OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
FSW outland.
Application Recd : 21 Jan 2016
AOR : 08 Aug 2016

Additional Doc Requested.
12 Month Pay stubs; Bank Statement & Intent.

Seniors please help with below queries.
1) You have identified your chosen NOC as 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting. Please provide the following:
- Evidence of one year of continuous and full-time employment under the chosen NOC of 1122 in the past 5 years

I am planning to send current employer's reference letter indicating the job responsibilities along-with updated resume. Would this serve as enough evidence for this.

2) INTENT
- Any additional updates on your intension to reside in the province of Ontario, including updates if available, on your job search activities.

I am FSW outland candidate and because for the applied jobs i had not received any response, I have not applied for job recently.
However, I have created profile in popular sites like workopolis etc.. and has been looking at the opportunities. I am planning to explain all this in letter of explanation, would this serve as enough supporting for this point

Thanks in advance for your help.

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
syedahraza said:
Only for the principal applicant. In the main OINP application, they do require the passport numbers of all the dependents along with the birth certificate. For you it will be better to fill all the new information in the 'Change of information form' and send a LOE to OINP about your current situation.

For my son, I included the 'Family Information Certificate (Complete info about my family)' which you get from NADRA along with the birth certificate. Do not hurry up in sending the docs. You have 15 days to reply them back. Better to send complete documents rather than sending them piece by piece.
Thanks, I think you are talking about FRC. I'll get it from NADRA and send it along with the copy of passport and bank statements.

awais174

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Got additional documents request last night for last 12 months pay stubs and bank statement.

I am a FSW outland; application received 29th Jan; NOC 2173.

I am happy to see they spared me from a lot of document collection :)

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer_mobin said:
Hi All,

My cic profile expired today. I created a new profile and have following situation:-

- I have been accepted in the pool and as per established practice, after 24 hours, my new EE Profile will reflect linkage with jobs bank. (Everything OK!)

I have following questions:-

1. What documents should I send to OINP for my new profile to update them that I have created a new profile.
1) New Profile Welcome letter (PDF) from IRCC that you got in myCIC 2) 2nd IRCC PDF that gives your EE# and Job code 3) LoE mentioning why you made a new profile and any changes in the new profile

2. Should I send in a new e-mail, or?
Email is fine. Send on all the OINP email ids

3. Should I reply to the email I recently received from OINP that they have received my additional documents that they asked for on 14th November.
I personally started a new email chain thinking better to keep ADR & new profile thing separate

4. In case of new e-mail, to which e-mail should I send the details?
need complete spoon feeding :D ..... OntarioNominee@ontario.ca ExpressEntry@ontario.ca

4. Should I prepare a change in information form and send it to OINP for new profile?
Change in information form is only for specific purposes - Marriage/Divorce, new baby etc. it's NOT needed if you are just creating a new EE profile

5. How can I know that they have linked eveything with new profile? I am an OINP applicant and recently received additional docs request on 14th November. I dont want them to mix up or lose my case.
That only God and OINP will know. You can poke them over phone, email, fax etc. but they do it at their own pace. Suggest you email and relax !

Please do give me ur input.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awais174 said:
Got additional documents request last night for last 12 months pay stubs and bank statement.

I am a FSW outland; application received 29th Jan; NOC 2173.

I am happy to see they spared me from a lot of document collection :)
Congrats @awais174 !. OINP may sometimes send 2nd ADR also so lets keep the finger crossed and hope for the best.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohit282 said:
FSW outland.
Application Recd : 21 Jan 2016
AOR : 08 Aug 2016

Additional Doc Requested.
12 Month Pay stubs; Bank Statement & Intent.

Seniors please help with below queries.
1) You have identified your chosen NOC as 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting. Please provide the following:
- Evidence of one year of continuous and full-time employment under the chosen NOC of 1122 in the past 5 years

I am planning to send current employer's reference letter indicating the job responsibilities along-with updated resume. Would this serve as enough evidence for this.
Employer reference letter needs job duties of NOC 1122 (copy paste with minor variation) , it should mention 40hrs per week , you were a Full time Employee , yearly salary (if possible) and your job start and End date. If you want to further water-tight, Send 1 year salary slips and bank statement to show all those salary credits

2) INTENT
- Any additional updates on your intension to reside in the province of Ontario, including updates if available, on your job search activities.
If you ever applied for jobs, you must have got confirmation mails or open workopolis go to your job application history (or whatever) take screenshots and submit those. If you have time, prepare a new Letter of Explanation - mention why you love Ontario- winter sports, summer water sports, food, safety, friendly people, job opportunities (mention key hubs with job opportunities), companies u r eyeing.... hope u got it

I am FSW outland candidate and because for the applied jobs i had not received any response, I have not applied for job recently.
However, I have created profile in popular sites like workopolis etc.. and has been looking at the opportunities. I am planning to explain all this in letter of explanation, would this serve as enough supporting for this point

Thanks in advance for your help.

