+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same question again ...when do you think FSW Outland will start getting nomination...guys I have an important decision to make and that all depends on our nomination plzzz help

kantej

Nov 4, 2016
tfeddy2012 said:
I actually got my nomination while at a toy warehouse xmas shopping for my daughter yesterday. Accepted it and immediately got my 600 points.
question, can i edit my profile after the nomination?
CEC
Application received -JAN 15
additional docs- nov 2/submitted nov 3
nomination - nov 5
no calls.
What did they ask for additional docs?

Thanks.

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
Starluck said:
Same question again ...when do you think FSW Outland will start getting nomination...guys I have an important decision to make and that all depends on our nomination plzzz help
Don't stress Starluck. I am in a similar situation as you. At the end of the month we should have ours.

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
Stay strong. All of us have a lot of important life decisions on hold. Job change, marriage, kids' enrollment for new school session, making new kids ;D ... one way or other, this wait will end soon and life will move on ... just stay strong ...

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
tfeddy2012 said:
I actually got my nomination while at a toy warehouse xmas shopping for my daughter yesterday. Accepted it and immediately got my 600 points.
question, can i edit my profile after the nomination?
CEC
Application received -JAN 15
additional docs- nov 2/submitted nov 3
nomination - nov 5
no calls.
Congratulations tfeddy2012 and good luck!

I believe you can edit your profile, I don't see why not.

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
MichaelCorleone said:
Stay strong. All of us have a lot of important life decisions on hold. Job change, marriage, kids' enrollment for new school session, making new kids ;D ... one way or other, this wait will end soon and life will move on ... just stay strong ...
;D I agree. I don't know what the decision is but I believe there is always a solution. Keep kalm, I hope everything works out great.

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
Dear all,

If my relationship changes from common-law to married before I submit my e-APR, do I have to provide the marriage certificate only or do I need to prove the common-law relationship retroactively?!

MichaelCorleone

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KindaCanadian said:
Dear all,

If my relationship changes from common-law to married before I submit my e-APR, do I have to provide the marriage certificate only or do I need to prove the common-law relationship retroactively?!
I know marriage is a very important phase of everyone's life but why do you want to screw your happiness? Jokes apart, my personal opinion is don't add complications to your application. If possible, say "i do" after you get the grant ... again, thats my personal opinion based on my priorities ... you may be a better human being than me and may want to priortize your relationship ... so your call ... best of luck in either case ... ;)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KindaCanadian said:
Dear all,

This is more of an opinion. If you will marry your common law partner i do not see need to prove relationship before. From points of view it will not change since you already claimed that person to go with you (if not than you need much more paperwork there and it can damage your points). overall it is much easier to get pr togethr thanto do sponsorship later. And yes you need marriage certificate to federal and province as well.

_dash

Aug 17, 2015
Hi all,

Have received an request from OINP to provide bank statements with proof of funds to settle in ON. Do I need to have these funds stated in the link they sent :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp ? I'm only qualified to apply under CEC and been working in Canada fro 2 years. Working on PGWP. Don't have LMIA.

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
_dash said:
Hi all,

Have received an request from OINP to provide bank statements with proof of funds to settle in ON. Do I need to have these funds stated in the link they sent :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp ? I'm only qualified to apply under CEC and been working in Canada fro 2 years. Working on PGWP. Don't have LMIA.
Provide your pay stubs and bank statements where salary is getting credited.

Timelines and CEC?

JS786

May 2, 2016
I got a document request yesterday.

They requested for Pay stub, bank statement and tie ups with Ontario since Jan 2016. I applied for OINP as I have family ties. I did not apply for any jobs or do not have any offer letter. Please advise what I can submit to prove my ties. below is the request that I got.

3. OINP requires that you have the intention to reside in Ontario.

- Please provide an update on your activities in ON since January 27, 2016
- Information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario such as evidence of current employment (eg two most recent pay stubs and employment verification letter), Ontario Labour Market Research, employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience
- Information regarding current work authorization in Canada.

RonyL

Feb 25, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Guys, need your wise advice on this.

I got my ITA in the Nov 2nd draw, score 472 based on the core scoring parameters.

Considering that OINP is delaying the process of issuing NOMs, is it wise to cancel the DD issued to OINP & request the bank to block payment of funds to the beneficiary of the DD??

I have issued new DD in the month of Sept..

Request someone to please shed some suggestive light on this.. Thanks !!

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RonyL said:
Guys, need your wise advice on this.

I got my ITA in the Nov 2nd draw, score 472 based on the core scoring parameters.

Considering that OINP is delaying the process of issuing NOMs, is it wise to cancel the DD issued to OINP & request the bank to block payment of funds to the beneficiary of the DD??

I have issued new DD in the month of Sept..

Request someone to please shed some suggestive light on this.. Thanks !!
Chance are they have already encashed your DD. However, if indeed they have not encashed it, I would inform OINP to cancel the process and refund the fee and then cancel the dd (if you can)

RonyL

Feb 25, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
skdubai said:
Chance are they have already encashed your DD. However, if indeed they have not encashed it, I would inform OINP to cancel the process and refund the fee and then cancel the dd (if you can)
As confirmed with my bank, the DD hasn't been encashed it.
So, is there a specific template/form that needs to be filled in to inform OINP or just a mail would do??