+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

ama98

Aug 31, 2016
Hello All,

My application was received end of January. I have not heard anything from OINP.

I have 3 questions.

1. Is there anybody on this forum who is in the same situation as myself?
2. Is there any way to get some information about the case?
3. What is the official way to file a complaint against my immigration consultant as she is not responding to my emails?

thanks

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the following for my OINP application
1 The job duties are witnesed by a senior as the company as a policy does not issue job duties on a letter head
2 I have a gift deed for funds obtained from my parents

Will someone please guide me that these shall be accepted by OINP. If asked I can submit the up dated POF,but the job duties letter on a letterhead is not possible as this is a BIG mnc.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavcaluk said:
I have the following for my OINP application

1 The job duties are witnesed by a senior as the company as a policy does not issue job duties on a letter head

Yes, role, responsibilities are not issued on letter head in most of the companies.
You request your supervisor, manager to issue it on plain paper, get the signature, contact details, attach the business card, notarize
and send to OINP along with a LoE stating that the company policy does not allow it to be issued on letter etc.
Attach the Employment letter on letter head,
which is issued by all companies, This is to certify aaaaa is employed with us from ddmmyy to ddmmyy

2 I have a gift deed for funds obtained from my parents

1- Letter of Explanation

2- Your Affidavit, Settlement / Proof of Funds
3- Your Current Bank certification letter, Stating Indian Rupees & Equivalent CAN $
4- 6 Months Bank Statement
5- Salary Stubs Six Months
6- Parents, Legal Gift Deed
7- Parents, Affidavit
8- Parents, Bank letter stating Indian Rupees & Equivalent CAN $

Will someone please guide me that these shall be accepted by OINP. If asked I can submit the up dated POF,but the job duties letter on a letterhead is not possible as this is a BIG mnc.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Starluck said:
I am still waiting for my receipt...have sent them new dd on the 19th of July..mailed them 2 times no reply
I got receipt for dd ,which was delivered on 19th july, on 3rd october. Believe me , fax /mails dosen't work . Only phone calls will do. I had to request the operator to take my request for dd receipt,also please tell him your AOR number. He spoke to the officer and mydd receipt was in my mailbox within half hour of phone call. I Am sure they might have encashed it . Just persistently follow up with oinp through phone.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ama98 said:
Hello All,

My application was received end of January. I have not heard anything from OINP.

I have 3 questions.

No, dont think so
Please send them fax titled urgent - no AOR received or something in bold letters. they respond to fax a lot quicker... make sure you include all details nationality, passport number. EE # etc
3. What is the official way to file a complaint against my immigration consultant as she is not responding to my emails?
OMG its through a consultant ?? Chances are then they already received AOR... i dont know of a formal process, you can probably trash them on social media, or better - why dont you walk into their office and demand a full refund??

thanks
see answers inline

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Udayesh said:
I got receipt for dd ,which was delivered on 19th july, on 3rd october. Believe me , fax /mails dosen't work . Only phone calls will do. I had to request the operator to take my request for dd receipt,also please tell him your AOR number. He spoke to the officer and mydd receipt was in my mailbox within half hour of phone call. I Am sure they might have encashed it . Just persistently follow up with oinp through phone.
Can you plz share the number

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Starluck said:
Can you plz share the number
+14163270374

Once connected, press 1 , 0 . You may have to call multiple times for operator assistance. Try google hangouts caller. Its free.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Udayesh said:
+14163270374

Once connected, press 1 , 0 . You may have to call multiple times for operator assistance. Try google hangouts caller. Its free.
Calls to US/Canada are free via Skype as well...

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ama98 said:
Hello All,

I have 3 questions.

thanks
There could be Three possibilities.
1. your consultant has received AOR.
2. AOR got missed somehow.
3. Your app has rejected and they sent it back to your consultant.

Case 1: You may need to send new Demand draft. Hurry quick action is required.
Case 2: Call, fax, e-mail every third day and mention as URGENT or CRITICAL
Case 3: Nothing can be done. Wait for new PT notification from OINP. they are not accepting re-submission of rejected applications.

Better you talk to your consultant first in person and get clarifications and plan of action.

Rash14

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Udayesh said:

Hello udayesh,
Can you help me with the OINP number please.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rash14 said:
Hello udayesh,
Can you help me with the OINP number please.
You can call on (+1)416-327-0374 or toll-free at 1-866-214-6820 (within North America only).

Once connected, press 1 and then 0 .

Rash14

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DigitalDestiny said:
You can call on (+1)416-327-0374 or toll-free at 1-866-214-6820 (within North America only).

Once connected, press 1 and then 0 .
Not able to connect it's going to the mail box everytime.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rash14 said:
Not able to connect it's going to the mail box everytime.
Try calling them at different time. People are usually successful calling them around mid-afternoon (Toronto time)

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys Dec applicants are getting request for additional documents glad to see some progress...am 11th Jan applicant any clue when will Jan files start moving ? Dec 3 I'll turn 30 so crs score will go down...present score is 430