OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no one has yet replied to my question ? :mad:

All addiotional documents are good , but what if we get nominated next year, its not going to do us any good?

when do u think they will start nominating us :'(

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akmoolah said:
no one has yet replied to my question ? :mad:

All addiotional documents are good , but what if we get nominated next year, its not going to do us any good?

when do u think they will start nominating us :'(
1. May be no one understood the question or there is no reply to the questions
2. If the nominations happens next year the ITA will also come next year
3. If it is a guessing game, i guess the nominations will start after the next Draw. ;) ;)

adeelakram5

Jan 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-1-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
Hi Everyone,

I called multiple times to Ontario Nominee Program and finally got hold of an officer. He acknowledged receipt of my documents and advised that my application has already been moved to decision phase and I should receive an email about the update.

Having said that he refused to give a timeline about it by saying they are "Working on it".

Hang in there everyone!

Regards,
Adeel

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adeelakram5 said:
Hi Everyone,

I called multiple times to Ontario Nominee Program and finally got hold of an officer. He acknowledged receipt of my documents and advised that my application has already been moved to decision phase and I should receive an email about the update.

Having said that he refused to give a timeline about it by saying they are "Working on it".

Hang in there everyone!

Regards,
Adeel
Adeel we are all hanging in the process since the beginning of this year. Hopefully this wait ends for us.

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
Just curious, did any one got acknowledgement email when your express entry profile number change is notified to OINP

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
nmuntz said:
Guys, I received additional doc request on Friday.
However the amount of docs that they are requesting is a bit ridiculous:

Copy of the completed Section D subsection 3 of the application form (Personal and Work History). Please ensure you don’t leave any gaps in time;
Education Credentials Assessment (ECA) report – Please see our other email for instructions;
Copy of an official and updated job reference letter from your employer that is printed on the company’s letterhead paper, signed by the responsible manager, covers the whole period of your work with them and contains the following information:
- your employment period (by day, month, and year),
- the exact location of your work during that period;
- your job title / titles during that period, with the exact date of any promotions you got,
- your detailed job duties during that period, for each title you had,
- your work capacity during that period (number of work hours per week);
- the total number of your normal vacation days, sick and maternity/paternity days, and extended unpaid leaves (total days of each Category);
- your salary information during that period - including salary rate (per hour, week, or month), and salary frequency (weekly, biweekly, or monthly); and
- name, title and contacts of the person who prepared and signed it.
Copy of the job offer letter that you received from your employer at the date you commenced employment with them;
Copy of the employment agreement/contract that you signed with your employer at the date you commenced employment with them;
Copies of other proof of employment with your previous and current employers, such as: salary raise letters, promotion letters, performance reports, ... etc.;
Copies of all the payslips that you received from your pervious and current employers during the entire period of your employment with them (all payslips for each pay period);
Copies of the bank statements that show your income from employment for the entire period of your work with xx and yy. Please highlight the amounts that you received from employment before you scan them;
Copies of all Tax documents from the Tax Authorities in hile that reflect your employment with for the years 2010 through 2015;
Copies of your last three bank statements that show the proof of funds transferrable to Ontario.

Is anyone else on the same boat?
A few things they are requesting have already been submitted in my original package (for instance they pay slips for previous employers), so not really sure why are they asking for so many things...
My girlfriend got the exact same documents req as well, what officer did u get this from, hers is RM, guess we ran into a crazy one :(

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
chinmay phadke said:
My girlfriend got the exact same documents req as well, what officer did u get this from, hers is RM, guess we ran into a crazy one :(
Mine is indeed RM as well ???

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Additional Docs Request Call + Email

narayanf1 said:
3 mins ago, they sent another email, asking me to submit entire copy of passport along with the requested documents. This, I believe, is because of the new visa on my passport.
Sent an email today with the requested additional docs.
  • Bank statements + FD Advice for POF
  • Reference letter
  • WES email + OINP acknowledgement
  • Passport scan

Am I the only person to have received a phone call for additional docs request? Why would that be? Can I expect faster nomination for this reason? ;D

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

narayanf1 said:
  • Reference letter
  • Passport scan

Am I the only person to have received a phone call for additional docs request? Why would that be? Can I expect faster nomination for this reason? ;D
I think it is dependent on the case officier. Some are very thorough and some are more lenient. The officer dealing with your case probably figured that calling you will be easier than sending emails..

Btw the addl docs request I got was almost identical to yours..

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

narayanf1 said:
  • Reference letter
  • Passport scan

Dear first name last name,

This refers to your recent correspondence on Nov. 28, 2016.

Thank you for your email, which has been forwarded to an officer for review. You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required.

Thank you for your interest in our program.

This is automated, correct? I don't believe it is automated. Look at the greeting line, they used my full name.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

narayanf1 said:
Dear first name last name,

This refers to your recent correspondence on Nov. 28, 2016.

Thank you for your email, which has been forwarded to an officer for review. You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required.

Thank you for your interest in our program.

This is automated, correct? I don't believe it is automated. Look at the greeting line, they used my full name.
Nope, got no such reply to my email..

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys - Can you pls share the phone number on which I can reach OINP. I have received an email from them in Oct end for authorising WES for ECA, and i did the same and replied to OINP within 2 days. Post that I have neither received any ack nor any request for additional doc till date. My app was received by OINP on 12-Jan

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anu Kaur said:
Please add me to the list...

CEC inland
Application received- Jan 27
AOR issue date- July 10
AOR received- Oct 28
Additional Document request- Nov 10
ADD Doc Received- Nov 21
You are already on the list.... Please check....

Please do not quote the list as it is very long

Dr.Khanda

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got a call from OINP. It was a 20 mins long interview. She asked me about my work experience, ties to Ontario, reason of being unemployed currently. She then told me that she will send me an email with all the required documents. After 10 minutes I again got a call and she asked me about working hours. I am a medical doctor and I worked 84 hours per week. But none of this is mentioned on my experience letters or reference letters. I told her the hospital I worked in has a specific format and wont add the hours. She asked that it is required. I am.now at a loss what to provide