VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application itself with the first batch of documents has to be done by post. if they request additional documents, they can be done also by e-mail, if they allow you to do that.

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
MichaelCorleone said:
I know marriage is a very important phase of everyone's life but why do you want to screw your happiness? Jokes apart, my personal opinion is don't add complications to your application. If possible, say "i do" after you get the grant ... again, thats my personal opinion based on my priorities ... you may be a better human being than me and may want to priortize your relationship ... so your call ... best of luck in either case ... ;)
:D Thanks Corleone,
I understand this can complicate the OINP process and maybe delay the decision a bit, but that is nothing compared to trouble of collecting all those common-law documents. Believe me, I have read the checklist and since I am FSW Outland, I would have to scan and send aprox. 30 papers (most of them w. translations and affidavits etc.)
So besides the fact that I’ve been engaged for more than a year and that I have planned the wedding, this has its practical sides too :D Ideally, I would get the nomination and then get married if I manage to plan it that way.

Thanks again and sorry for the long post, I hope it can help someone else in the future. Cheers :)

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
vensak said:
This is more of an opinion. If you will marry your common law partner i do not see need to prove relationship before. From points of view it will not change since you already claimed that person to go with you (if not than you need much more paperwork there and it can damage your points). overall it is much easier to get pr togethr thanto do sponsorship later. And yes you need marriage certificate to federal and province as well.
Thank you for your opinion vensak.

Not to repeat myself from the previous post, I will just add that my partner is not accompanying. I plan to sponsor her when I get PR (or maybe when I land in Canada). I would have less than 400 points if I included her right away :(

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
JS786 said:
I got a document request yesterday.

They requested for Pay stub, bank statement and tie ups with Ontario since Jan 2016. I applied for OINP as I have family ties. I did not apply for any jobs or do not have any offer letter. Please advise what I can submit to prove my ties. below is the request that I got.

3. OINP requires that you have the intention to reside in Ontario.

- Please provide an update on your activities in ON since January 27, 2016
- Information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario such as evidence of current employment (eg two most recent pay stubs and employment verification letter), Ontario Labour Market Research, employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience
- Information regarding current work authorization in Canada.
[Edited]
This is a tough one...

Have you proven your family ties?
Are you currently residing in another province in Canada, if you don't mind me asking?

Good luck and please keep us posted.

developer115

Jun 16, 2016
Hi Seniors,

Help needed. In the additional documents required, Ontario is asking me to submit these

Any other relevant information in support of your work experience such as performance evaluation reports, reference letters or emails discussing assignments relevant to duties that substantiates your experience as an Application Developer and Software Developer

My question is my previous employer is ready to give me an employment letter but without any duties in it. But when i originally submitted application i was working with my previous employer and they provided me employment letter which it had all the duties mentioned in it. Can i attach old copy of that document stating that my previous employer is refusing to list duties so please use old copy which i submitted in the package as my duties at that company. Will it be fine if i attach old copy of document and i would acknowledge that i am attached copy of old document given to me when the original application was submitted?

Thanks a ton

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
developer115 said:
Hi Seniors,

Help needed. In the additional documents required, Ontario is asking me to submit these

Any other relevant information in support of your work experience such as performance evaluation reports, reference letters or emails discussing assignments relevant to duties that substantiates your experience as an Application Developer and Software Developer

My question is my previous employer is ready to give me an employment letter but without any duties in it. But when i originally submitted application i was working with my previous employer and they provided me employment letter which it had all the duties mentioned in it. Can i attach old copy of that document stating that my previous employer is refusing to list duties so please use old copy which i submitted in the package as my duties at that company. Will it be fine if i attach old copy of document and i would acknowledge that i am attached copy of old document given to me when the original application was submitted?

Thanks a ton
Submit your previous employment letter and the one they provided you now, along with that:
You can also attach a letter of explanation that your employer refused to list the duties and attach the email where they refuse to do so.
Do you have your on-boarding emails, those generally carry information of your roles and responsibilities. If I were in your shoes I probably would attach those as well.

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
developer115 said:
Hi Seniors,

Thanks a ton
Did you re-post the same question again?

have you got a email/letter from your old employer that they are not ready give reference letters with job duties? Didn't it work?

developer115

Jun 16, 2016
SSSahaj said:
Submit your previous employment letter and the one they provided you now, along with that:
You can also attach a letter of explanation that your employer refused to list the duties and attach the email where they refuse to do so.
Do you have your on-boarding emails, those generally carry information of your roles and responsibilities. If I were in your shoes I probably would attach those as well.
Hi Yeah, I have those emails. Thanks i would attach that.

developer115

Jun 16, 2016
sivasagi said:
Did you re-post the same question again?

have you got a email/letter from your old employer that they are not ready give reference letters with job duties? Didn't it work?
Yeah, got email from them stating why they can't list my duties. Yeah i reposted this question to confirm if it won't be any issue if i submit an old document stating my duties.
THanks a lot again.

ihopethisworksout

Apr 11, 2016
Created EE profile: December 13, 2015
Received PT Interest Letter: December 17, 2015
Submitted Ontario Human Capital Application: January 25, 2016
Application received: January 28, 2016
AOR: August 9, 2016
Call by person with some questions and additional document request: October 29, 2016
Submitted additional documents via email: November 6, 2016
Nominated, accepted and points added: November 7, 2016

;D

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ihopethisworksout said:
Create EE profile: December 13, 2015
Call by person with some questions and additional document request: October 29, 2016

;D

Work permit expiry?

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
ihopethisworksout said:
Create EE profile: December 13, 2015

;D
Congratulations

Eagerly waiting for my nomination