24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Dimitris said:
After aor how much time for the nomination or to your pr ?
3 days - 10 months after AOR for Nomination

Around 6 - 8 months, for PPR, after OINP Nomination

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
May I ask where did Ontario mentioned that they would be opening OINP again? I kept on seeing members saying that they would be opened in Nov 2016, but given the existing HUGE backlog with our existing files, they wouldn't be able to clear it all for at least 2 more years. It isn't too convenient for them to open the flood gates again this soon?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cococly said:
May I ask where did Ontario mentioned that they would be opening OINP again? I kept on seeing members saying that they would be opened in Nov 2016, but given the existing HUGE backlog with our existing files, they wouldn't be able to clear it all for at least 2 more years. It isn't too convenient for them to open the flood gates again this soon?
"Might" is the word. They will receive their quota for 2017 in November 2016 and they might resume accepting applications for streams that are currently paused.

Check the May 9 update on the OINP updates page -

Ontario anticipates that it will receive its 2017 nomination allocation from the federal government before the end of November 2016, and the province expects to be in a position to accept applications for some streams in six months.
Link - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, can someone help out with this info...

Got my AOR on 8th August with a note saying DD has expired and to send a new one.

Responded immediately by email with my return courier address.

Got a new DD made and couriered the very next day 9th August. Attached it to a letter confirming the name and file number as requested and couriered it to Ontario.

Got confirmation from Dhl that my package was delivered on 12th August.

Didn't get any news so sent an email on 26th August with a scan of the letter /draft AND return courier address.

Questions are :
How long do they take to acknowledge receipt of the new draft?
How soon do they send back the old draft?
I recall reading that purolator sends the draft, do they call to confirm the address?

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
hopingtomigrate said:
Hi, can someone help out with this info...

Got my AOR on 8th August with a note saying DD has expired and to send a new one.

Responded immediately by email with my return courier address.

Got a new DD made and couriered the very next day 9th August. Attached it to a letter confirming the name and file number as requested and couriered it to Ontario.

Got confirmation from Dhl that my package was delivered on 12th August.

Didn't get any news so sent an email on 26th August with a scan of the letter /draft AND return courier address.

Questions are :
How long do they take to acknowledge receipt of the new draft?
How soon do they send back the old draft?
I recall reading that purolator sends the draft, do they call to confirm the address?
they don't call to confirm the address.
usually takes 3 weeks to get the old DD.
2-3 weeks for new DD receipt through email

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even after mailing them many times for the receipt of new dd have got no reply from them...and the wait for nomination is so frustrating and killing...full planning has gone on a toss...any idea have they started giving aor to Nov and Dec ppl? When can I expect nomination?

App recieved- 11th Jan
Aor-12th July
New dd-19th July

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
Even after mailing them many times for the receipt of new dd have got no reply from them...and the wait for nomination is so frustrating and killing...full planning has gone on a toss...any idea have they started giving aor to Nov and Dec ppl? When can I expect nomination?

App recieved- 11th Jan
Aor-12th July
New dd-19th July
Nobody knows what will happen the next months.. All we can do is guess and hope. Most comments I see here are about hope.. I hope they will start with nominations soon and if they do, after a few weeks we might make some predictions. My guess is that if all sept, oct, nov and dec people will receive nomination in this year, we are very very lucky.. Then they will start with jan apps next year.. But this is only my guess..

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello All,

I do have a small query related to the expired demand draft. Is it ok to send the new demand draft once we receive the old one because it is not possible for me to get the new demand draft processed without returning the old one ? After how many days the old demand draft will receive at the address mentioned ?

Thanks in advance.

PavS

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its better to send the new DD ASAP. Old DD takes around 3 weeks to be returned.

ankurparekh1988

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2016
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016
Nomination.....
17/12/2016
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Starluck said:
Got my dd in 4 days after I confirmed my mailing address
I am living in India. Do they deliver in 4 days after confirming the mailing address ?