Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
Hello,

OINP is requesting me copies of all Tax documents from the Tax Authorities that reflect your employment with for the years 2010 through 2015.
The problem is that in my country the Tax Documentation don't reflect my employment. They only reflect the amounts of taxes that I paid that year, but they don't show the name of the employer.
Any ideas on what documentation to provide other than my pay stubs where the tax information is clearly stated? They are requesting something more official but it seems I can't get that from my tax authorities here...

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Dr.Khanda said:
I just got a call from OINP. It was a 20 mins long interview. She asked me about my work experience, ties to Ontario, reason of being unemployed currently. She then told me that she will send me an email with all the required documents. After 10 minutes I again got a call and she asked me about working hours. I am a medical doctor and I worked 84 hours per week. But none of this is mentioned on my experience letters or reference letters. I told her the hospital I worked in has a specific format and wont add the hours. She asked that it is required. I am.now at a loss what to provide
Dr.Khanda said:
Fsw outland
Application received on 18th January 2016
Wow.. another FSW Out getting a call... Should I be expecting a call??? :p

Right then, onto your problem... I have a few suggestions:
- Get your supervisor to write a letter stating you work XX hours a week, attach his business card or some document that ties him to the hospital; or
- If your employment contract mentions how many hours you're expected to work per day/week/month send them that; or
- Does your payslip have how many hours you worked? If so, that's also an option; or
- There must be some official record of how many hours you've worked, can you not get ahold of that? Some kind of work clocking system that you register the start and end of your shifts.

Important thing here is to realize that you don't have to show how many hours your actually worked, you only need to show that you've worked over 40 hours a week for them to consider your experience.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
nmuntz said:
Hello,

OINP is requesting me copies of all Tax documents from the Tax Authorities that reflect your employment with for the years 2010 through 2015.
The problem is that in my country the Tax Documentation don't reflect my employment. They only reflect the amounts of taxes that I paid that year, but they don't show the name of the employer.
Any ideas on what documentation to provide other than my pay stubs where the tax information is clearly stated? They are requesting something more official but it seems I can't get that from my tax authorities here...
There is no requirement that your employer's name must be on the tax forms, all they want to know is if your employer paid you correctly and you correctly declared and paid taxes on that...

So if you've submitted payslips that show you're paid 100 in the year and your income tax rate is 15%, your tax forms should say you've paid 15 due to income from your job... You may have paid 12 because you're allowed to rebate medical expenses of your taxes (or anything else) so just explain that in a LoE, make it very clear and you should be fine.

The weird thing is I'm seeing quite a few ADRs that don't seem to make much sense... It makes sense for then to ask for TAX forms for CEC as they understand teh tax system in Canada... but for FSW Out it makes less sense...

Anu Kaur

Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Khanda said:
I just got a call from OINP. It was a 20 mins long interview. She asked me about my work experience, ties to Ontario, reason of being unemployed currently. She then told me that she will send me an email with all the required documents. After 10 minutes I again got a call and she asked me about working hours. I am a medical doctor and I worked 84 hours per week. But none of this is mentioned on my experience letters or reference letters. I told her the hospital I worked in has a specific format and wont add the hours. She asked that it is required. I am.now at a loss what to provide
Did you speak to Marian?
I received call from her last week Monday and she told me that i will forward your file in decision phase in 4-5 days and i did not hear anything back from her?? She called me twice as well...

Also, what is your officers initials?? Mine is (MAM)

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Hi,

QQ, i dont have original pdf files of my salary slip, can i scan the xerox ones and send them, if i request for original pdf files from my old company it might take few days.

Thanks

Dr.Khanda

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thankyou g126 for your response. I am trying to get hold of something in black and white from my hospital.

@ Anu Kaur My officer's name is Marian. She was very sweet and nice and the whole conversation went really good.
Hoping we all get good news soon

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Hi guys,

I went into my express entry profile today and originally it showed that I met both cec and FSW and today it shows I only met cec. I am not sure if it's cause my points for Canadian education still haven't been updated. I sent a technical issue email because it has been over a week and i don't want to withdraw and resubmit my profile.

Not sure what to do as my application with Ontario is under FSW and last week I submitted the last documents for additional request

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi All,

My cic profile expired today. I created a new profile and have following situation:-

- I have been accepted in the pool and as per established practice, after 24 hours, my new EE Profile will reflect linkage with jobs bank. (Everything OK!)

I have following questions:-

1. What documents should I send to OINP for my new profile to update them that I have created a new profile.
2. Should I send in a new e-mail, or?
3. Should I reply to the email I recently received from OINP that they have received my additional documents that they asked for on 14th November.
4. In case of new e-mail, to which e-mail should I send the details?
4. Should I prepare a change in information form and send it to OINP for new profile?
5. How can I know that they have linked eveything with new profile? I am an OINP applicant and recently received additional docs request on 14th November. I dont want them to mix up or lose my case.

Please do give me ur input.

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
I have finally received additional documents request. They asked just for 6 month bank statement.

I have already sent them 6 month statement a couple of days ago along with the birth certificate of my newborn son in order to show that I have the required funds even after the addition of a new family member, but I think they have not opened my email yet.

Hopyfully I will get the passport of my son on Friday.

should I send the bank statement again today or wait for the passport of my son which I will get on Friday (2nd December) and send both things together?

Do they really require passport number of dependent or just birth certificate was sufficient?

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imrankhan2015 said:
I have finally received additional documents request. They asked just for 6 month bank statement.

I have already sent them 6 month statement a couple of days ago along with the birth certificate of my newborn son in order to show that I have the required funds even after the addition of a new family member, but I think they have not opened my email yet.

Hopyfully I will get the passport of my son on Friday.

should I send the bank statement again today or wait for the passport of my son which I will get on Friday (2nd December) and send both things together?

Do they really require passport number of dependent or just birth certificate was sufficient?
Better to send them again with the passport. Did you give them a 'change of personal information form' last time?

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
syedahraza said:
Better to send them again with the passport. Did you give them a 'change of personal information form' last time?
Thanks for the reply. Yes I will send again, but should I send immediately or send it with the copy of newborn's passport. In other words, do they require passport number or just the baby's name (which can be verified from birth certificate too)

Those who have received nomination, is passport numbers of dependents are mentioned on nomination letter or just their names?

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imrankhan2015 said:
Thanks for the reply. Yes I will send again, but should I send immediately or send it with the copy of newborn's passport. In other words, do they require passport number or just the baby's name (which can be verified from birth certificate too)

Those who have received nomination, is passport numbers of dependents are mentioned on nomination letter or just their names?
Only for the principal applicant. In the main OINP application, they do require the passport numbers of all the dependents along with the birth certificate. For you it will be better to fill all the new information in the 'Change of information form' and send a LOE to OINP about your current situation.

For my son, I included the 'Family Information Certificate (Complete info about my family)' which you get from NADRA along with the birth certificate. Do not hurry up in sending the docs. You have 15 days to reply them back. Better to send complete documents rather than sending them piece by piece.

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashar said:
Guys - Can you pls share the phone number on which I can reach OINP. I have received an email from them in Oct end for authorising WES for ECA, and i did the same and replied to OINP within 2 days. Post that I have neither received any ack nor any request for additional doc till date. My app was received by OINP on 12-Jan
Pls share if anyone knows the phone number to reach OINP