Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
jinum said:
Hi all,

Got additional documents request .They asked for following documents.

1) Copies of all pay stubs from your employer for the period of 10/12/2014 to 11/12/2015.
You can request your employer to provide you these pay stubs OR submit bank statement as evidence of salary credit every month.

2) 2015 Tax Forms showing income received for the tax year
Tell them that UAE and other GCC countries do not charge any income tax from employees. If possible, mention an official UAE govt. website link which states that income tax is not required to be paid by employees working in UAE.

3) Record of employment from employer xyz
Reference letter should be fine. Otherwise, also provide them the employment contract and offer letter from this employer.

I have already provided a detailed reference letter for this period.
I am living and working in a tax free country (UAE),so no idea why they asked for 2015 Tax Forms.
What is meant by record of employment ?? Is this experience letter??

Please advise.

FSW Outland
NOC - 2174
OIPNP Application submitted - 26th January
Add doc request - 27/11/2016

ozone4oz

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Jan, 2016
Doc's Request.
15th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2017
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2017
sivasagi said:
No auto reply. You should receive an acknowledgement email. It might take 1-2 days. It is better if you call them to check
Many thanks. Please do they work on weekends. was wondering if i can call them today that's if they are working

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ozone4oz said:
Many thanks. Please do they work on weekends. was wondering if i can call them today that's if they are working
I got my additional docs request yesterday, so I guess they are. But I would be surprised if they take calls on weekends though...

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Hi Guys. Got additional docs request yesterday, Saturday. OINP is asking for updated bank statements, another official letter stating my duties and new ECA. I plan to submit everything within the week. Goodluck to everyone.

FSW Outland
NOC - 1122
App received - January 21, 2016
AOR received - August 2, 2016
Additional Docs Request - November 26, 2016
CRS Score - 394 (lost 6 points for age in October)
Nomination - Will be a miracle

GauravYadav

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Hi All

I received the following Additional Doc Request for POF today from OINP:

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.

Program criteria requires that you possess sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario.

Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.

From the review of your application it appears that some of your funds are in fixed deposit certificates.

Funds must be unencumbered and readily available, and cannot be locked for an unspecified period of time.

-6 months of most recent bank statements (June 2016-November 2016). The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application.
Should the program not receive a response to this request within 15 calendar days, your application will be assessed against the information and documentation received to date.

You may mail the documents to the address listed below or scan the original documents in pdf format and attach them to this email thread and click reply without changing the subject line.

I am faced with the following queries:

1. With OINP mentioning the statement: "From the review of your application it appears that some of your funds are in fixed deposit certificates.Funds must be unencumbered and readily available, and cannot be locked for an unspecified period of time." Do they not acknowledge FD as readily transferable liquid money which can be easily broken?

2. LETTER OF EXPLANATION: When submitting my original application, i had submitted my Proof of funds in the following away and supported them with a letter of explanation:
Portion A: Last 6 months Bank Statement showing approx 50% of the fund requirement (approx 12K-13K CAD)
Portion B: A list of 8 or 9 Fixed Deposit Certificate photocopies along with a table of their total values provided in the letter of explanation, making up the remaining 40-50% requirement (approx 12K - 13K CAD)

I deliberately showed higher funds than the minimal LICO (approx 25K) to adjust for currency fluctuation considering the wait period ahead. Lastly i specifically mentioned in BOLD that of these 25K, I would be bringing 21K to Canada for settlement purposes.

Considering the above and Ontario's response on POF, what should i do? Do i necessarily need to have all the 21K in my Savings account? Which means do i necessarily have to break all those FDs now at this stage?? and then resubmit the higher balance account statement? Breaking these FDs would also need a week's time which means these funds will suddenly jump in my Savings account in December whereas they require a 6 months statement from June - November as per their email.

Or do i resubmit the same configuration of Proof of Funds - i.e. 50% in Savings Bank + 50% in FD Certificates?

Requesting an urgent clarification on this scenario from all seniors ... please do help!

A-bhi

Jul 18, 2016
Hi. Need advice.

Created a new account in MyCIC. after creating the new profile there was a option of linking application to new account. did that. but the application is not being reflected to the new account.

Also is there a code which also be generated?

Kindly advice.

Regards

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
GauravYadav said:
Hi All

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry

Program criteria requires that you possess sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario.

Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.

