+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

khoi_ke_hoonxa

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
PrettyCanada said:
Hi,

File number in my AOR is not having any initials of officer unlike other people. It is just XHSW - 16044XX. Any body else in same category?

Thanks.
Hi Pretty canada, My Aor email subject line has got only my file number... like this "Subject: Acknowledgement Letter XHSW-1604XXX"...however, my attached PDF AORletter contains the same file number followed by initials within brackets such as this "File number: XHSW - 1604XXX (CL)". Is yours similar? I hope these things don't matter...and an AOR is AOR - an assurance that our applications will be processed even if that means waiting until the cows come home.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
@khoi_ke_hoonxa - those initials CL are the officer's initials who issued you the AOR. but the OINP staff contact list is empty now, so there is no way to know who CL is. Anyways it doesnt matter. More important is that AOR is issued and in some nomination will hopefully follow.

Anu Kaur

Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
Are you a FSW or CEC? Inland or outland?

Some CEC-inland candidates got nomination within 3 days of AOR.

Some FSW-outland candidates still hasn't got nominations after 10 months of receiving AOR
Hi Guys,
I received PT on Dec 18th, Submitted my Application on Jan 27, 2016.
Was waiting until may 30th for any response and After sending several emails in june, july and in August OINP sent me an email stating that referenced file is at the second stage pending review by Investigator analyst. What does that mean? How long do i have to wait for AOR.

I found on Canada Visa that many people who applied in same time frame i did, received their AOR.
I am bit worried about my status and application.

Any idea how much time OINP will take to send me AOR at least. Any info will be appreciated

its really frustrating.

please advise something

Thank you in advance

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Anu Kaur said:
Hi Guys,
I received PT on Dec 18th, Submitted my Application on Jan 27, 2016.
Was waiting until may 30th for any response and After sending several emails in june, july and in August OINP sent me an email stating that referenced file is at the second stage pending review by Investigator analyst. What does that mean? How long do i have to wait for AOR.

I found on Canada Visa that many people who applied in same time frame i did, received their AOR.
I am bit worried about my status and application.

Any idea how much time OINP will take to send me AOR at least. Any info will be appreciated

its really frustrating.

please advise something

Thank you in advance
You already have AoR. Call or fax them to send you your AOR on right email address.

They might have sent it on wrong address. This is pretty common mistake OINP is making these days...

Good Luck

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@rmend87
Can Temme what exactly did you write in the email for receipt of new dd?
Plz share the content of mail

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
hello guys,
I m rewritting my post bcoz for last post i didnt receive any responses. @Prashant pls help. I received reply email from OINP that my file is in second stage. What does that mean? Has anyone ever received this email before receiving final nomination? So far i havent received any queries or docs request from OINP. Very worried, my 90 days period after AOR will be ending on sept 4. The reason i m asking is most of the candidates in OINP pool who share similar situation lyk me(e.g. PGWP expired or expiring soon nd applied for an EXTENSION OF WP) have been pritorized for final decision. Average tym after AOR is around 75-80 days. (Without any queries or docs requests which i havent recevd). So the QUESTION IS AM I STILL IN QUEUE TO GET MY DOCUMENTS ASSESSED BY FINAL DECISION OFFICER OR AM I GOOD JUST WAITING ON NOMINATION?

Pls whoever has any idea, share it. Thanks. Yes BTW one of my friend same lyk me PGWP expired received call to email them WP EXTENSION docs to issue nomination and he got it after 4 days.

Timeline file recevd Jan 21/2016, AOR June 5, nomination

Freds

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
Rootveej said:
hello guys,
I m rewritting my post bcoz for last post i didnt receive any responses. @Prashant pls help. I received reply email from OINP that my file is in second stage. What does that mean? Has anyone ever received this email before receiving final nomination? So far i havent received any queries or docs request from OINP. Very worried, my 90 days period after AOR will be ending on sept 4. The reason i m asking is most of the candidates in OINP pool who share similar situation lyk me(e.g. PGWP expired or expiring soon nd applied for an EXTENSION OF WP) have been pritorized for final decision. Average tym after AOR is around 75-80 days. (Without any queries or docs requests which i havent recevd). So the QUESTION IS AM I STILL IN QUEUE TO GET MY DOCUMENTS ASSESSED BY FINAL DECISION OFFICER OR AM I GOOD JUST WAITING ON NOMINATION?

Pls whoever has any idea, share it. Thanks. Yes BTW one of my friend same lyk me PGWP expired received call to email them WP EXTENSION docs to issue nomination and he got it after 4 days.

