that is the date that I resigned from TMR.
3. Thus, from 1st January 2014 to 9th April 2015, I have completed continuous full-time employment (in total 15 months) under the same NOC of 4163.
4. In addition, if you calculate my overall continuous full-time employment at TMR, it comes to be 2 years and 5 months. This includes my tenure as Senior Research Analyst (from October 2012 to December 2013) as well as Assistant Manager (from January 2014 to April 2015).
5. To support this, I have attached a single PDF document with this email that includes scans of the original relieving letter, experience letter (first page only as rest sent earlier), appraisal/promotion letter as well as the payslip for month of January 2014 (all the Official Letters from TMR), that clearly states that I was under continuous full time employment with TMR and serving as Assistant Manager from January 2014 till April 2015. I have highlighted (in yellow) the concerned statements in the attached PDF.
Also, You (the senior processing officer), can feel free to contact me directly if there are any further concerns at your end, and I will be happy to answer all of them. I can be reached anytime at xxx.
P.S. : Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this email.
Thanks and Warm Regards"

But, OINP first of all did not acknowledge that mail and now they have sent the same pdf again.

Kindly help people. I am really short of ideas right now !! Huh Huh Undecided Undecided Cry Cry

Thanks.

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Hello
It s so hard! First of all.. finish all the crying to the stress goes out. Then you call them ( best time in the morning 9/9:30) and explain that you are receiving different emails and that you answed to the first email and ask gently if you have to send it again. And ask for an email of status or a confirmation mail that the documents are recieved.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hbuttar25 said:
Hi Guys,

Need your help here. I am a Feb applicant but you all can help.

I just received another PFL in a matter of 8 days. The shocking part is that both the PFL's ask for the same concern. There is no difference at all between the two PDF's except that the date on both this PDF's is different, one is dated 16th Jan and the second that I received just now is dated 24th Jan. Here is what they are asking for in both the PDFs:

"The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your application indicates that some of the above criteria may not have been met. Specifically:
1. A minimum of one year of continuous and full-time employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in continuous part-time paid work experience in a national Occupation Classification (NOC) 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario, January 11, 2016.
2. The application indicates that you worked as an Assistant Manager at TMR Ltd. under NOC 4163. The information gathered from the application and other supplementary evidence indicates that you may not have a minimum of one year of continuous employment in the specified NOC occupation."

Now, I replied back on 17th Jan itself with proper documents and a written draft that I fulfill this criteria perfectly. Here is my drafted email:
"Hello OINP,
Thank you for your reply.
Please find below my response to your query regarding my continuous full-time employment at TMR Pvt. Ltd. as Assistant Manager:
1. I had joined TMR Pvt. Ltd. in October 2012 as Senior Research Analyst.
2. Thereafter, in January 2014, I was promoted as Assistant Manager in the same firm, that is, TMR Pvt. Ltd.. I remained in this position as Assistant Manager till 9th April, 2015, that is the date that I resigned from TMR.
3. Thus, from 1st January 2014 to 9th April 2015, I have completed continuous full-time employment (in total 15 months) under the same NOC of 4163.
4. In addition, if you calculate my overall continuous full-time employment at TMR, it comes to be 2 years and 5 months. This includes my tenure as Senior Research Analyst (from October 2012 to December 2013) as well as Assistant Manager (from January 2014 to April 2015).
5. To support this, I have attached a single PDF document with this email that includes scans of the original relieving letter, experience letter (first page only as rest sent earlier), appraisal/promotion letter as well as the payslip for month of January 2014 (all the Official Letters from TMR), that clearly states that I was under continuous full time employment with TMR and serving as Assistant Manager from January 2014 till April 2015. I have highlighted (in yellow) the concerned statements in the attached PDF.
Also, You (the senior processing officer), can feel free to contact me directly if there are any further concerns at your end, and I will be happy to answer all of them. I can be reached anytime at xxx.
P.S. : Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this email.
Thanks and Warm Regards"

But, OINP first of all did not acknowledge that mail and now they have sent the same pdf again.

Kindly help people. I am really short of ideas right now !! Huh Huh Undecided Undecided Cry Cry

Thanks.
@ hbuttar25, Sorry to hear about your PFL. As far as the email that you have received is concerned, I think you can clear all doubts about your time duration at your job by showing the payslips or complete bank statements (if you haven't previously). You say that you have already mentioned in your experience letter that it was for more than 2 years which is sufficient as most of us have done the same. Just make sure that your job level after promotion meets the job requirements of the NOC that you have mentioned in your OINP application. One additional thing which I did while submitting my OINP application was that I included my job contracts. If you have job contract with you, add that too in your documents which you are going to submit with your PFL. The duration of your contract + pay slips/complete bank statements will be sufficient proof for OINP to accept your documents. These points are not hard to defend so you are still on safe grounds. Good luck with the process.