OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DaMask said:
Thanks for this. Did you have to wait until the actual date when the old profile expired or is it possible to create a new profile a couple of weeks before? Mine expires around Christmas so it would be good to sort it out before everyone goes on leave.
I did it a few days before expiry. You have to add explaining why you created new ee profile (well..)
Just explain it is expiring and therefore you create new one. Cant think of any reason it should be the exact day. Didnt hear back about my renewal.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
DaMask said:
Thanks for this. Did you have to wait until the actual date when the old profile expired or is it possible to create a new profile a couple of weeks before? Mine expires around Christmas so it would be good to sort it out before everyone goes on leave.
You can create a new profile at anytime, even right at this minute.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
You can create a new profile at anytime, even right at this minute.
I dont think thats a good idea, if im not mistaken i read somewhere that new EE profile must be created ONLY after your profile has expired, not before...

correct me if i'm wrong here ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
thestunner316 said:
I dont think thats a good idea, if im not mistaken i read somewhere that new EE profile must be created ONLY after your profile has expired, not before...

Where did you read that?

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:

There are many who have withdrawn their profile and created new ones before it expires.. I believe Inge was one of them..

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Where did you read that?
cant remember where I read it TBH, could be that i read it on this forum itself, not on the official OINP site so no wonder information wasnt totally accurate :)
thats what happens when you spend too much time in the virtual world lol

Anu Kaur

Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinmay phadke said:
try sending a fax to oinp, this was the exact same case with me. I got auto-replies to emails, but weirdly got timely and relevant replies for fax.

dont worry, they have sent your AOR, probably to a wrong email id, verify your email id through fax and you should receive it shortly.
Thank you so very much for replying.

I tried finding FAX number. its no longer on OINP website. do you remember what is it?

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Wiso said:
Ask your bank for a new cheque and send it to OINP as requested asap. You will receive your expired DD shortly and cash it back without any problems. Just don't waist time waiting for it.

I got the DD through Thomas cook however in order to reissue a new DD they requested me to provide the physical expired DD else I need to fill a indemnity form and its a lengthy process!!!

Sab@2016

Aug 25, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I got my AOR and the details are given below

OINP NOI : December 2015
Documents Recd by OINP : 20th Jan 2016
AOR : 09th Aug 2016
File Number : XHEC-16041XX (MB)
Stream : CEC
Work Permit expiry : Jan 2017
Nomination : Waiting

@prashantduggal- Please update the entry in the sheet.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skdubai said:
There are many who have withdrawn their profile and created new ones before it expires.. I believe Inge was one of them..
Yes I did. A few days before expiry. You have to withdraw current profile and then tou create new one. No big deal. Then inform oinp. This is to their instruction I received this email from them:

If the profile on which you received a Letter of Interest became ineligible, you have to advise our office.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will continue to process your application if you create a new Express Entry profile, however, to do so we require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days from the creation of your new profile, or if you have not yet submitted your application, with the application:

1. The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile;
2. A copy of the letter you have received from Citizenship and Immigration Canada acknowledging the new profile; and
3. A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Please be advised that OINP may require you provide additional or updated documents to support your application.

OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

All statements and authorizations that you agreed to in your original application continue to apply to any new information you provide to support your application.

If you provide false or incomplete information, your application will be denied.

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
can anyone tell me if OINP gives you a notice or email as to when your file goes into assessment mode.

Also please post if you have got such a mail.

When do they contact your employer ???

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
guys i have a question, one of my friend who got his nomination few weeks ago shared his file number and it was XHEC 160---(CL). I m very confused because in my case subject line of the email says Acknowledgement letter and it has file number XHEC 160---- but it doesnt have CL or ML. Has everyone's file number have those two letters? Please help.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
@Rootveej - it doesn't matter. Its representing the initials of the officer who issued Aor. This was useful to people to lookup the oinp office contact directory and check with them directly regarding the file status in the past, but the directory is emptied out, so really doesn't matter. Just chill and follow the nov/dec thread to get a hint of when the nominations start and that will give you a rough idea when to expect yours. :)