Timeline file recevd Jan 21/2016, AOR June 5, nomination

I assume you are a CEC applicant and your WP expired. In this scenario, an officer ie; an investigator analyst will be in touch with you to see if you still maintain a legal status in Canada. If the officer is satisfied with the answers or additional documents you provide, will refer your file to a senior processing officer for a decision. If you wish, you can also let OINP know about your legal status in Canada if you have already applied and received one from CIC so that they may or may not get in touch with you. IMO, not every applicant receives notification email, so nothing to worry as it won't take too long to move your file from processing stage to decision stage. Good luck and all the very best.

In my case, I received my AOR on August 3, notification email on August 11 saying my file had been with a processing officer and the final notification on August 15 letting me know that my file has been referred to a senior officer for a decision. I haven't been contacted by any officers.

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
@freds, thanks for reply can u imagine i have recevd email of your application has referred to senior programming officer for final decision on June 17. Lol. I dont understand their trends and policies.

bbjoshi

Jul 8, 2016
Rootveej said:
@freds, thanks for reply can u imagine i have recevd email of your application has referred to senior programming officer for final decision on June 17. Lol. I dont understand their trends and policies.
what is the reference for average time after aor is 75-80 days for nomination? people waiting for nomination even after 10 months post aor, many of them with expiring work permit

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
@bbjoshi, you can see the list and check it out that many candidates have recvd nominations within 2 months or so.

Freds

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
Rootveej said:
This makes me believe that OINP issues nominations based on labour market needs in ON and not on the basis of first come first serve. I hope you get your nomination soon.

rmend87

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2016
Nomination.....
8-12-2016
AOR Received.
1-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Starluck said:
@rmend87
Can Temme what exactly did you write in the email for receipt of new dd?
Plz share the content of mail
I (Name) File no (....) had received my AOR on 12 July and had sent the new DD owing to expiry of my old DD.
The new DD (DD no:...) was delivered at your location on 19 July according to the courier company . I just want to confirm if the same has been received at your end.
Following is the proof of courier delivered by the courier company.
[Link of the company]

Awaiting your positive response.

I dont think you need to provide link of the receipt by courier company but i had just sent it.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Freds said:
This makes me believe that OINP issues nominations based on labour market needs in ON and not on the basis of first come first serve. I hope you get your nomination soon.
I disagree, OINP didn't list only a handful of occupation, unlike other provinces. If they were to assess LM needs in ON first, they wouldn't be accepting all NOC 0,A,B applicants.

Right now, they are finishing up on issuing the last AORs, and they shall divert resources onto nominations, starting in Sep 2016.

Freds

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
cococly said:
I disagree, OINP didn't list only a handful of occupation, unlike other provinces. If they were to assess LM needs in ON first, they wouldn't be accepting all NOC 0,A,B applicants.

Right now, they are finishing up on issuing the last AORs, and they shall divert resources onto nominations, starting in Sep 2016.
I hope you are right. I am not too sure about Human Capital Priority Stream but applications under International Student with Job Offer stream are prioritized based on labour market needs and almost every province does process applications based on their market needs. For instance, AINP applications except PG worker stream are also processed based on this even though AINP accepts applications from everyone who works and resides over there. IMO, some applications get processed faster over others and the factors might be labour market needs, supporting documents we provide etc.

The question here is why did OINP just issue less than 900 nominations last year even if they were allowed to nominate 2700 applicants under Express Entry.

I would share my story; I applied to AINP in February 2015 and was issued file number in March 2015 but I have never been contacted by AINP officers and my application will be rejected once I let my WP expire in couple of months. I have seen people around me receiving nominations lately who applied just few months ago because they are employed in jobs where labour market needs are high and I feel very happy for them, I would say. This is not to demotivate any of my mates in this group but thought of sharing what I observed. At least OINP is far better than AINP I would say. I hope we all receive our nominations soon.
Good luck guys!

maplehulk

Nov 28, 2015
cococly said:
Are you a FSW or CEC? Inland or outland?

Some CEC-inland candidates got nomination within 3 days of AOR.

Some FSW-outland candidates still hasn't got nominations after 10 months of receiving AOR
Am applying for FSW-outland, and the time period you mentioned is certainly concerning!! more than 10 months wait after AOR. My CIC application is only valid for a year right and that would expire in November 16, what would happen to nomination process then? Please shed some light..

IELTS - CLB 8
CRS - 415 --> 405 (due to aging over time)
EE profile created - Nov 29 2015
OINP PT Notification - Dec 05 2015
Documents received by Ontario - Jan 07 2016
AOR Received - July 07 2016