From the review of your application it appears that some of your funds are in fixed deposit certificates.

Funds must be unencumbered and readily available, and cannot be locked for an unspecified period of time.

-6 months of most recent bank statements (June 2016-November 2016). The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application.
Should the program not receive a response to this request within 15 calendar days, your application will be assessed against the information and documentation received to date.

You may mail the documents to the address listed below or scan the original documents in pdf format and attach them to this email thread and click reply without changing the subject line.

1. With OINP mentioning the statement: "From the review of your application it appears that some of your funds are in fixed deposit certificates.Funds must be unencumbered and readily available, and cannot be locked for an unspecified period of time." Do they not acknowledge FD as readily transferable liquid money which can be easily broken?

2. LETTER OF EXPLANATION: When submitting my original application, i had submitted my Proof of funds in the following away and supported them with a letter of explanation:
Portion A: Last 6 months Bank Statement showing approx 50% of the fund requirement (approx 12K-13K CAD)
Portion B: A list of 8 or 9 Fixed Deposit Certificate photocopies along with a table of their total values provided in the letter of explanation, making up the remaining 40-50% requirement (approx 12K - 13K CAD)

I deliberately showed higher funds than the minimal LICO (approx 25K) to adjust for currency fluctuation considering the wait period ahead. Lastly i specifically mentioned in BOLD that of these 25K, I would be bringing 21K to Canada for settlement purposes.

Considering the above and Ontario's response on POF, what should i do? Do i necessarily need to have all the 21K in my Savings account? Which means do i necessarily have to break all those FDs now at this stage?? and then resubmit the higher balance account statement? Breaking these FDs would also need a week's time which means these funds will suddenly jump in my Savings account in December whereas they require a 6 months statement from June - November as per their email.

Or do i resubmit the same configuration of Proof of Funds - i.e. 50% in Savings Bank + 50% in FD Certificates?

Requesting an urgent clarification on this scenario from all seniors ... please do help!
This is surprising that they are sending such emails.
FDs are fine to submit as POF - this is what I have known till date.
FDs can be broken any day and the entire amount can be transferred to your savings account at a click of a mouse, by using E-services of any bank.
So, I hope OINP accepts and appreciates this important fact and not create any unneccessary hassle for applicants.

There are quite a lot candidates who have included FD as a part of POF. Does OINP want every candidate to break their FDs now??

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
GauravYadav said:
Hi All

Even I shown almost all funds in FDs. I mentioned in a LOE that these can be liquidated at any point in time. Did you not show the maturity date of the FDs?

GauravYadav

Star Member
May 11, 2016
aditik15 said:
Even I shown almost all funds in FDs. I mentioned in a LOE that these can be liquidated at any point in time. Did you not show the maturity date of the FDs?
No I did not show the maturity date of the FDs because no matter what the maturity date is - I considered only the Initial Principal for my POF ( and not the final maturity value ) and the fact that Fixed deposits can be broken and transferred to Savings at any point in time.

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
GauravYadav said:
No I did not show the maturity date of the FDs because no matter what the maturity date is - I considered only the Initial Principal for my POF ( and not the final maturity value ) and the fact that Fixed deposits can be broken and transferred to Savings at any point in time.
Even I considered the principal value while showing POF, however I showed maturity date to show that they would liquidate in a year.
There are certain FD which have a lock-in period and cannot be liquidated until maturity.

GauravYadav

Star Member
May 11, 2016
aditik15 said:
Even I considered the principal value while showing POF, however I showed maturity date to show that they would liquidate in a year.
There are certain FD which have a lock-in period and cannot be liquidated until maturity.
What do you suggest i do then? Shall i go the liquidation route? or Shall i Explain the OINP officer in an email that i can liquidate them at any stage when trying to travel?

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
GauravYadav said:
What do you suggest i do then? Shall i go the liquidation route? or Shall i Explain the OINP officer in an email that i can liquidate them at any stage when trying to travel?
IMO,depending on the maturity date, if they going to mature within a year the I suggest you can send them a LOE. However if its longer you might need to liquidate. Consider senior members opinion too.

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GauravYadav said:
It will be helpful if you can get a letter from bank that you can move the cash to savings account anytime.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sivasagi said:
It will be helpful if you can get a letter from bank that you can move the cash to savings account anytime.
No bank will give that letter...I also tried...I have send them FD certificate which shows FD is for 6 months