15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
syedahraza said:
@ hbuttar25, Sorry to hear about your PFL. As far as the email that you have received is concerned, I think you can clear all doubts about your time duration at your job by showing the payslips or complete bank statements (if you haven't previously). You say that you have already mentioned in your experience letter that it was for more than 2 years which is sufficient as most of us have done the same. Just make sure that your job level after promotion meets the job requirements of the NOC that you have mentioned in your OINP application. One additional thing which I did while submitting my OINP application was that I included my job contracts. If you have job contract with you, add that too in your documents which you are going to submit with your PFL. The duration of your contract + pay slips/complete bank statements will be sufficient proof for OINP to accept your documents. These points are not hard to defend so you are still on safe grounds. Good luck with the process.
This is good advice.

@hbuttar25 - the only reason I can thing of for them to have ignored you first reply is that your reference letter for TMR Pvt. Ltd is not up to scratch... Are you sure the info in there correctly matches the NOC activities for you NOC?

Or may be they just ignored your first response! From my PoV you have properly addressed their concerns. If your ref letter is ok then it should work!

It may be better for you to reply by mail this time, as they can't ignore a physical letter with a tracking number.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
This is good advice.

@hbuttar25 - the only reason I can thing of for them to have ignored you first reply is that your reference letter for TMR Pvt. Ltd is not up to scratch... Are you sure the info in there correctly matches the NOC activities for you NOC?

Or may be they just ignored your first response! From my PoV you have properly addressed their concerns. If your ref letter is ok then it should work!

It may be better for you to reply by mail this time, as they can't ignore a physical letter with a tracking number.
Yes g126, probably mailing the documents this time might help his case, otherwise it is pretty straight forward case for me to address the issues. Other applicants have faced far worst situations.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
syedahraza said:
Yes g126, probably mailing the documents this time might help his case, otherwise it is pretty straight forward case for me to address the issues. Other applicants have faced far worst situations.
Yes indeed they have!

hbuttar25

Jan 11, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
Thank you Everyone for your immense help.

This is what happened after I received the second PFL letter.

1. I drafted an appropriate response (same as given in my earlier PFL response) with some additional comments and explanation and sent the mail draft to the three email IDs: Ontario@ca, EE@ca and EE2@ca.

2. Then, I tried calling OINP and by sheer luck I was able to get through to a nice lady assistant (who everyone talks about here as well as on the Watsapp groups). I explained her the two PFL emails situation and she immediately stopped me and said the she herself is the one who sends PFL emails to everyone and in fact she had sent me the new PFL email just now. I inquired as to how come I receive two PFL emails within one week and she said "ITS REALLY WEIRRD" as I was supposed to get the first and only PFL letter email today only and not before. She said it might be the case that the Senior Processing Officer (AWE) might have directly sent me the PFL on 16th January itself which she did not know about. Thats why she was sending me the original PFL letter now, unknowingly.

3. Then I asked her to acknowledge my current reply sent to her right away on the phone so that I dont have to wait for any acknowledgement emails from OINP. She was polite and waited for the email by me and after 5 mins, she said she had received the email and has now forwarded it to the senior processing officer who is processing my file and also wrote to him know about the weird situation of two PFL letters. At last, she said you will get to hear shortly from the officer post reading your response and not to worry.

PHHEEWWwwwwww.....

I really dont know how to react to their stupidity, weirdness, inefficiencies, etc. due to which applicants are suffering for long. I guess now apart from waiting for the nomination (and no more emails asking documents), I cant do much at the moment !! :)

Thanks Guys,
hbuttar25

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
I wish you luck with this.
It was good to do everything with someone on the phone.
We sent our documents monday and got a confirmation. So we are waiting
Seems we are only two left from January.

NOU

Oct 5, 2015
Hi everyone. i was discussing with a friend. she has a canadian masters degree and BSc from her home country. will WES for the BSc give additional points for her express entry or the Canadian masters covers that?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOU said:
Hi everyone. i was discussing with a friend. she has a canadian masters degree and BSc from her home country. will WES for the BSc give additional points for her express entry or the Canadian masters covers that?
masters covers it...

tfreirl

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
Passport Req..
29-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Another huge draw today! :)

Number of invitations issued CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited
3,508 453 points

Hope the score continues to drop.

PS: still gathering docs for PFL. Waiting on the job reference letter, the rest is ok.

Avaj

Jan 25, 2017
Hi,

I am a March ONIP applicant still waiting for the nomination and my profile will be expired at the end of this month. I was asked for ADR in November and I sent the documents in five days. Although I received the acknowledgment for submitting the additional documents a day after, I was asked for resubmitting the documents last week!!! It seems that they couldn't find my email that I had sent in November including the documents. I resent the documents right away last week and again waiting ...

Today I got ITA directly and I have 90 days to accept it.

Does anyone know:
1- Which one is better to follow: Federal, ONIP? I heard that the BGC may take much longer if you directly apply through Federal! Is that true?
2- As my profile will be expired at the end of this month, what will happen for my ITA If I do not accept it before my EE profile is expired?
3- If I accept the ITA, do I need to withdraw my ONIP application?

Many thanks for your time and help.

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
Avaj said:
Hi,

I am a March ONIP applicant still waiting for the nomination and my profile will be expired at the end of this month. I was asked for ADR in November and I sent the documents in five days. Although I received the acknowledgment for submitting the additional documents a day after, I was asked for resubmitting the documents last week!!! It seems that they couldn't find my email that I had sent in November including the documents. I resent the documents right away last week and again waiting ...

Does anyone know:
1- Which one is better to follow: Federal, ONIP? I heard that the BGC may take much longer if you directly apply through Federal! Is that true?
2- As my profile will be expired at the end of this month, what will happen for my ITA If I do not accept it before my EE profile is expired?
3- If I accept the ITA, do I need to withdraw my ONIP application?

What is your detailed timeline?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Avaj said:
Hi,

Does anyone know:
1- Which one is better to follow: Federal, ONIP? I heard that the BGC may take much longer if you directly apply through Federal! Is that true? A: Go ahead with the ITA, With the uncertainty of OINP you never know which one will end up being longer.
2- As my profile will be expired at the end of this month, what will happen for my ITA If I do not accept it before my EE profile is expired? A: Once you receive an ITA and accept it, your EE profile freezes...so forget about it expiring.
3- If I accept the ITA, do I need to withdraw my ONIP application? A: Yes, once you accept the ITA, send them an email that you would like to withdraw, so that someone else can utilize your nomination quota. Not sure if they will refund the fee, most likely won't.

All the Best!

Avaj

Jan 25, 2017
jj0502 said:
What is your detailed timeline?
EE Created: 31/Jan/2016
OINP PT: 01/Feb/2016
OINP App. Submitted: 13/March/2016
OINP App. Received: 15/March/2016
AOR: 23/Aug/2016
ADR: 12/Nov/2016
Nomination: PENDING

Khan87

Apr 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my E-Apr on 20th Jan 2017.
CIC website says processing time is 56 days. So, wait starts again.
Is there any separate thread where we are tracking the status of PPR ?