+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

rcheli

Sep 28, 2016
Hello Guys..

Is anyone heard after your file has been moved to decision phase ?

Please connect here who's file is in decision phase. So that, If anyone heard about any latest updates from OINP.

Its been 9 months since we applied for OINP.

Please update here .

Looking forward to see your updates.

Thanks,
rcheli

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
maleeksha said:
Hello MDM23,
I did not see any email address on their site. I asked for refund through the form on their site. Twice already, and never received any reply!

Can you please share the email id?
Thanks,
Maleeksha
Hi,
I went to this link "http://www.wes.org/ca/support/" and submitted the details there and then they sent me the an email confirming that they will refund the 42$ amount.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
adore_amod said:
Initially I have submitted my application to OINP with my IELTS results and at that time I was having around 408 points.
Now I completed 2 years of Canada work experience and I gave CELPIP exam during the wait period and my points increased around 448.

Do I have to send fresh CELPIP results to OINP explaning that my points increased. Or its not required.
It is all your wish.

I would suggest you to update your latest scores as it is increasing your score. Make sure you update EE profile as well.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems unrealistic for us to be nominated in November.

They probably have instuctions to clear off DEC and Nov applicants these two months , being said that Jan applicants are the most in number

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
akmoolah said:
Seems unrealistic for us to be nominated in November.

They probably have instuctions to clear off DEC and Nov applicants these two months , being said that Jan applicants are the most in number
I sincerely hope they nominate all applicants by the end of this year. Looking at the progress, I am optimistic that it is possible. We don't know what their plan is though!

markankunal

Mar 2, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
04-11-2016
Nomination.....
30-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-07-2016
I have also completed 2 yrs of Canadian work exp but my points haven't changed in the profile :-[..Can anyone help me with this??

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
markankunal said:
I have also completed 2 yrs of Canadian work exp but my points haven't changed in the profile :-[..Can anyone help me with this??
sometimes it takes about 24-48 hours for points to reflect. give it sometime if still doesnt change make sure that you submitted and transferred the details to your application of MyCIC profile

jinum

May 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,
Please advise. My express entry profile will expire in December. Is it okay if I create a new profile now and inform OIPNP to avoid any further delays should I get nominated by December.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Thanks! Got my refund yesterday :D
Good luck to you!

MDM23 said:
Hi,
I went to this link "http://www.wes.org/ca/support/" and submitted the details there and then they sent me the an email confirming that they will refund the 42$ amount.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys need

I am a Jan applicant, for POF, i have added my name in my aunts account such that I am a joint account holder of that account and then we have created an FD. As POF, I have given the banks letter specifying the FD amount and the balance in the bank along with the affidavit from my aunt stating she's no problem in I using these funds for immigration purpose. Will this be accepted?? Any ideas.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Starluck said:
Guys need

I am a Jan applicant, for POF, i have added my name in my aunts account such that I am a joint account holder of that account and then we have created an FD. As POF, I have given the banks letter specifying the FD amount and the balance in the bank along with the affidavit from my aunt stating she's no problem in I using these funds for immigration purpose. Will this be accepted?? Any ideas.
Not recommended, IMO. Joint account with spouse is accepted but joint accounts with other relatives (even parents) will likely not be accepted. I strongly recommend that you transfer the funds to your name and get a gift deed + affidavit made from your aunt that says you can use this funds for the purpose of immigration and she doesn't expect the funds back.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jinum said:
Friends,
Please advise. My express entry profile will expire in December. Is it okay if I create a new profile now and inform OIPNP to avoid any further delays should I get nominated by December.
December is 2 months away. IMO, you can wait for a while (at least till mid/end of November) depending on the date of expiry and then create a new profile.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Not recommended, IMO. Joint account with spouse is accepted but joint accounts with other relatives (even parents) will likely not be accepted. I strongly recommend that you transfer the funds to your name and get a gift deed + affidavit made from your aunt that says you can use this funds for the purpose of immigration and she doesn't expect the funds back.
@rajkamalmohanram thank you for the advice.. But if I do as you suggested thn when I'll have to show them the fresh bank document which will not match the earlier one when they ask for pof as an additional document..so that fine? Or should I transfer the money and send them the documents without oinp asking for pof

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Starluck said:
@rajkamalmohanram thank you for the advice.. But if I do as you suggested thn when I'll have to show them the fresh bank document which will not match the earlier one when they ask for pof as an additional document..so that fine? Or should I transfer the money and send them the documents without oinp asking for pof
That is why I said you have to get a gift deed + affidavit done. Gifts can come in at any point in time but you should have the documents to prove it.

Check the below post -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-complete-way-to-nail-source-of-fund-dilemma-t349224.0.html;msg4633396#msg4633396

This might give you an idea. The bottomline is, you need to show funds (doesn't have to be the same funds you showed them earlier) and if it was not maintained for a while, you *might* be asked for a source.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Can Gift deed be from father-in-law or my aunt (dads real elder brothers wife)?