+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Starluck said:
Hi,
Can Gift deed be from father-in-law or my aunt (dads real elder brothers wife)?
I highly recommend that the gift be from a closer relative - like parents. If that is not possible, then submit all possible paperwork you might have (the paperwork required is available is available in the link that I provided in the previous post). The whole idea is to convince the officer that the funds are yours to keep and you will not have to return it back.

Good luck!

jinum

May 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
December is 2 months away. IMO, you can wait for a while (at least till mid/end of November) depending on the date of expiry and then create a new profile.
Thank you rajkamalmohanram

waqar001

Star Member
Nov 15, 2012
Hi guys
I am FSW outland, Delivered my application on Feb 2016. Got an email that my application is complete and is waiting for the investigative analysts for the review. However did not receive AOR. I sent another email on 20th Sep still did not any reply.

Just waiting.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone here received additional docs requests or calls. Please update

I feel currently they are only cconcerned with clearing of november and december applications. Jan apps should follow in Mid Late November , who knows maybe even december

tfreirl

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
Passport Req..
29-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Does anybody knows if OINP will process files on december/january this year? Let's hope they do.

diplomatt

Jul 16, 2015
Hi my EE profile expires by the last week of November. I have received AOR and also the application fee receipt but would like to know what should be done with the EE profile. Is it possible to keep it active? Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
diplomatt said:
Hi my EE profile expires by the last week of November. I have received AOR and also the application fee receipt but would like to know what should be done with the EE profile. Is it possible to keep it active? Thanks
You can wait and you can re-create your EE profile close to the date when your EE profile is expiring. It is not possible to keep the EE profile active beyond 12 months.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skdubai said:
I finnally got my payment receipt.
I am still waiting for my receipt...have sent them new dd on the 19th of July..mailed them 2 times no reply

Rash14

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
I am still waiting for my receipt...have sent them new dd on the 19th of July..mailed them 2 times no reply
Same here no receipt yet. Sent DD in July cleared in August but no receipt yet.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rash14 said:
Same here no receipt yet. Sent DD in July cleared in August but no receipt yet.
@Rash14
Did you mail them? I mailed them 3 thrice and got the same reply "be assured that your application is a the second stage with investigators officer etc etc..