+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

DaMask

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
maplehulk said:
Am applying for FSW-outland, and the time period you mentioned is certainly concerning!! more than 10 months wait after AOR. My CIC application is only valid for a year right and that would expire in November 16, what would happen to nomination process then? Please shed some light..

IELTS - CLB 8
CRS - 415 --> 405 (due to aging over time)
EE profile created - Nov 29 2015
OINP PT Notification - Dec 05 2015
Documents received by Ontario - Jan 07 2016
AOR Received - July 07 2016
I am in a similar situation and my EE profile will expire in December. My understanding is that we need to create a new EE profile when the time comes and advise OINP of the new EE profile number. They will then send the nomination to the new profile. I am hopeful though that we will receive our nominations before the expiry of our existing EE profile. Does anyone know of anyone in that position right now, i.e. anyone with the EE profile expiring in September for instance? What are they doing?

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Hi All,

I have received my AOR on 10th August and an email stating to confirm my mailing address to send the expired DD for which I have replied them with my corret mailing address, however I have still not received the DD to renew it....

Can anyone tell me how long does it usually take for OINP to send the expired DD to the applicants address.

Thanks

rmend87

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2016
Nomination.....
8-12-2016
AOR Received.
1-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Ady0329 said:
Hi All,

I have received my AOR on 10th August and an email stating to confirm my mailing address to send the expired DD for which I have replied them with my corret mailing address, however I have still not received the DD to renew it....

Can anyone tell me how long does it usually take for OINP to send the expired DD to the applicants address.

Thanks
It takes roughly 14-16 days

Wiso

Nov 27, 2015
Ady0329 said:
Hi All,

Thanks
Ask your bank for a new cheque and send it to OINP as requested asap. You will receive your expired DD shortly and cash it back without any problems. Just don't waist time waiting for it.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DaMask said:
I am in a similar situation and my EE profile will expire in December. My understanding is that we need to create a new EE profile when the time comes and advise OINP of the new EE profile number. They will then send the nomination to the new profile. I am hopeful though that we will receive our nominations before the expiry of our existing EE profile. Does anyone know of anyone in that position right now, i.e. anyone with the EE profile expiring in September for instance? What are they doing?
My profile expired over two months ago. Just create new one and inform oinp (with docs mentioned on their website). No problem.

elle03

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-12-2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
maplehulk said:
Hi Guys, I have changed my company since the time i sent the application and i received my AOR last month. During this time my application fee Demad draft had also expired. I resent them new DD and also copy of my new offer letter due to job change, now not sure if it was right to send the new offer letter as i had already got AOR would it create more confusion?! Please let me know if some one had similar experience.
Also i see it is usually taking 2/3 more months to get nomination after receiving AOR. Has anyone received nomination after receiving AOR in July.

Many thanks!!

IELTS - CLB 8
CRS - 415 --> 405 (due to aging over time)
EE profile created - Nov 29 2015
OINP PT Notification - Dec 05 2015
Documents received by Ontario - Jan 07 2016
AOR Received - July 07 2016
Hi, we have the same situation and I did the same way too. Was hesitant to update them about the new job but guess it is best to let them know (before they may eventually find out) since they have always specified that they have to be updated about any change in our info. Will just have to wait and see. Good luck to us!

Anu Kaur

Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I submitted my Application on Jan 27th.
Sent email in May about inquiry, they said we will send Acknowledgement letter on June 29.

Sent another email couple weeks ago. Received email that

"Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.
"

However, NO AOR YET.

I called my bank to make sure if they cashed out my DD. Bank said yes they did.
I sent another email that please check if my email is correct and if you have sent any AOR in regards to my application ever. Also, Advised them to update my email address in their records.

I have no idea what is going on.... please advise me something. This is so stressful

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Anu Kaur said:
Hello Guys,

I submitted my Application on Jan 27th.
Sent email in May about inquiry, they said we will send Acknowledgement letter on June 29.

Sent another email couple weeks ago. Received email that

"Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst.

If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.
"

However, NO AOR YET.

I called my bank to make sure if they cashed out my DD. Bank said yes they did.
I sent another email that please check if my email is correct and if you have sent any AOR in regards to my application ever. Also, Advised them to update my email address in their records.

I have no idea what is going on.... please advise me something. This is so stressful
try sending a fax to oinp, this was the exact same case with me. I got auto-replies to emails, but weirdly got timely and relevant replies for fax.

dont worry, they have sent your AOR, probably to a wrong email id, verify your email id through fax and you should receive it shortly.

Gary27

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
aakash07 said:
Hello friends,

I have sent my new DD. It was received by OINP office but the problem is that my courier company shows delivery location at Mississauga. However, it was supposed to Toronto instead of Mississauga.

Signing person name is ARNOLD NK. Anyone else who has sent new DD n was signed by ARNOLD NK?

Please help me guys.
I have also sent DD through Canada Post and even though it says Signed by Arnold NK, I checked signature and found it was K Ananth who signed it. So K Ananth is somehow getting changed to Arnold NK.

Gary27

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
sultaan07 said:
I have the same case. I was also confused. As I have used Canada Post for sending my DD. What did you use? Mine was also signed by ARNOLD NK.

Did anyone else has send new requested DD using Canada Post? If yes, was it signed by ARNOLD NK? Mine was signed by Arnold NK but the delivery location shows up as Mississauga even though the truck was out for delivery in Toronto. I am confused what to do. I have tried to call them but no answer. Any help would be appreciated.

Please help me guys.
Your most of the questions answer is Yes. Sent through Canada post, signed by Arnold NK (K Ananth actually) and it is OK that delivery location is Missisauga as it is part of GTA.

DaMask

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
ingeb said:
My profile expired over two months ago. Just create new one and inform oinp (with docs mentioned on their website). No problem.
Thanks for this. Did you have to wait until the actual date when the old profile expired or is it possible to create a new profile a couple of weeks before? Mine expires around Christmas so it would be good to sort it out before everyone goes on leave.

MohsenSK

Apr 18, 2016
Hi,
I have a question. I have received my AOR 7 days ago. My IELTS cert and EE profile expire in JAN, 2017.
Do I need to retake the IETLS cert when I want to recreate my EE profile?

Thanks for your help guys.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
maplehulk said:
Am applying for FSW-outland, and the time period you mentioned is certainly concerning!! more than 10 months wait after AOR. My CIC application is only valid for a year right and that would expire in November 16, what would happen to nomination process then? Please shed some light..
You can just create a new EE profile and inform OINP about your new profile. It's not complicated. Some members have done it before.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
MohsenSK said:
Hi,
I have a question. I have received my AOR 7 days ago. My IELTS cert and EE profile expire in JAN, 2017.
Do I need to retake the IETLS cert when I want to recreate my EE profile?

Thanks for your help guys.
Depends if you think you can aced the IETLS again, and also depends if spending somewhere around USD$250 or equivalent is affordable to you.

To me, writing another language test with good results and makes your next 2 years worry-free, why not?

Your language test need to be valid on the day you get ITA from cic/ircc.