+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
No bank will give that letter...I also tried...I have send them FD certificate which shows FD is for 6 months
As long as it says somewhere that you can encash anytime or maturity is passes already, you are good.

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
GauravYadav said:
What do you suggest i do then? Shall i go the liquidation route? or Shall i Explain the OINP officer in an email that i can liquidate them at any stage when trying to travel?
I guess, lack of maturity date details seems to be the cause of concern here (Funds must be unencumbered and readily available, and cannot be locked for an unspecified period of time.)

if possible, scan the complete FD receipt which shows the start date, maturity date and attach a LOE, specifying the FDs` maturity date and also mention that these FDs can be liquidated anytime (even before the maturity date).

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
reify said:
I guess, lack of maturity date details seems to be the cause of concern here (Funds must be unencumbered and readily available, and cannot be locked for an unspecified period of time.)

if possible, scan the complete FD receipt which shows the start date, maturity date and attach a LOE, specifying the FDs` maturity date and also mention that these FDs can be liquidated anytime (even before the maturity date).
thats not true for Bank FD. All FD will have premature withdrawal possible. In case of mutual funds or provident funds or any other deposits which have lock in pd. we have to prove that they are readily transferable.

I also sent FD which was for 5 yrs and nothing else. I got nomination. Still on safer side attach copy of bank rules for premature withdrawal

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
thats not true for Bank FD. All FD will have premature withdrawal possible. In case of mutual funds or provident funds or any other deposits we have to prove that they are readily transferable.

I also sent FD which was for 5 yrs and nothing else. I got nomination.
Yes people have got nomination with FD shown as proof of funds...don't worry...I have shown almost half the amount of pof in FD

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Finally my girlfriend got additional doc req just now, and boy thats almost entire set of documents being asked for :D ??? but nonetheless progress assured

RM are the officer's initials

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry Program.

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible:

Copy of the completed Section D subsection 3 of the application form (Personal and Work History). Please ensure you don’t leave any gaps in time;
Copies of your Bachelor degree transcripts for the studies that you completed outside Canada;
Copy of an official and updated job reference letter from your current and previous employers (CitiusTech and Infosys) that is printed on the company’s letterhead paper, signed by the responsible manager, covers the whole period of your work with them and contains the following information:
- your employment period (by day, month, and year),
- the exact location of your work during that period;
- your job title / titles during that period, with the exact date of any promotions you got,
- your detailed job duties during that period, for each title you had,
- your work capacity during that period (number of work hours per week);
- the total number of your normal vacation days, sick and maternity/paternity days, and extended unpaid leaves (total days of each Category);
- your salary information during that period - including salary rate (per hour, week, or month), and salary frequency (weekly, biweekly, or monthly); and
- name, title and contacts of the person who prepared and signed it.
Copy of the job offer letter that you received from your current and previous employers (CitiusTech and Infosys) at the date you commenced employment with them;
Copy of the employment agreement/contract that you signed with your current and previous employers (CitiusTech and Infosys) at the date you commenced employment with them;
Copies of other proof of employment with your current and previous employers (CitiusTech and Infosys), such as: salary raise letters, promotion letters, performance reports, … etc.;
Copies of all the payslips that you received from your current and previous employers (CitiusTech and Infosys) during the entire period of your employment with them (all payslips for each pay period);
Copies of the bank statements that show your income from employment for the entire period of your work with your current and previous employers (CitiusTech and Infosys). Please highlight the amounts that you received from employment before you scan them;
Copies of all Tax documents (Form 16) from the tax authorities in India that reflect your employment with your current and previous employers (CitiusTech and Infosys) for the years 2011 through 2015;
Copies of your last three bank statements that show the proof of funds transferrable to Ontario.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application.

hang in there those who are still waiting!!!

phatdolfin82

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI Guys, I got my request for Additional Information today (OINP working Sunday=good sign).

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.
(1) Personal bank account statements for the past six (6) months. These documents should be original, stamped, dated documents from the bank detailing your name, address and full transaction and balance history. The statements must indicate an account standing/ final balance that meets or exceeds the LICO.
(2) Paystubs from (previous employer) for a full year (from 01/03/2013 to 01/03/2014) as an Engineer (NOC: 2148).
(3) Clearer photocopy of your Passport stamp or other documentation confirming you have returned to Ireland.

I understand all expect the last one (3). As I hold an Irish Passport, I didn't receive a 'stamp' when I returned home. Also Canada only 'stamp' passports on entry not exit.
I submitted payslips for my employment in Ireland since leaving Canada so I'm not sure why they want further proof I'm not in Canada.
Anyone else get this question? Any recommendations on how best to answer?

Thanks ;)

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
phatdolfin82 said:
HI Guys, I got my request for Additional Information today (OINP working Sunday=good sign).

