+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RonyL said:
As confirmed with my bank, the DD hasn't been encashed it.
So, is there a specific template/form that needs to be filled in to inform OINP or just a mail would do??
Mail and possibly call as well. But a mail is official.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RonyL said:
As confirmed with my bank, the DD hasn't been encashed it.
So, is there a specific template/form that needs to be filled in to inform OINP or just a mail would do??
wow , you didnt get DD receipt ? Thats weird...
anyway let us know how the DD refund thing comes along... if it works for you then there is hope for a small percentage of us who might receive direct ITA before nomination.

RonyL

Feb 25, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
skdubai said:
Mail and possibly call as well. But a mail is official.
Cool enuf. Thanks !!

RonyL

Feb 25, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
thestunner316 said:
wow , you didnt get DD receipt ? Thats weird...
anyway let us know how the DD refund thing comes along... if it works for you then there is hope for a small percentage of us who might receive direct ITA before nomination.
Surely.. Will keep you'll posted. Thanks !!

A-bhi

Jul 18, 2016
Hi,

Somebody also asked the same question some time ago, but did not get a answer, i think.

Can I show PF funds as proof of settlement funds? Just curious

Thanks

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A-bhi said:
Hi,

Somebody also asked the same question some time ago, but did not get a answer, i think.

Can I show PF funds as proof of settlement funds? Just curious

Thanks
I have used PF as additional funds besides the required minimum POF .I sent a letter of explanation along saying the amount mentioned can be drawn after leaving the job and before getting to Canada. IMO It's a bit of risk showing it as part of minimum requirements.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hellosid said:
Hi

Are there any recent OINP nominations? And if so, then how many points is the cut-off?

Thanks
I think you are confused. Cut-off has absolutely nothing to do with OINP nominations. If you meant to ask whether OINP has resumed sending PT NOIs under the Human Capital Priorities Stream and if the minimum CRS requirement has been announced, the answer is NO.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
New Week, I hope nominations for OINP FSW Jan 2016 Applicants start rolling out :D

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanzanian2016 said:
I will buy you a chocolate or two if what you said comes out to be true and ship it to wherever you are!! ;)
Lol.. count me in for one too.. I thik cococly will be swimming in chocolates if it does come true..

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
cococly said:
New Week, I hope nominations for OINP FSW Jan 2016 Applicants start rolling out :D
I think by next week FSW Outland might start getting requests for additional documents / nominations, but I would more than welcome things getting started this week. :D

JGILL16

Jul 15, 2015
hello seniors,

I have a confusion, I got docs request from OINP. for some reasons I am unable to attach docs to email. is there any other way to do it? is this okay if I will fax the docs? what information should I put on the docs regarding my email for id?

also, I have a two big transactions in my bank account, it this a trouble for me? I just withdraw money from one of my bank and put that in other one to send bank statement.
is that okay?

please advise.

Thanks in advance

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They took in way too many applicants in the short period of time. What was happening after that is only the guessing part. I would guess that most likely most officers were assigned into refugees cases or they have seen the sheer amount of applicants and started to drag in the matter.
So much for the promissed 90 days...

gntofon

Aug 9, 2016
Hi guys.

I got a request to provide additional documentation to OINP as follows. I am a bit confused and would appreciate your help and guidance:

1. They are requesting for documentation that I have one year of "continuous and full time employment"(1560 hours or more). --> I don't have one year of "continuous" employment. I am a CEC inland and the requirement on the OINP website is one year of "cumulative" employment for CEC and one year of continuous for FSW. I have one year cumulative over the past three years. What do I do?

2. Intent to reside in Ontario--I was working for a big bank until my work permit expired. What can I show them?

3. Their records show my work permit expired on October 17th 2016. They are requesting evidence of my legal status in Canada or proof that I have applied for an extension/renewal of my status---->I applied for study permit, which I received last week and I also applied to extend my work permit (which may be rejected). What do I provide to them?