SandL

Apr 9, 2016
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 - Jan - 2016
Doc's Request.
29 - Nov - 2016
Nomination.....
16 - Dec - 2016
AOR Received.
17 - Aug - 2016
Hi everyone,
We received additional documents request yesterday. The list is not so long, but its a bit confusing for me.

Those who update the forum lists please note that I am FSW, not CEC.

In order to allow us to proceed with the assessment, please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.

• 6 months of your most recent bank statements. The bank statement should show your name and account balance.
  • Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements. Please provide supporting documentation that your Fixed Term Deposit with the ABC Bank is unencumbered.

I have a few doubts

My settlement funds are in my term deposit, not in my savings account. Are they asking for my savings account statement or the Term deposit certificate (which was there in the application bundle)?

With the second point, Will a letter from the bank that the fund is unencumbered suffice?

Thanks a lot in advance.

camwinter

Nov 9, 2016
Good to see movement in the Jan applications :D! Keeps the hope alive!
CEC outland people receiving additional doc requests?

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have recieved 2nd additional Documents request last night.

They have asked for

In the application being reviewed, the chosen NOC from the CIC portal was identified as 2282 – User Support Technicians

The employment experience you have which represents a full calendar year is ABC (NOC 2281) or XYZ (Noc 2282).

Please:

1. Provide evidence (12 months of paystubs)of one year of full-time employment in the chosen NOC of 2282 including evidence to support you perform the lead statement and main duties.

or

2. provide another 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario within which you can demonstrate one year of continuous and full-time employment by providing 12 months of paystubs.

If you change the NOC in the CIC portal, please update your Express Entry Profile, and send evidence of this activity. If you have any questions about updating your CIC Express Entry Profile, please see the below link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1005&top=29

You have 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application. However, we recommend that you submit these supporting documents at your earliest convenience in order to help expedite processing of your application.

Unquote

Whats funny is that my NOC chose in CIC account is 2281 and not 2282 , however i have experience in both these NOC.

What i understand from this request is that they want to see paystubs of any one NOC for a continuous 1 year period. Correct me if im wrong.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
akmoolah said:
Hi Guys,

I have recieved 2nd additional Documents request last night.

They have asked for

In the application being reviewed, the chosen NOC from the CIC portal was identified as 2282 – User Support Technicians

The employment experience you have which represents a full calendar year is ABC (NOC 2281) or XYZ (Noc 2282).

Please:

1. Provide evidence (12 months of paystubs)of one year of full-time employment in the chosen NOC of 2282 including evidence to support you perform the lead statement and main duties.

or

2. provide another 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario within which you can demonstrate one year of continuous and full-time employment by providing 12 months of paystubs.

If you change the NOC in the CIC portal, please update your Express Entry Profile, and send evidence of this activity. If you have any questions about updating your CIC Express Entry Profile, please see the below link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1005&top=29

You have 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application. However, we recommend that you submit these supporting documents at your earliest convenience in order to help expedite processing of your application.

Unquote

Whats funny is that my NOC chose in CIC account is 2281 and not 2282 , however i have experience in both these NOC.

What i understand from this request is that they want to see paystubs of any one NOC for a continuous 1 year period. Correct me if im wrong.
They might not be satisfied that your roles and responsibilities you provided for the job in question (for which you mentioned the NOC as 2282) matches the roles outlined in the NOC 2282. You have the following options :

1) Submitting a fresh reference letter that shows roles that are more in-line with NOC 2282
2) Changing to a more appropriate NOC.

You have to do either of the above AND submit payslips for 12 months (irrespective of the option you choose).

Simply put, they are giving you an opportunity to either provide new documentation to show roles more aligned with NOC 2282 OR change your NOC.

This is my understanding.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@raj

Will submitting a fresh reference letter raise any flags?

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI All,

I am very restless about one thing. We applied for PCC form FBI about 3 months ago and my wife has got the PCC about 2 weeks ago but nothing for me. Has it happened with anyone else too? Can I assume it as it has been lost in transit and apply again? Also if I have to travel for a week to US for a business visit then do I need to apply for PCC again? Someone please recommend who has had the same issue.

Thanks

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashar said:
HI All,

I am very restless about one thing. We applied for PCC form FBI about 3 months ago and my wife has got the PCC about 2 weeks ago but nothing for me. Has it happened with anyone else too? Can I assume it as it has been lost in transit and apply again? Also if I have to travel for a week to US for a business visit then do I need to apply for PCC again? Someone please recommend who has had the same issue.

Thanks
Wait for some time, your FBI PCC must be on it's way or call them. FBI people are very responsive and very helpful and will give you status over phone.

You need to obtain PCC AFTER you leave US. If you step inside US, your any existing FBI PCC expires immediately as far as IRCC is concerned.