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.
(1) Personal bank account statements for the past six (6) months. These documents should be original, stamped, dated documents from the bank detailing your name, address and full transaction and balance history. The statements must indicate an account standing/ final balance that meets or exceeds the LICO.
(2) Paystubs from (previous employer) for a full year (from 01/03/2013 to 01/03/2014) as an Engineer (NOC: 2148).
(3) Clearer photocopy of your Passport stamp or other documentation confirming you have returned to Ireland.

I understand all expect the last one (3). As I hold an Irish Passport, I didn't receive a 'stamp' when I returned home. Also Canada only 'stamp' passports on entry not exit.
I submitted payslips for my employment in Ireland since leaving Canada so I'm not sure why they want further proof I'm not in Canada.
Anyone else get this question? Any recommendations on how best to answer?

Thanks ;)
Its weird that the immigration didn't stamp your passport for your entry in Ireland. They are required to. ::)

phatdolfin82

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditik15 said:
Its weird that the immigration didn't stamp your passport for your entry in Ireland. They are required to. ::)
I'm an Irish citizen with an Irish passport, they just looked at the passport and said welcome home. For all they knew I was on holidays.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
chinmay phadke said:
Finally my girlfriend got additional doc req just now, and boy thats almost entire set of documents being asked for :D ??? but nonetheless progress assured

RM are the officer's initials

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry Program.

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible:

Copy of the completed Section D subsection 3 of the application form (Personal and Work History). Please ensure you don’t leave any gaps in time;
Copies of your Bachelor degree transcripts for the studies that you completed outside Canada;
Copy of an official and updated job reference letter from your current and previous employers (CitiusTech and Infosys) that is printed on the company’s letterhead paper, signed by the responsible manager, covers the whole period of your work with them and contains the following information:
- your employment period (by day, month, and year),
- the exact location of your work during that period;
- your job title / titles during that period, with the exact date of any promotions you got,
- your detailed job duties during that period, for each title you had,
- your work capacity during that period (number of work hours per week);
- the total number of your normal vacation days, sick and maternity/paternity days, and extended unpaid leaves (total days of each Category);
- your salary information during that period - including salary rate (per hour, week, or month), and salary frequency (weekly, biweekly, or monthly); and
- name, title and contacts of the person who prepared and signed it.
Copy of the job offer letter that you received from your current and previous employers (CitiusTech and Infosys) at the date you commenced employment with them;
Copy of the employment agreement/contract that you signed with your current and previous employers (CitiusTech and Infosys) at the date you commenced employment with them;
Copies of other proof of employment with your current and previous employers (CitiusTech and Infosys), such as: salary raise letters, promotion letters, performance reports, ... etc.;
Copies of all the payslips that you received from your current and previous employers (CitiusTech and Infosys) during the entire period of your employment with them (all payslips for each pay period);
Copies of the bank statements that show your income from employment for the entire period of your work with your current and previous employers (CitiusTech and Infosys). Please highlight the amounts that you received from employment before you scan them;
Copies of all Tax documents (Form 16) from the tax authorities in India that reflect your employment with your current and previous employers (CitiusTech and Infosys) for the years 2011 through 2015;
Copies of your last three bank statements that show the proof of funds transferrable to Ontario.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application.

hang in there those who are still waiting!!!
Wow, they are asking this much documents and proofs from your girlfriend.

It almost as if they let you make a brand new application and they need all of that within 15 days.

Good luck

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys its a good thing that all of us are recieving additional doc request. I am very happy to see that momentum Jan candidates has gained in the past 2 weeks but can anyone provide some light why there is no progress on the nomination front. How long do we have to wait after we send the documents. Seems like everything is been put on hold. and OINP is holded up nominations without any information.

Can anyone provide some highlight on this? What would be their strategy moving forward. Are they waiting for draw or after the draw?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
phatdolfin82 said:
I'm an Irish citizen with an Irish passport, they just looked at the passport and said welcome home. For all they knew I was on holidays.
submit any other proof like boarding pass along with copy of tickets,or any proof of travel on that date. explain them the whole thing.

rmend87

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2016
Nomination.....
8-12-2016
AOR Received.
1-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Just wanted to know what roughly is the time for people to get the acknowledgment on the additional doc request. Sent docs on 22 Nov but no acknowledgment whereas I have seen some get in 2-3 days. It is so frustrating that some things are not uniform. Would atleast be a sense of relief if it is uniformly provided.

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Hi Guys,

I got the additional request of pay slips and bank statements yesterday, can I scan in the documents and send via mail or do I need to send the hard copy.

Thanks

rmend87

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2016
Nomination.....
8-12-2016
AOR Received.
1-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
@waddup
you can scan the documents and send. Thats what I did.