Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gntofon said:
Hi guys.

I got a request to provide additional documentation to OINP as follows. I am a bit confused and would appreciate your help and guidance:

1. They are requesting for documentation that I have one year of "continuous and full time employment"(1560 hours or more). --> I don't have one year of "continuous" employment. I am a CEC inland and the requirement on the OINP website is one year of "cumulative" employment for CEC and one year of continuous for FSW. I have one year cumulative over the past three years. What do I do?
Show what you have during last 3 years for employment and it shall count up to 1 full year. attention all shall be in 0, A or B area.

2. Intent to reside in Ontario--I was working for a big bank until my work permit expired. What can I show them?
Write nice explanation letter where you state your ties to Ontario (Industry, culture, friends, relatives and such stuff).

3. Their records show my work permit expired on October 17th 2016. They are requesting evidence of my legal status in Canada or proof that I have applied for an extension/renewal of my status---->I applied for study permit, which I received last week and I also applied to extend my work permit (which may be rejected). What do I provide to them?

If you have study permit that is legal status as well. Show them the study permit, mentioned that you applied for work permit as well but was rejected but you have legal status as student now again.

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
Hardik1989 said:
i don't know what is going on with my file. all buddies with the same timeline as mine got atleast additional doc request :(

my timeline:CEC inland
application Received: Jan 13
AOR: July 14
No email, no additional document request :(

Addtional document request necessary for everyone? are there anyone who got direct nomination without asking any additional documents or ECA?
Same thing Here..No request yet

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
kawsarmirdha said:
Hey man asking for documents is not mandatory. You're documents are fine and doesnt need updating maybe. Relax things will be fine.
OO really, I don't even that :)

Thanks bud

carbonchemist

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
Doc's Request.
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
Hi guys,

I got a document request last friday from MCI regarding my OINP application. The thing is I have received ITA last month and submitted e-APR. I am thinking of writing in to MCI and give them 2 options:

(1) they can withdraw my OINP application at their own will and process a refund; or

(2) continue to process my application (technically, they are paid to process the application) and give nomination (if I am qualified). In my understanding, receiving an ITA does not make me ineligible for a nomination. (In this case, if my e-APR gets rejected, I still can enter the pool again with the nomination).

I've read somewhere that MCI will not give nomination once you receive ITA for your express entry, but I do not find this information anywhere on the OINP application guide and the http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/ website. (It is only stated that the fee $1500 will not be refunded if I receive ITA before OINP nomination).

Any thoughts?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carbonchemist said:
Hi guys,

I got a document request last friday from MCI regarding my OINP application. The thing is I have received ITA last month and submitted e-APR. I am thinking of writing in to MCI and give them 2 options:

(1) they can withdraw my OINP application at their own will and process a refund; or

(2) continue to process my application (technically, they are paid to process the application) and give nomination (if I am qualified). In my understanding, receiving an ITA does not make me ineligible for a nomination. (In this case, if my e-APR gets rejected, I still can enter the pool again with the nomination).

I've read somewhere that MCI will not give nomination once you receive ITA for your express entry, but I do not find this information anywhere on the OINP application guide and the http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/ website. (It is only stated that the fee $1500 will not be refunded if I receive ITA before OINP nomination).

Any thoughts?
Even if you withdraw the application, you will get no refund (as stated in their guide and on the website).

carbonchemist

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
Doc's Request.
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
Yup I understand that. That is why I will not withdraw the application myself, but will probably give them the option to cease the processing of my OINP application (so that they can focus on other candidates). If they choose to do that, they will have to refund me, no?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
carbonchemist said:
Yup I understand that. That is why I will not withdraw the application myself, but will probably give them the option to cease the processing of my OINP application (so that they can focus on other candidates). If they choose to do that, they will have to refund me, no?
Once you have received your AOR, they are not going to refund the money irrespective of whether you withdraw or they cease processing or they reject the application. So, if you withdraw your application, they might be able to accommodate someone else who is looking for a nomination, IMHO.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carbonchemist said:
IMPORTANT: NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEES
Fees are non-refundable. The province of Ontario charges fees to partially recover the cost of administering OINP. Since the application fee helps pay for the cost of processing applications, it will not be refunded even if the application is not successful, or if you withdraw the application at any stage of the process, or if the province cancels or withdraws the nomination.

SaraSmi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2283 B
App. Filed.......
23rd Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016
I got a request to Submit the documents.

AOR - 10th Aug
CEC Inland
Does any one know how much it takes for Nomination after doc submission?

TicTocCroc

Mar 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
If you have submitted your eAPR then your profile is not longer eligible for nomination.

You should withdraw from OINP so that they can give time to applicants not in your fortunate position.

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How much time is taken to issue nomination after submitting/ emailing the documents OlNP asked for.

candavisa

Oct 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaraSmi said:
I got a request to Submit the documents.

AOR - 10th Aug
CEC Inland
Does any one know how much it takes for Nomination after doc submission?
hey I read your posts that you applied in Jan and your work permit expired in March, what status were you in till the time you received your AOR? I will be in same situation in few months.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
A quick one - when sending your application do you send documents by mail (scanned) od has to be paper by post office?